WWhat Time Is It? Time To Get A WWatch! Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
OHO! That’s only an hour from me? What are you going to be doing in my neck of the woods?
We have the baby and are visiting Cessna's family. I should message you on Discord about the exact location and see if maybe a meet up makes sense?

I might have to back out of the game since it didn't start/finish before the 27th and we're flying out of town. Unless you guys want me to stay on for numbers and you're prepared for some truly lackluster play, lol.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
any ETA on a start time? no rush just won't be checking here every day obv
Looks like likely Monday night or Tuesday morning start

I might have to back out of the game since it didn't start/finish before the 27th and we're flying out of town. Unless you guys want me to stay on for numbers and you're prepared for some truly lackluster play, lol.
Up to you. I think we could run with 11 but @Zenge142 wanted 12 and I'm mostly a member of the peanut gallery.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Looks like likely Monday night or Tuesday morning start
Yeah this. Roles will go out today.

I’ll open the game tonight or tomorrow morning

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Up to you. I think we could run with 11 but @Zenge142 wanted 12 and I'm mostly a member of the peanut gallery.
I’ll get a replacement. Enjoy your trip!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Quantum mechanics are my least favorite Mafia mechanics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Baking Cinnamon Rolls GIF by Cinnabon

• Love
I don't know what this is about, but you're going to give those to me. You're going to give me the entire box, and you're going to step far, far away while I have my way with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Irrelevant note:

I just realized that a Champs Finale teammate of mine from seven years ago (season 2) was representing Student Doctor Network. DocEspana (they replaced into the game). That's a neat memory for me. It has been a long time; I wonder if they're still around.

Speaking of Finales, since the game is over let me give a loud shoutout to @supershorty for representing this place as well as she did, both in skill and in spirit. That's the kind of champs run that gets your Mafia community suddenly invaded by strangers. Uh.
I enjoy how wholesome your posts are, truly!

DocE pops in occasionally but hasn’t been around as much as he was 7 years ago.

I’m also super impressed and proud of how shorty represented herself and our forum by way of proxy. she deserves any and all praise for her strong showing, she just happened to start playing here but is a fantastic player and person in her own right. Obviously.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
You can’t give all this praise to me, pls, a huge heaping handful needs to go to those who manatored me (@vetmedhead, @genny, and an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream praise for @Animal Midwife for the many, many, many hours of theory and strategy discussion we’ve had since my noob game). They are all the best 💜💜💜

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I think I did it :heckyeah: someone let me know if it's glitchy for others
You have to post the gif somewhere external or on the open forum, if the link you use is from a PM only people who have access to that PM can see it in your signature

You have to post the gif somewhere external or on the open forum, if the link you use is from a PM only people who have access to that PM can see it in your signature
Oh, stupid. Will retry here. Ignore me momentarily

63362e52a0edd939989192.gif

• Care
Reactions: 1 users