WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m Saturday. Which is why happy days got stuck in my head and I realized the game was 7 days of the week so started singing on thread to see who would jump on board. The fact AM did is nice, I think she would have panicked in wolf chat first if she was wolfing about secret messages.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will say Chilly boy’s claim doesn’t fit the flips so far. I thought with they cycle closing on Thursday that he might have some abilities if it was true. But he’s vanilla.

I will say Chilly boy’s claim doesn’t fit the flips so far. I thought with they cycle closing on Thursday that he might have some abilities if it was true. But he’s vanilla.
Who's vanilla?

Oh if santy is being honest and there are 2 and he shoots wrong we lose.

Reactions: 1 users
@Animal Midwife if Dy knew she was going to be converted what do you think the likelihood is she would wolf side from the beginning?
I have no idea. If I were running with the same thoughts they were though, I'd try to vote out the single wolf though since, from my perspective, they can't convert me if the game is over.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have no desire to wolf ever. I also wouldn't wolfside as a villager even with conversion mechanics. I know that this is coming from me so you cant trust it, but maybe for the next game

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Process of elimination
I think it has to be chilly if both Dy and Santy are being honest, but if it’s not him then you’re who I have left.
So dy read me wrong?

So dy read me wrong?
No I’ve just been thinking about what I would do if I had a known conversion and there was someone like mayo playing.
I would village read him. It could prevent him from killing me and keep him alive.

Tell me if Santy and Dy are telling the truth would you not be left with me?

No I’ve just been thinking about what I would do if I had a known conversion and there was someone like mayo playing.
I would village read him. It could prevent him from killing me and keep him alive.

Tell me if Santy and Dy are telling the truth would you not be left with me?
I don't know your relationship with mayo so you'll have to elaborate because I'm not understanding.

I would be left with you. That's because you have nothing clearing including almost no interactions with Chillbo.

It's not even remotely equivalent to say "if dy is telling the truth then I'm 'what's left.'" Either I'm exactly with dy or I'm village. Unless you believe godreads miraculously no longer exist.

• Care
I don't know your relationship with mayo so you'll have to elaborate because I'm not understanding.

I would be left with you. That's because you have nothing clearing including almost no interactions with Chillbo.

It's not even remotely equivalent to say "if dy is telling the truth then I'm 'what's left.'" Either I'm exactly with dy or I'm village. Unless you believe godreads miraculously no longer exist.

No. With that list I’m not saying you’re paired with chilly.

That was my if chilly flips village ranks not wolf.

I think if he flips wolf, and Dy is honest then it should be over. If it’s still going I’d yeet Dy next thinking something triggered conversion.

Also I just read mayo well, that’s the comment.

Dy is a compromised entity if she’s known a conversion is possible is my point on that aspect

I think if he flips wolf, and Dy is honest then it should be over. If it’s still going I’d yeet Dy next thinking something triggered conversion.

I still don't understand the ranking then because I'm below dy.

Not a godread by any means. I still remember the game you thought he was wolfing as a villager.

• Care
I still don't understand the ranking then because I'm below dy.
If chilly is village I think she could be telling the truth and protecting wolf you.

I don’t think think any of you all are wolves, this is only if chilly is village.

If chilly is village I think she could be telling the truth and protecting wolf you.

I don’t think think any of you all are wolves, this is only if chilly is village.
If they're protecting wolf!me, then the game is over with Chilly's death. That's why I'm not understanding this progression.

I'm contemplating a world in where dyachei being a possible convert is just kai trolling and there are 2 wolves with no way to convert .

Is it too twisted for kai or possible?

I'm contemplating a world in where dyachei being a possible convert is just kai trolling and there are 2 wolves with no way to convert .

The other world in where are 2 wolves its if dy is a wolf. But then the only partner possible I see is... AM?

Also if she did do this she set it up last night

Also if she did do this she set it up last night
I was talking about dubs doing a little trolling in the setup. (Assuming dya is honest but there is still no convertion mechanic)

Fully possible

Like I'm genuinely not understanding most of this. Can someone enlighten me?

samac: Santy and dy are telling the truth.

Me: ok

samac: But if it's not Chilly then it's AM.

Me: How? dy said I'm village per the godread and you said you trust them.

samac: dy could have been converted. I would go there tomorrow if the game's still going.

Me: Then this is yolo and the game will end upon Chillbo's misyeet since dy "misread me" because we're partners. So there's no tomorrow.

samac: Not if dy is village.

Me: ??????

Like I'm genuinely not understanding most of this. Can someone enlighten me?

samac: Santy and dy are telling the truth.

Me: ok

samac: But if it's not Chilly then it's AM.

Me: How? dy said I'm village per the godread and you said you trust them.

samac: dy could have been converted. I would go there tomorrow if the game's still going.

Me: Then this is yolo and the game will end upon Chillbo's misyeet since dy "misread me" because we're partners. So there's no tomorrow.

samac: Not if dy is village.

Me: ??????

I think we’re getting too much into the weeds.

I’m talking through hypothetical possibilities if Chillbo is not the wolf and if Dy is village and on the path to wolf we’re not at yolo.

That’s the world I’m talking through.
The world that makes the most sense is its chillbo.
But I want to talk through everything.

I’m also not sure if santy and Dy are telling the truth. This is a world where I assume they are. And sanity’s should be revealed soon if he is.

Known conversion.
That doesn't make sense still for two reasons.

1. Just vote me out D1. Literally everyone except maybe Chillbo will sheep them.

2. There's. No. Tomorrow. If. We're. The. Wolves.

I’m also not sure if santy and Dy are telling the truth. This is a world where I assume they are. And sanity’s should be revealed soon if he is.
Why do you think it will be revealed soon?

That doesn't make sense still for two reasons.

1. Just vote me out D1. Literally everyone except maybe Chillbo will sheep them.

2. There's. No. Tomorrow. If. We're. The. Wolves.
1. Depends on the person. I wouldn’t.

2. If you’re both current wolves correct, you’re right then we’re ****ed and it’s all hypotheticals.