Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Dunno if that was an error or if some ability locked the tally

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, idk how a redirector works then. Like, couldnt they redirect the death to someone else if they acted on a woof?
he could but it's a thing where no one is necessarily an obvious nk so if they died he wouldn't know if he targeted mafia and it might be he felt being able to remove himself as a target was best

VOTE CLOSED RESULTS PENDING

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
the worst part is april was clearly clem's target and that would have removed her as a suspect in my eyes but she had that dumb self-killing role

VOTE CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
Oh. Wonderful then. We are ****ed big time then.

Only 2 wolves then? If they are 3 and had something like this Im going to Skill Issue the game and dont take any responsability whatsoever

Instant day-ender is some old school Syndicate chaos. Nostalgia.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
i think that's a clear joke the game isn't going to be a complete clownshow

• Haha
given the theme i guess maybe it's possible

if that's the case AM is outed though

Oh. Wonderful then. We are ****ed big time then.

Only 2 wolves then? If they are 3 and had something like this Im going to Skill Issue the game and dont take any responsability whatsoever
I mean, we haven't seen Sporty's flip yet, but I wouldn't think they'd let the game end with only two misyeets for three wolves.

Both Days 2 and 3 have opened with absolute goofiness.

This game is mountainous now in my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
if someone snap votes to start the day on a completely random target not in line with their previous sus and the day immediately ends killing the person they voted it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together

Reactions: 2 users
i guess they were arguing yesterday so it is in line with previous sus but

If mafia have the ability to immediately end a day, and they can just snap vote to do so, it’s a miss elimination 100% free of charge. That’s about the strongest role a mafia team can possess. I can’t imagine that’s a team of three. I mean if it is we probably just lost the game anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
if someone snap votes to start the day on a completely random target not in line with their previous sus and the day immediately ends killing the person they voted it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together
It wasn't random. I was testing something and didn't expect day to end early.

Santy and Empire definitely didn’t know that was coming.

if there's no clarification in the next few minutes i'm just gonna eat breakfast

If mafia have the ability to immediately end a day, and they can just snap vote to do so, it’s a miss elimination 100% free of charge. That’s about the strongest role a mafia team can possess. I can’t imagine that’s a team of three. I mean if it is we probably just lost the game anyway.
If they actually had this ability I'm not sure what we were supposed to do, it's basically like giving them two extra kills if they can plan it properly like this.

Is there a chance there's only one wolf?

how does...other people's reactions tell you that?
Well, if there's three it can be insightful and if there's only two people can discuss Sporty with me and hopefully clear my mind.

Even the reactions now are meaningful if Sporty flips wolf.

fair point on the three thing i guess

anyway looks like if there's a resolution it will take a while so i'm going to go eat

Well, if there's three it can be insightful and if there's only two people can discuss Sporty with me and hopefully clear my mind.

Even the reactions now are meaningful if Sporty flips wolf.
copium.gif

• Haha
Also two village deaths last night. Bad bad bad.
But did I call the time bomb or what :p

Feel okay about Santy and Sporty. Decent about True. Empire more neutral, slight village.
So AM, JJJ.

@Truenamer you kept softing something yesterday. Care to share what you were alluding to? In vague terms if you must.

Someone restricted Clem yesterday and me today. Whoever it is, I think they're wolfing.

• Hmm