Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Scooby Doo Hello GIF by Boomerang Official

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
I just realized that here on SDN we dont have full flips.

So just so there isnt any mech confusion about wether I had or not a gun or shooted with it. I do not have a gun (sadly)

But its always fun to fake to have one and feel threatening u.u

I can only trust my fists here
Fists of fury?
Enlightened fists?

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 2

A quiet evening. Some things happened.

But, as most important, who isn’t among us?

Dead is @samac who was a Village Fighter.

It is now Day 3! Vote to remove someone. Vote/Yeet closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Pacific, TOMORROW, Thursday, 4/18/24.

8 players remain

Roster:
2. @Cyndia
4. @Santygrass
6. @genny
7. @alleycat03
(7)9. @Stagg737
10. @potentialsheltervet
11. @mkg323
12. @Zenge142

Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF
1. @samac - Village Fighter

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Good luck with that, talk to PSV in woof chat maybe you can get her to vote for me too 🥰

Hmmmm, kind of interesting that Samac was killed and not Santy, but not completely unexpected I guess.

I tried to fight Alley last night but was informed by a referee that she was unable to fight. Nothing else happened with me per write up.

Vote Zenge

Want to get that out there, but still need to re-examine people this cycle (Zenge again, mkg, psv).

• Sad
  • Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
SAMACS NOT HERE SO I GUESS ITS MY JOB TO USE CAPS

YEET ZENGE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Hmmmm, kind of interesting that Samac was killed and not Santy, but not completely unexpected I guess.

I tried to fight Alley last night but was informed by a referee that she was unable to fight. Nothing else happened with me per write up.

Vote Zenge

Want to get that out there, but still need to re-examine people this cycle (Zenge again, mkg, psv).
can confirm that someone tried to fight me last night and I had to forfeit

Reactions: 1 user
It’s santy 100% /s
That /s is suspicious AF.

Implying we might actually have good reason to think you’re not joking and felt the need to /s it to clarify.

Guilty conscious?

That /s is suspicious AF.

Implying we might actually have good reason to think you’re not joking and felt the need to /s it to clarify.

Guilty conscious?
No it’s for the old people to show sarcasm

• Haha
No it’s for the old people to show sarcasm
I understand what it means.

The fact that you felt the need to use it at all indicates you admit there’s reason for people to think it might not be sarcasm.

You’ve been floating all game. The sussiest of Sussy Bakkas

I understand what it means.

The fact that you felt the need to use it at all indicates you admit there’s reason for people to think it might not be sarcasm.

You’ve been floating all game. The sussiest of Sussy Bakkas
It’s not that deep but do what you gotta do to feel like you went down fighting dude

• Angry
Look if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.

I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.

Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!

MKG is NOT town!!!

Look if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.

I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.

MKG is NOT town!!!
###yeet zenge###

• Okay...

MKG is NOT town!!!
You are, once again, the bad crowd I fell in with.

You are, once again, the bad crowd I fell in with.
You realize once I’m yoten you’re next right?

Have your fun while it lasts because when village sees I was telling the truth the pitchforks are coming for you

MKG is NOT town!!!
I can almost hear octaves on this

mkg is townier than Zenge methinks
And that should tell you who’s actually village and who’s a wolf!

We both have similar playstyles. We’re super wolfy when we’re town and super towny when we’re wolfing.

If I’m the wolfy one and she’s towny it’s because I’m village and she’s lying!

• Haha

We both have similar playstyles. We’re super wolfy when we’re town and super towny when we’re wolfing.

1713364460320.gif

• Haha
@mkg323 Why did you kill Samac last night?

Let’s start with that

• Hmm
@mkg323 Why did you kill Samac last night?

Let’s start with that
WELL YOU SEE ITS BECAUSE
👯‍♀️🫂🔠🤺👉🐺🙋‍♂️🔫💥💥👻🪦👱‍♀️🎉
🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

• Haha
  • Wow
WELL YOU SEE ITS BECAUSE
👯‍♀️🫂🔠🤺👉🐺🙋‍♂️🔫💥💥👻🪦👱‍♀️🎉
🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟
Dancers Hug Letters Fencing, Pointing to Wolf, Question Gun, Bang Bang Ghost Grave, Woman Party Bugs

:hmmyes:

I blame dubs for not giving me a gun.

I Rb'ed Zenge thinking that while under shooting threat they dont care about being tracked and do the kill. That wasnt the case it seems

Why didnt you kill me Zenge smh
Fine Santy. Just vote me and get it over with.

I’m as village as the day is long.

No one’s even considering the merits of my case.

Looking forward to the truth coming out

I laughed, I'll give that to you

• Angry
I want people to actually ISO MKG and tell me what content she’s legitimately produced and if you think she’s actually playing in a pro village way.

It’s not that hard to do an ISO. Her’s is quick. It’s mostly fluff.

MKG is a WOLF!

• Haha
  • Hmm
This is going to be like RvB all over again, and y’all are going to be demanding the “Real Write-Up” when I flip

Smh

I want people to actually ISO MKG and tell me what content she’s legitimately produced and if you think she’s actually playing in a pro village way.

It’s not that hard to do an ISO. Her’s is quick. It’s mostly fluff.

MKG is a WOLF!
It's on my to do list but I gotta watch approximately 12 lectures first

• Care
N1 I think no one claims to have blocked them and I heavily doubtb there is another villa blocker who out of nowhere blocked Zenge n1 or something