Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was for sanity check purposes , at least if Zenge ends up being the wolf (which I doubt) I can hold you up accountable of at least agreeing with my read
Anyway I get why you would do it as a villager, I'm asking the others to tell me why you might do it as a wolf :p

Members don't see this ad.

Hey @Zenge142 can you talk about your current reads on each of us outside of the night kill WIFOM? I feel like that's where most of your focus has been today (unless I missed and/or have forgotten other posts, which is plausible) and I kinda want to discard that stuff.
Idk.

I have reasons to think you’re all wolves. Reasons to think your all village.

In the end we can’t split our votes. You and genny are on santy, so it’s where I need to be.

I’m currently feeling

Augustus:
Dubz

Caligula:
genny

Commodious:
Santy

After three votes are on a villager , Dubz taking the time to reread the game and still figure out stuff I think should be clearing.

W!Dubz has no business rereading everything when there is no one accusing them rn to even do it. I may had some small.doubts before but I was voting genny. And I had 3 votes on me.
Dubz is showing the most EoD concern.

genny is gennying and I dont feel like they are doubting Zenge like they say they do. Or at least didnt address or put much counterpoints when I bought up reasons to tr Zenge so idk. Also Zenge being a bit quiet is a bit worrying , but also I think its more like playstyle indicative

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk.

In the end we can’t split our votes. You and genny are on santy, so it’s where I need to be.

I’m currently feeling

Augustus:
Dubz

Caligula:
genny

Commodious:
Santy
Dubz and genny switched places because Dubz was being more villagey or because genny stonks went down for you?

Also if you can talk about what is it about me that gives you the fishy feeling would be good

Reactions: 1 user
Dubz and genny switched places because Dubz was being more villagey or because genny stonks went down for you?
Dubz went up. The Ford Pinto was always the best of the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Idk.

I’m currently feeling

Augustus:
Dubz

Caligula:
genny

Commodious:
Santy
This is the non-answeringest answer

I need your actually thoughts/reasons. Help a girl out here.

• Care
This is the non-answeringest answer

I need your actually thoughts/reasons. Help a girl out here.
Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz

It’s not me. I legitimately wouldn’t abuse the sacred gifs like that.

What can I do to get you to accept that by EOD?

Honestly this game has been too short to make a solid case between genny and Santy.

Santy was my first yeet choice yesterday. I think it’s the slightly better option. I won’t be shook to my core if it turns out to be genny

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Commodious:
Santy

Reigning from 180 to 192 A.D., Commodus all but ignored his official duties. Instead, he devoted himself to his harem of 300 females and a like number of males .

:hmmyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz

It’s not me. I legitimately wouldn’t abuse the sacred gifs like that.

What can I do to get you to accept that by EOD?

Honestly this game has been too short to make a solid case between genny and Santy.

Santy was my first yeet choice yesterday. I think it’s the slightly better option. I won’t be shook to my core if it turns out to be genny
I'm not asking for you to defend yourself, I don't think you're going to be a viable vote option because Santy isn't going to go there and village has to vote together. So if it's you, we're already screwed, whatever.

I'm asking you to help me feel better about choosing between Santy and genny. You say you have reasons why we all could be village and reasons why we all could be wolves. Give me the reasons!

Reigning from 180 to 192 A.D., Commodus all but ignored his official duties. Instead, he devoted himself to his harem of 300 females and a like number of males .

:hmmyes:
That’s not what I had in mind, but sure… why not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not asking for you to defend yourself, I don't think you're going to be a viable vote option because Santy isn't going to go there and village has to vote together. So if it's you, we're already screwed, whatever.

I'm asking you to help me feel better about choosing between Santy and genny. You say you have reasons why we all could be village and reasons why we all could be wolves. Give me the reasons!
I can’t help you feel better.

I’m trusting you on genny more than myself

• Angry
Might I remind you about me and my trash reads belonging in the trash
I feel like you’ve said that and been right in the same game before

But like seriously help me parse through why wolf!Santy would be so insistent on your village status not only himself but also to the point of trying to convince me of it? Why close off an option like that?

I have a decent amount of Zenge paranoia in my soul, I could have yoten you maybe.

That sounds made up
It’s literally not but I’m not going to pull games….

Not sure what you’re referencing here but you’re referencing something

To be fair, my d1 reads are trash with one exception this year. The counterwagon point is a good one.

why wolf!Santy would be so insistent on your village status not only himself but also to the point of trying to convince me of it? Why close off an option like that?
Points to your general paranoia that’s resulted from the play

But it could be genny. Who knows

I don’t think I’ll move my vote at this point, short of a Captain’s Log

• Haha
  • Care
*********************************************************************************************
AND DON'T DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ ME

3352eb2d-d5f0-487e-8092-1ffc7b718986_text.gif

**********************************************************************************************************

• Haha
Captain's log

Im not the wolf, not a good time to kill Dina. Even worse time to yeet santy :bag:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Captain's Log 42: it's a good thing no one remembers that I've reread much longer game threads at endgame as a wolf before, simply because I'm a nutcase
The post. It was from December 2021. I made a lyrical reference. For comedic relief.

Captain's Log 42: it's a good thing no one remembers that I've reread much longer game threads at endgame as a wolf before, simply because I'm a nutcase
I mean I don’t think @genny would vote for you so this is moot regardless

However I rescind your Augustus

You’re now Tiberius at best. At best.

• Wow
Ooop I dozed off and I missed the moment in where you yeet me :(

At least I hope genny is the wolf so I can blame the skill issue on dubz and zenge for doubting me

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Day 2

Captain’s log:
What if I was the big bad wolf all this time?

dead is @Santygrass - lucky 7- a vanilla villager.

It is now Night 2! We will be back after this commercial break…..

3 players remain

Roster:
7. @WildZoo
5. @genny
Not 7?. @Zenge142

Unlucky:
7.1.1. @Melchizedek - semi lucky 7 - backup villager
737. @Stagg737 - lucky 7 - vanillager
2. @mkg323 - special lucky 7 - village protector
7.7. @Santygrass - lucky 7 - vanillager

• Care
  • Wow