MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I keep forgetting you are alive tbh

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I think that there are enough remaining players such that my win con may not be the only exclusive one.
Also sorry about the way that all worked out lol. I believe you when you say you intended to be town-friendly. I kind of had a sneaking suspicion that was what happened. Because when you and SAR said you wouldn't want to be alone, I could see that borne out in your approach to the game. Nothing you can do about that, and the genny shot will still be remembered by our people for generations.

For some reason I can't turn off the italics, so let's just have a weird-looking post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also Idk what was Clem supposed to be, but I am glad he is gone

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I feel...like I am reminded why my play has been so intermittent over the years
I’m sorry. That’s mostly my fault because I tunneled so hard.
The exact thing I say I don’t try to do but I was so sure you were a baddie and I felt like I wasn’t getting heard and the last time that happened AM just drifted into victory.

I think it's one thing to push someone. But to be called scum over and over and saying you want me dead, over and over and over and over and over and over, yes it's a game but eventually it starts to feel bad.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it's one thing to push someone. But to be called scum over and over and saying you want me dead, over and over and over and over and over and over, yes it's a game but eventually it starts to feel bad.
I’m sorry that I made you feel bad, that’s not my intention. My intention was just to get the baddies out and I was hellbent on convincing people you were one.

but yeah I'm done here. they are super nice on the avocado, don't yell at me when I don't know stuff, are forgiving, and just nice about everything even if it does occasionally get heated. maybe I'll be back in another 3 years

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Everyone is given affiliations when game starts, some are good alingned (Villa) other are bad aligned (scum). Serial Killer is one of the latter and you claimed to be it, so yes you are.

It doesnt define *you* as a person, but *you* as a role in this game

Reactions: 5 users
Oh, the slightly clearer orange could mean he was inclusive?
This will likely be my last point since ruminating will get me nowhere, but I do think it's weird that it specifically mentioned neutrals (literally the only affiliation that can win with anyone) and not anyone else .

• Hmm
Everyone is given affiliations when game starts, some are good alingned (Villa) other are bad aligned (scum). Serial Killer is one of the latter and you claimed to be it, so yes you are.

I understand that, but when it's insisted upon you for pages upon pages, it starts to feel like ****.

• Care
but yeah I'm done here. they are super nice on the avocado, don't yell at me when I don't know stuff, are forgiving, and just nice about everything even if it does occasionally get heated. maybe I'll be back in another 3 years
Unfortunate, and I am sorry you have had this experience.

You have every right to proceed as you see best, but I am glad I got to play with you at least this once. I don't play much anymore, so it was never a guarantee.

• Care

Yes, I don’t want you to take this is a comment on you at all, or your play. My terminology was just for anti-village. Not about you as a person.

My biggest fear was Clem would flip as sandwich whatever + cult 2 recruit. So I'm okay with this.

• Care
2x N1 PM's Immune to PGO,
Sandwich: Make 1x Sandwich and send it someone new every other night, win when 3 players alive have a sandwich.
Kingdom: Win if all Neutrals are alive at End of Game.
(SK for short): Serial Killer backup only until N3
Oh I just found this lmaoooo.

So yes, Clem was anti-town. Just that it expired last night and being very secretive about it and just not help well... Didnt help him at all in the end

• Care
Oh I just found this lmaoooo.

So yes, Clem was anti-town. Just that it expired last night and being very secretive about it and just not help well... Didnt help him at all in the end
If he said he was “SK back up but it’s expired” would you have believed him?

• Haha
I understand that, but when it's insisted upon you for pages upon pages, it starts to feel like ****.

I think its the art of learning and embrace that it is not personal, and never was. The scum word was never intended or used as an insult or anything of the sort. Let it be scum/mafia/wolf or whatever.

Debating / insistence / putting passion on cases is common . I recognize your feelings are valid and it could be toned down a bit if you state that its affecting you, but its a core part of the game that it is important to learn/shrug off? Will let you enjoy the games a LOT more, and its something to take into life in general to me imo

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Lesson of th day : If you have a survival wincon dont mess with the omgussiest person to ever skill issue. It'll bite you in the ass eventually

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Care
I think its the art of learning and embrace that it is not personal, and never was. The scum word was never intended or used as an insult or anything of the sort. Let it be scum/mafia/wolf or whatever.

Debating / insistence / putting passion on cases is common . I recognize your feelings are valid and it could be toned down a bit if you state that its affecting you, but its a core part of the game that it is important to learn/shrug off? Will let you enjoy the games a LOT more, and its something to take into life in general to me imo
again...I play in a different place where the experience is totally different, so trying to convince me this is the norm isn't going to help. I'm good on the general life advice, thanks.

• Care
Unrelated note: sometimes when I see " pls " I mix up the l (L) with a capital i (I) and read it as "PIS" which in spanish means pee.

• Haha
again...I play in a different place where the experience is totally different, so trying to convince me this is the norm isn't going to help. I'm good on the general life advice, thanks.
I just want you to know any push on you isn’t a personal attack, I have been fond of you since we played together in DnD, it was just trying to win the game.