WWhat Time Is It? Time To Get A WWatch! Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can handle these jokes, because after a certain point I've become so numb.
Man, I can't relate to this at all. I can't feel you there.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
5. Tröps
6. JaggedJimmyJay
7. Aprilthearab
8. Nate
9. AM
10. Clem
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
utc. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen

I go by nanook on other mafia sites but I was too lazy to change emails when signing up and didn't notice the display name until it was too late, so here we are.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
5. Tröps
6. JaggedJimmyJay
7. Aprilthearab
8. Nate
9. AM
10. Clem
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
utc. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen

I go by nanook on other mafia sites but I was too lazy to change emails when signing up and didn't notice the display name until it was too late, so here we are.
Oho, hello nanook! :hello:

Jay, you invited Nanook to play in a community without hammers... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I do love how PSV and shorty and (others probably) just slowly accepted various WW themes as their entire persona.

PSV is a man in a ghost costume. shorty is an infant. No further explanation needed. This is just how it be.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I do love how PSV and shorty and (others probably) just slowly accepted various WW themes as their entire persona.

PSV is a man in a ghost costume. shorty is an infant. No further explanation needed. This is just how it be.
I feel like Zenge and mayo belong in this category, perhaps more than I do because I was using April Ludgate as my avatar for so long until whip!Pebbles became a thing. My avatar on MU is what my avatar on here used to be.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if I'm ever going to remember what flag you prideified my avatar with, or if I'm going to have to google it every time someone asks me until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I feel like Zenge and mayo belong in this category, perhaps more than I do because I was using April Ludgate as my avatar for so long until whip!Pebbles became a thing. My avatar on MU is what my avatar on here used to be.
Oh yes Mayo definitely belongs in this category too. Because he was just holding some Mayo until the pigeons happened

• Haha
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)

How do you know I'm not a man in a ghost costume in real life? Have you ever seen me in the same room as a ghost man?

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
Wait, there was a non-Kirby Zenge?!

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
5. Tröps
6. JaggedJimmyJay
7. Aprilthearab
8. Nate
9. AM
10. Clem
11. Santygrass
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
utc. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen

• Love
Nah I’m talking about people who adopted a new avatar/persona based on the goings-on of game content
Oh, I see.

I did switch away from Pebbles for a long time because she scared AM since she was associated with a wolf game, but I can't resist being a toddler with a whip.

and sometimes I act like a big baby

• Care
People change their pfp for games?
Sounds like a Skill Issue to me, I'm in.

9S91pw2dK8C9m83gZUc2yASBMIwwAnZe5E74FcMzcLg.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Remember those days when I would draw a new avatar for every game?

Pepperidge farms remembers.

And @Animal Midwife @WildZoo @genny who are basically as old as Pepperidge farms.
I cares reacted this and then saw the bad word was in it twice, so I had to change my react accordingly.

• Care
  • Sad
Just to be safe, there's no night 5 mass redirect, right? 😰

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Oh yes Mayo definitely belongs in this category too. Because he was just holding some Mayo until the pigeons happened
Don’t forget Drake cuddling a moose in one of the games. It was one of my faves

• Care
Tot pls

• Love