WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Animal Midwife I think she's contemplating a world where I wolf sided as a villager and protected you who i knew to be wolf because i could convert
Perhaps I'm biased but I know that's not realistic because this has never even happened in games where we were in a pack.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah.
Because if it doesn’t end the game, we get it right it locks santy as town. We don’t do this he’s not lock town.
Why would we not shoot?
Because that's a lot of pressure on one person to get it right. If he's not lock town to you already, how is he at the top of your list?

Because that's a lot of pressure on one person to get it right. If he's not lock town to you already, how is he at the top of your list?
He’s gonna lock himself on town as he shoots.
I assume he’s going to discuss the shot on thread and not go shoot blind

He’s gonna lock himself on town as he shoots.
I assume he’s going to discuss the shot on thread and not go shoot blind
No, I mean you stared a list hours ago and he was already at the top.

Pew pew Samac

Jk jk

Unless...

SKILL ISSUE

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m in a meeting I’m really not enjoying in prefer to continue to talk in circles here pls
What else we doin

Before the shot? Yes.

But we can still talk in circles pls
Art Animation GIF by Ori Toor

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
i expect chillbo to have all the input he's had in days past tbh

if there are two wolves there is almost no world where he's not one of them if santy is telling the truth

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Chillbo should have blocked someone, so I want to know what they did in the night , if they have any input on worldview, then thats a plus

AM do you have any world in mind in where there are two wolves and chillbo isnt one of them?

In keeping with my feels (which were clearly off) I tried to block Clem last night, but my message said it failed because he was already dead

• Sad
  • Care
You’d still be able to block the night kill, someone dying wouldn’t prevent that if the order of operations would have the block before the kill no?
I wouldn't process it that way but I don't know how kdubs runs it.

• Hmm
As an unrelated question though @samac is there a reason you claimed your flavor but not your ability?

Any last words?
At this point you'd just be taking out a vanillager, so no great ability will go to waste, but numbers are going to be critical now.

I'm still thinking that there's one wolf (and dy's posts seem to corroborate that), so it won't be the end of the game, but still, less town is less good

At this point you'd just be taking out a vanillager, so no great ability will go to waste, but numbers are going to be critical now.

I'm still thinking that there's one wolf (and dy's posts seem to corroborate that), so it won't be the end of the game, but still, less town is less good

So who do you think is the last wolf ?
If you are town help us find you. Or at least, throw insight on who could be the wolf remaining

So who do you think is the last wolf ?
If you are town help us find you. Or at least, throw insight on who could be the wolf remaining
Having now re-read all the posts from today, my biggest lean is dy. The roll description just doesn't give me the right feels.

Rn I would label you town with this daykill option, possible it could be a clever ruse, but overall the justification for using it appears townie.

If it's not dy, I think I would go with AM.

Town vibes from samac.

Still on board with the 1 wolf theory, so my hunch is we could afford to misyeet (or mis-shoot I suppose) today, but then it's do or die. A conversion potential skews heavy in favor of wolves, which is why I also kind of doubt that'd be a potential

Can you help me with samac? Like, what is making you have tbe good vibes with them.
Because actually if you flip village and game is still going my biggest concern then was samac .

But shhh dont tell samac

• Wow
And I think rn Im aligned with AM the most? Or at least is my feeling seeing what seems to concern her , so *probably* it would be a internal debate of samac V dya if you flip village for me

Can you help me with samac? Like, what is making you have tbe good vibes with them.
Because actually if you flip village and game is still going my biggest concern then was samac .

But shhh dont tell samac
Skepticism regarding dy's flavor, listing thorough pathways for village/wolf alignment based on results of today

Wait, where did you see this occurring? I just don't remember any of this.
You can convert to a villager to a wolf?
As a villager?
I thought you were going to be vengeful the way you were spouting on last night

What the ****

I don’t know that I’m entirely convinced a conversion would actually happen in a 7 person game.
But if you’re being honest I want that shot on chilly boy.

Also if she did do this she set it up last night

@Chillbo Baggins
These are arguments for having you be shot. samac can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought she was commenting on whether the conversion part was meaningful, not that she thought it was an outright fakeclaim.

I'm also still note sure where the thorough alignment pathways are. As put at the time, it seemed to be a discussion that went in circles and left me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

But shhh dont tell samac
Rood

• Care