Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ninja'd noooo Im too slow

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Clem alluded to being unable to change his vote 24H before the cycle closed. Now that was supposed to be me today. Except just got mid clarification I don't need to do that since the cycle ended.

Reactions: 1 users
Do those count for anything? I’ve been interpreting them as “votes in spirit”
Yes. They increase the chance you'll be first on the tally (assuming no one else contingencied before you).

Clem alluded to being unable to change his vote 24H before the cycle closed. Now that was supposed to be me today. Except just got mid clarification I don't need to do that since the cycle ended.
Oh. I thought he was referring to personal time constraints when he said that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if Clem’s vote was locked that clearly wasn’t anything I did. He voted me! 🥴

I wish Sporty was around to provide some clarity.
Curious... Was she ever yeeted before? Like was she ever on the board? Maybe her role was to die when she got any vote.

Like, the restriction is strictly time-bound. Not person related.

You wouldn't have known who he was planning to vote.
Clem hates me (said endearingly), voted me on Day 1 as his only suspect, and started Day 2 on me for a while before returning to Nate.

I would absolutely expect him to vote me.

Because at that point no one else was interested in voting you.
Although restricting me next would be a little weird given I've also been sussing you.

I have thoughts but dont know how to express them in a way that isnt -ev for Villa.

So Im going to say SKILL ISSUE

• Hmm
We ara in night supposedly, so if I say someone could be cleared, they eat nk and thats bad

Direct approach I see 😂
I mean... He was softing stuff over and over. At this point depending on sporty's flip and whether that triggers another night cycle or ends the game... We at the very least would be in MYLO/LYLO/whatever acronym meaning village is close to ded.

I swear if there is only one wolf and we're just playing against the clock... YEEK

The wolves were the mods all along that are doing us lose our TIME

• Hmm
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
I might do something conventionally viewed as suboptimal that might still be appropriate in the current context.

Will wait for flip either way.

Until Sporty flips I know this is all hypothetical but ooooooof my stomach is tangled in knots.

But with this many anti-village mechanics (like having a time bomb) I cannot see a world with three wolves, which helps.

I'm torn emotionally. I want Sporty to be village because I love being right but I want her to be a wolf because that would be a huge win for village.
Ego vs. ID

Do we believe that AM mistaking the vote close for a mod copypaste was genuine?

I do think her suddenly voting Sporty instead of me was... odd. And might imply she knew what would happen. But idk

Also not totally sure the benefit for wolf!AM voting Sporty over me because both of us would be villagers in that scenario, unless she thinks I'm more likely to friendly fire.

Emotionally I have a contingency on AM, but again, waiting for the flip in case I'm mega tunneling her a la Stranger Things (and others oopsie)

Unless... that's what whoever restricted me wants me to think.
Maybe I was Princess Carolyn all along... Oh, fish!