WWhat Time Is It? Time To Get A WWatch! Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zenge142

Skeleton Lord, Stump Master, and Mother Hen
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
WWhat Time Is It? Time To Get A WWatch!

1663282120194.gif

Theme: Tick ToWWck goes the CloWWck…
Cycle Timing: 36/12…mostly
Setup: Closed.
Participation Requirements: 10 posts per 36/12.
Start Date: Saturday 9/17
Mods: Myself, Dubz, KD

Please note that I have a Zero Patience Threshold (ZPT) for incivility and unsportsmanlike behavior. If I see this in our game, you will be removed from gameplay without warning. I put this rule in the sign up thread so it isn’t a surprise at the start of the game. If you cannot abide by this, don’t sign up. Keep it friendly and civil, or keep your lips ZPT. Any questions about this policy can be directed to Zenge pls. (ZPT credit to shorty)

Players:
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
Etc.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Heavens to Betsy, a Zenge/Dubz modded game. Spooky 😱
Players:
1. PSV
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
1. shorty
Etc.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Tots I guess, but I'm basically done playing for a few months. Too busy

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
1. shorty
2. alley
Etc.

If this game goes much past 9/26 though my participation will sharply go down as I will be traveling to Michigan

Reactions: 1 user
I can’t play 😢 but looking forward to winter break! Miss you all!

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
1. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen
Etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't wait to yeet Lawpy

Reactions: 1 user
I am participating on this game because I wished to do so and I wasnt in any way influenced or threatened by Dubz to join. She said that I should clarify this before joining

Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
5. Tröps
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
1. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen
Etc.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I am participating on this game because I wished to do so and I wasnt in any way influenced or threatened by Dubz to join. She said that I should clarify this before joining

Players:
1. PSV
2. genny
3. Cray
4. Truenamer
5. Tröps
Etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpling
Etc.

Tots:
1. shorty
2. alley
3. Stoat
4. WorthyOxygen
Etc.

Wait a minute, why are some of those words bolded... :thinking:

• Hmm
  • Wow
What if we, like, promise to keep this one chill and low-key? I know some people are anxious about joining a game because they've been so high-posty of late, but I believe in our ability to have a little self-moderation.

• Care
What if we, like, promise to keep this one chill and low-key? I know some people are anxious about joining a game because they've been so high-posty of late, but I believe in our ability to have a little self-moderation.
Plus shorty and I aren't playing so that should help :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Wow, wolf tell this early? Must be Christmas

(Good point)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Waiting for more people to run? You can throw me on as long as I don't get eaten alive for falling behind as I inevitably will

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I can sign up Rostam to be a ****player/chaos agent. Every time vote close approaches, I'll lay out a line of papertowel scraps with player names on them and the first one he grabs will be his yeet choice (with video to provide evidence of his meticulous yeet process)

He can even meet post minimums. I'll put my bluetooth keyboard on the ground and let him sniff and push at it a bit, then post what he produces

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I can sign up Rostam to be a ****player/chaos agent. Every time vote close approaches, I'll lay out a line of papertowel scraps with player names on them and the first one he grabs will be his yeet choice (with video to provide evidence of his meticulous yeet process)

He can even meet post minimums. I'll put my bluetooth keyboard on the ground and let him sniff and push at it a bit, then post what he produces
inb4 Rostam has godreads and IDs the whole wolf pack accurately

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I have no self control.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users