How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No attempt to lynch the mods? Now I feel left out.
or the spectators. Not even as a collective group </3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Wait, what? You've seen me waffle 8... 9... 10... whatever times in one day?

unlynch Mr. Coopah
lynch Jilary

OMG, you two are for real?

unlynch Jilary
lynch Lyra
(again)

:eyebrow: :uhno:

Actually, I agree with that.

unlynch Lyra (again)
lynch Snowy
I meant your first waffle where you quoted someone's reason for lynching someone and then changed your vote. I didn't find that odd. I'm not really sure what today's waffle fest is about but since every post contained at least one waffle, I'm agreeing with the temporary post restriction thing.

This post seems off to me, I know Jilary's slightly defending me here but I'll readily admit I haven't been posting that much, definitely not more than in Lion King. And calling LIS's behavior normal is a definite eyebrow-raiser.

Lynch Jilary to put another name out there, I feel like she and several others are flying under the radar.
I feel like when you are posting, your posts contain more than in LK. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but it seemed like you were trying to ghost that game.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
*SUPER UNOFFICIAL* Spectatortot Lynch Tally
Lyra (6)
- Trippy, AM, karabou, Sandy, bjeh, PBC
wally (4) - cheat, MJ, Coopah, caiter
cheat (2) - nyan, Snowy
nyanko (1) - SOV
MrCoop () -
genny (1) - wally
Snowy (3) - genny, LIS, farmdog
Jil (1) - lyra
LeTits (1) - DVMD
Finny (1) - Mr. Coop
Everyone else (0) -

LIS Waffleometer: 44 (you're welcome @LetItSnow)
20/23 voting
@LyraGardenia - you currently lead.

Lynch closes in 2 hours (8pm EDT)

Sorry for just the fluff comments today, work got... well stupid people not knowing where their own **** is located on their own property. Headaches. Last chance to post so real vote in.

Unlynch Fin
Lynch Wally
(sorry I don't remember exactly what was said that made me suspicious of you Wally, but yesterday something did)

I do apologize that I will not have time to read your defense if you post. :(
Will have more time tomorrow, I hope.

*SUPER UNOFFICIAL* Spectatortot Lynch Tally
Lyra (6)
- Trippy, AM, karabou, Sandy, bjeh, PBC
wally (4) - cheat, MJ, Coopah, caiter
cheat (2) - nyan, Snowy
nyanko (1) - SOV
MrCoop () -
genny (1) - wally
Snowy (3) - genny, LIS, farmdog
Jil (1) - lyra
LeTits (1) - DVMD
Finny (1) - Mr. Coop
Everyone else (0) -

LIS Waffleometer: 44 (you're welcome @LetItSnow)
20/23 voting

Lynch closes in 2 hours (8pm EDT)

Your tallying has earned you semi-forgiveness for not playing

Reactions: 3 users
I'm comfortable with my Lyra vote today

Lyra you asked why you seem sketchy, well Nohika didn't put a vote on you until towards the end of lynch when it would probably be hard to gain traction as another bandwagon. Then there is your helpful comments about bolding votes etc which to me seem fluffy. You were quick to role reveal when later you admit wolves could have cover roles which makes role reveals not terribly helpful. It wasn't until later that you start talking about who you feel is wolfy and you really only mention Jil. Yes, you did mention you talked about Coop and Wally yesterday but how do you feel about them today? Who are the several others flying under the radar you'd like to hear from?

Care to explain how? Most of the votes on me seem to be with very vague reasoning, which is difficult to defend myself against.

I'm the campus cop (super minor character only slightly important in season 1 as I recall, it seems the mods had to dig deep for roles), I'm a vanillager. Night 1 I was "involved in an interrogation", not sure if that means I was tracked or what, but I haven't done squat.

Wow this sounds like a really lame cover identity to me. Anyone know the show (all I have seen of it is a few ads for it)? Are there really that few characters to use a role without a name?

and just because one wolf was provided a cover, doesn't mean other ones have one, which is why I am examining this.

Just caught up on the last 24 hrs. Both cheat and wally made posts that seemed sketch to me but they're also both noobish so its a little harder to read. Not gonna give them a free pass but I'd like to give them some more time. I agree with others reasoning about Lyra's forced posts. Role reveal seems a little sketch to me given there's no name but I dont know the series well and that character could be more important than it sounds...either way game play is making me vote there today.

Lynch Lyra

Day 2 *SUPER OFFICIAL* Lynch Tally
Lyra (8)
- Trippy, AM, karabou, Sandy, bjeh, PBC, FB, Jil
wally (5) - cheat, MJ, Coopah, caiter, MrCoopah
Snowy (3) - genny, LIS, farmdoggo
cheat (2) - nyan, Snowy
nyanko (1) - SOV
genny (1) - wally
LIS (1) - DVMD
Jil (1) - Lyra

22/23

Roll call: @WeimMama is the only one whose vote I couldn't find

Lynch closes in ~17 minutes (8pm EDT)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow this sounds like a really lame cover identity to me. Anyone know the show (all I have seen of it is a few ads for it)? Are there really that few characters to use a role without a name?

and just because one wolf was provided a cover, doesn't mean other ones have one, which is why I am examining this.
I would think there are plenty of roles to go around if all the seasons are used. I don't see using the cop unless they really stood out somehow or you had an ability that fit perfectly.

So just got off work and power is out at my place and my computer isn't charged so only have my phone. I see people have switched off of cheat and I suppose there is a reason but I haven't caught up yet. I'm good with a Lyra lynch though.

Unlynch cheat

Lynch lyra

I feel like some of the wolves may have pushed against the nohika lynch yesterday given STL's info that she would only be successfully lynched if she was a wolf. This is part of the reason Lyra looks more sketch to me today.

Lynch Lyra
i don't really buy that. This was a big topic last game I played (as a wolf), and only lazy wolves would do this. It was pretty clear Nohika was going down, why would any wolf stick their neck out. If I were a villager that game, I would have argued more wolves would be found in the anonymity of voting against a wolf than trying to save one early in the game.

Maybe you just haven't wolfed enough, but like I said, unless we have super noob wolves with inactive vet wolves, that should not happen. Having said that, I will have to admit that I didn't provide enough mentoring last game, so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch closed. Results pending.

Edit:
Final Tally
Lyra (9)
- Trippy, AM, karabou, Sandy, bjeh, PBC, FB, Jil, Snowy
wally (5) - cheat, MJ, Coopah, caiter, MrCoopah
Snowy (3) - genny, LIS, farmdoggo
cheat (1) - nyan
nyanko (1) - SOV
genny (1) - wally
LIS (1) - DVMD
Jil (1) - Lyra

Check your votes please!

i don't really buy that. This was a big topic last game I played (as a wolf), and only lazy wolves would do this. It was pretty clear Nohika was going down, why would any wolf stick their neck out. If I were a villager that game, I would have argued more wolves would be found in the anonymity of voting against a wolf than trying to save one early in the game.

Maybe you just haven't wolfed enough, but like I said, unless we have super noob wolves with inactive vet wolves, that should not happen. Having said that, I will have to admit that I didn't provide enough mentoring last game, so it is not out of the realm of possibility.
I agree, and honestly very slightly moved the first people who argued against nohika lynch more village rather than more wolf.

The wealthy Wallace Mahoney didn't think he had to worry about his safety, but maybe he should have. There were a number of convenient "accidents" that seemed to happen to people who got in Mr Mahoney's way and people were starting to notice. Of course, Wallace tried to argue that those were accidents and he didn't have anything to do with it. The people were not convinced and they ordered his execution. Wallace was shot to death on his way home.

Dead is Lyra - Wallace Mahoney, a vanilla WOLF

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 11 pm EDT.

22 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
7. @Animal Midwife
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
15. @cheathac

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney

GO WOLVES!

D1 wolves can get away with things they can't later in the game, that said, given the day results, I feel very good about my lynch vote.

Cheat's been bad lol I change my mind. You're not a noob you're devious. Naughty naughty. Pssst being confuzzled good cover;) cont. lunch cheat (I can't remember how to spelll the big word...)

Whewwww. Home from work. Not entirely caught up but I read the mod post. I'm happy to not have been lynched and STOKED to have gotten another wolf. Pretty much not how our dark circus game went if I recall correctly. Excellent work fellow villagers.

Also, I haven't PM'ed with anyone at night... is that a power or should there be a group message going with the people in my little house?

Well, have to follow the LIS rule....

If you lynch yourself...

Unlynch cheat lynch LIS... ;)

I told myself it was gonna be either you or Trilt who did that.

Sigh.

or the spectators. Not even as a collective group </3

OMG, screw all y'all. :)

No attempt to lynch the mods? Now I feel left out.

And all Y'ALL, too. :)

I'm pretty proud of how I handled that post restriction.

Reactions: 9 users
Also, I haven't PM'ed with anyone at night... is that a power or should there be a group message going with the people in my little house?

You can open up a group PM with your other members and/or an individual one with any particular member in your group.

Man. I read this post and my first thought was "HELL YES I hope they lynched her and she was a wolf."

Then I saw she was a wolf.

Then I was pissed that I wanted to lynch her and didn't get in on it.

Ah well.

++ Villager for SOV.

Cheat's been bad lol I change my mind. You're not a noob you're devious. Naughty naughty. Pssst being confuzzled good cover;) cont. lunch cheat (I can't remember how to spelll the big word...)

I'm confused. This feels like Rojo'ing .... but doesn't contextually make sense for something a wolf would say to other wolves.

What are you going on about, Coopah?