How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@StartingoverVet I'm curious if you still feel suspicious of your first two lynch targets?
Nyanko possibly yes.

I would like LIS to be investigated...not ready to lynch him yet..2 reasons. 1. He was suspiciously nice to me. And more importantly 2. I think his response to the post restriction was funny but perhaps over the top for him.almost like a wolf trying gain cred / distract village with it. Just a thought.

Not sure who to lynch yet. Busy all day. Later.

Ps . no thoughts on coopah at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So went back through Lyra's comments and a couple stood out to me.
Not sure where the sketchy feels for me are coming from. I don't really have feels for anyone yet, but it's hard to form any when we're pretty much stuck on the STL/nohika issue until that's resolved. I'd also like STL to come back and clarify his abilities. So he'll be automatically killed tonight but then can revive himself as vanilla?

Wally just seems noob-y to me. Coop's rant was a little over the top, but I understand her point as I've never heard this "rule" about not killing the last mod early, and it is frustrating as a newer player to always be killed or at least called sketchy right off the bat.

What she said about Wally was interesting. Could be that she actually felt that way or could be a soft vouch for a fellow wolf.

This post seems off to me, I know Jilary's slightly defending me here but I'll readily admit I haven't been posting that much, definitely not more than in Lion King. And calling LIS's behavior normal is a definite eyebrow-raiser.

Lynch Jilary to put another name out there, I feel like she and several others are flying under the radar.
Obviously I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine a wolf giving another wolf crap on the thread for flying under the radar.

Members don't see this ad :)
doesn't make sense that one looks villager to me and the other a little wolfy. so i'm averaging that to neutral for now. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I also thought that in some way sorta cleared Jil.

Madjack, not sure why Snowy is suspicious for having feels and looking at voting patterns. Isn't that like... how to play WW?

I need to get a vote in before leaving. I'm gonna ***lynch caiter*** since I had the feels last night (and posted) and not much has changed. I will do my best to check in before lunch close.
Oh my god what is the deal with the reading comprehension in this thread. I said I'm suspicious of her because I looked at the voting patterns of the game thusfar and overall I have feels.

For players who've been pretty quiet... madjack has barely made a peep other than lynching me the other day. I guess that makes me a little suspicious?
Mad Jack and I have been talking at night when allowed. He's as pretty damn cleared in my book.

I'm not feeling the Caiter bandwagon at all. Feels to easy. I don't know who to vote for right now, but I like the snowy vote. I think kara told me not to but I can't remember why.

I'm not feeling the Caiter bandwagon at all. Feels to easy. I don't know who to vote for right now, but I like the snowy vote. I think kara told me not to but I can't remember why.

Lol, not quite what I said. The 'not to' you are referring to was drinking and ww'ing which you so kindly disagreed with. ;)

I told you I'm not sure about snowy anymore because she switched to Lyra near the end of lynch.

But I don't like that we are not reading each other as village. Normally we read each other village even when others don't.

I could go with caiter, Filly, or snowy today. Trying to iso on lunch to see where I'll go

Snowy, I saw your message, checked with the mods on my end, and fell asleep before I saw their response. But I can answer here.

Genny, to me, has looked the usual amount of suspicious, so I haven't chased it down yet.

You have looked suspicious because of on thread posts. Both their content and timing has provoked my feelz. Today, you have done a better job of not just repeating what others have said but also doing analysis. I don't know if it is enough to bring you back from sketch to neutral, but I am thinking on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Snowy

Clumsy words are very often exactly how one gets a wolf. Unless they're mine, then I'm probably just drunk.
yep, realize now going with her clarification was a mistake. Definitely regret that now.

Lol, not quite what I said. The 'not to' you are referring to was drinking and ww'ing which you so kindly disagreed with. ;)

I told you I'm not sure about snowy anymore because she switched to Lyra near the end of lynch.

But I don't like that we are not reading each other as village. Normally we read each other village even when others don't.

I could go with caiter, Filly, or snowy today. Trying to iso on lunch to see where I'll go
What? Also I remember now (you just told me) and I think snowy would've to gain cred. But idk. I guess I'll go with my gut

Lynch snowy

What? Also I remember now (you just told me) and I think snowy would've to gain cred. But idk. I guess I'll go with my gut

Lynch snowy

Sorry that part was referring to snowy not you. Normally snowy and I read each other village when others find us sketchy

Just realized our vote wasn't on there.

Lynch Snowy

Doggier half, feel free to change.

Nyanko possibly yes.

I would like LIS to be investigated...not ready to lynch him yet..2 reasons. 1. He was suspiciously nice to me. And more importantly 2. I think his response to the post restriction was funny but perhaps over the top for him.almost like a wolf trying gain cred / distract village with it. Just a thought.

Not sure who to lynch yet. Busy all day. Later.

Ps . no thoughts on coopah at all.
Isn't LIS the mayor? I have been assuming that means village? Not really sure what that may or may not entail though (the role of mayor).

Anyone clarify for me?

Snowy has felt village in PM. Not slam bang by any means and I defend wolves all the time (see:cheat), but I'm not currently thrilled by that vote.

Isn't LIS the mayor? I have been assuming that means village? Not really sure what that may or may not entail though (the role of mayor).

Anyone clarify for me?

Not always village, depends on the game usually the mayor acts as the games tiebreaker. Plus or minus other powers.

So I have mixed feelings on the Snowy votes. I'm hoping laying out these quotes may be helpful.

This quote is in response to STL saying he thought the wolves were noob:
Actually wouldn't be surprised by that. It makes me think of the speed game cdo, coop and me were wolves and we killed you first.. But veterans do things to throw off players so not really going to read much into it.
She was the second person on the Lyra lynch for Day 1 and pointed out she was acting wolfy:
I'll get behind the lyra lynch as she is kinda sounding like she did all the times she's wolfed before.

In this quote she points out Cheat is acting suspicious (this is Day 2):
I agree that cheat's post sounded different then her normal sketch. I would be good with a lyra lynch too. Genny also made a comment about wanting to pursue the nohika lynch and then didn't vote for her which was weird to me.

lynch cheat
The above quotes seem way too ballsy to me for a Snowy wolf. But then this quote bothers me a lot:
So just got off work and power is out at my place and my computer isn't charged so only have my phone. I see people have switched off of cheat and I suppose there is a reason but I haven't caught up yet. I'm good with a Lyra lynch though.

Unlynch cheat

Lynch lyra

She flips from Cheat to Lyra with kind of no reason. This could be a wolf trying to jump on a wolf vote for village cred, but (like Kara pointed out to me) this move draws attention to her which you think she would try to avoid?

So I have mixed feelings on the Snowy votes. I'm hoping laying out these quotes may be helpful.

This quote is in response to STL saying he thought the wolves were noob:

She was the second person on the Lyra lynch for Day 1 and pointed out she was acting wolfy:

In this quote she points out Cheat is acting suspicious (this is Day 2):

The above quotes seem way too ballsy to me for a Snowy wolf. But then this quote bothers me a lot:

She flips from Cheat to Lyra with kind of no reason. This could be a wolf trying to jump on a wolf vote for village cred, but (like Kara pointed out to me) this move draws attention to her which you think she would try to avoid?
Based on just those quotes, Snowy has had one hell of a game. Hmmm. Thinking...

Didn't want to go this way...but I have mod provided info that Caiter is a wolf.
I'm interested in hearing more about this. But at this point, I'm willing to gamble and test it out as I was definitely getting some feels from her, anyway.

Lynch caiter

Last edited by a moderator:
And, in the interest of continuing discussion for today, based on re-read of Day 1 I have strongest wolfy feels for Cait, Genny, Snowy (though less so), Jilary (though less so). Also put question marks on MJ, FB, and somewhat to Trippy (though could be because of hydra-ing). Going to go back and re-read Day 2 to see if those feels change given the wolves we have uncovered so far.

Lynch caiter
Based on the mod provided info mentioned and getting the strongest feels from her out of the three I was isoing

Feeling better about snowy on re read.

Super Unofficial Spectatortot Lynch Tally
Caitertot (6) -
Snowy, FillDill, bjeh, Farmdoggo, sandman, Karabou
FillDill (2) - Trippy, genny
Snowy (3) - LIS, MJ, coop
wally ()

11/20 voting
@Caiter92 you're in the lead

Lynch deadline is in ~5 hours

I'm so glad a googled Rudy Walters, it was super helpful: "Rudy used to live in Wes' apartment and had "crazy monkey sex" that presumably left the huge scratches on the wall. "

Uh, what.

Guys, I'm Rudy Walters.
We have been talking about how at least some of the wolves have cover roles. How does listing your role name help anything?

We have been talking about how at least some of the wolves have cover roles. How does listing your role name help anything?
I'm a super minor character, it makes no sense for that role to be a wolf.

I was just thinking this. We've already had two confirmed wolves claim a certain name or role that turned out to be false... and at least one of them also claimed to be a "super minor" character...

Doesn't seem to be the best defensive measure to pull out.

I was between Caiter and Snowy anyway so FB's input there is enough for me to

Lynch Caiter

I was just thinking this. We've already had two confirmed wolves claim a certain name or role that turned out to be false... and at least one of them also claimed to be a "super minor" character...

Doesn't seem to be the best defensive measure to pull out.
It's hard to defend against supposed "mod provided info."

I got unlucky in voting yesterday and my reasons why, and it's majorly back firing on me now.

lynch caiter it will at least tell us if we can trust whatever FB's source is, and i'm not feeling any particular pressure about avoiding gambles right now considering we've gotten a few wolves already

It's hard to defend against supposed "mod provided info."

I got unlucky in voting yesterday and my reasons why, and it's majorly back firing on me now.
I'm not saying that FB is infallible or that she is absolutely correct, but someone claiming to have mod-provided information is a big deal. It's also a gamble for her---if it turns out that she or her source is lying and you are indeed villager, you can bet that there will be people looking to lynch FB at the first opportunity tomorrow (if she isn't killed tonight first).

Information is information. Might as well test it. Especially because village has been doing pretty darn well so far this game.

And, yeah, I'm still not swayed by you simply dropping a name and claiming that it can't be wolfy because it's "super minor". It's happened once already and I don't know that people are going to fall for it again.

I'm not saying that FB is infallible or that she is absolutely correct, but someone claiming to have mod-provided information is a big deal. It's also a gamble for her---if it turns out that she or her source is lying and you are indeed villager, you can bet that there will be people looking to lynch FB at the first opportunity tomorrow (if she isn't killed tonight first).

Information is information. Might as well test it. Especially because village has been doing pretty darn well so far this game.

And, yeah, I'm still not swayed by you simply dropping a name and claiming that it can't be wolfy because it's "super minor". It's happened once already and I don't know that people are going to fall for it again.
I know it's a big deal, which is why it's hard to defend against. I don't really think I'll be able to sway people away from it, cause unless Filly's info is proven to be untrustworthy people are going to go for it.

I'm not trying to get people to fall for anything. I explained my vote yesterday that started the lynch votes. I didn't really have any way to defend against supposed mod provided info other than my role.

I'm so glad a googled Rudy Walters, it was super helpful: "Rudy used to live in Wes' apartment and had "crazy monkey sex" that presumably left the huge scratches on the wall. "

He was given a bunch of drugs and had a complete meltdown. He was one of the mystery threads of S1.

Lynch Caiter

With existing feelings there plus Filly's claimed info, it would be stupid not to test it.

Asking this is wolfy IMO.
and after I complimented your kitty :rage:+:punch:

Why is so many people's response to reasonable questions... seems wolfy/sketchy???
N00bs don't understand that. So here's what's happening: Filly thinks your fishing for ability/role, your trying to determine if the info is credible. The only way to know is to test. Filly's not gonna say crap. I'm fine with switching to Caiter but if she's not wolfy Imma lynch Filly til dead. I honestly think it's sketchy you're up for lynch and you just happen to have mod info, but I'll go with it for now.

Unlynch Snowy, Lynch Caiter

Found it :)

@Filly Bay
South_Park_Bad_Kitty_Blue_Shirt_POP.jpg

@bjeh your now the kitty pic of the day

Sorry took a little bit to find the right picture ^^