dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Silly Sally, Who Wants A Tally

Sheltermed: dubz
Mkg: zenge, plumpoppy
Genny: mkg
Clem: moonstermash
OH SNAP HE COUNTED IT

Yeet @Clem J

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
(For full transparency, I was told definitively that there wasn't a true* mafia faction on D1. So, it formed sometime between then and now. Whether that means people were recruited - as someone/group tried to do to me - or people were always in the faction but weren't working together in some way, IDK.)

*(Not the exact wording.)
Let’s go back to the recruitment thing. What happened there?

Let’s go back to the recruitment thing. What happened there?
(I was sent a message near the start of N1 in my personal chat, from a secret organization that seeks to influence the world. [They have a name, but I don’t want to run afoul of quote rules, and frankly I don’t think it matters much.] They wanted a response before D2, and said refusal to join would have negative consequences, but I died before responding. [I did imply in my chat with shorty that I’d be refusing, though, and I figured I was dead one way or another that night, given the duel was also happening.]

(Oh, and in looking back through things, I also got maced in the last hour of D1. No idea what that means or who it was from. I suppose I could investigate…)

Members don't see this ad :)
No? Idk how you’d use the information so I’m not inclined to share it.
I mean I think it’s obvious I’d use it to clear you or not. After fact checking it ofc

(Haha, I just had to roll, and thought I was about to get smote for voting the mod. But, apparently I rolled high enough to learn that there is a mafia faction (of sorts) in the game now. So, game on, I guess.)
Wait so, the GM randomly asked you to roll and gave you that info?

(I was sent a message near the start of N1 in my personal chat, from a secret organization that seeks to influence the world. [They have a name, but I don’t want to run afoul of quote rules, and frankly I don’t think it matters much.] They wanted a response before D2, and said refusal to join would have negative consequences, but I died before responding. [I did imply in my chat with shorty that I’d be refusing, though, and I figured I was dead one way or another that night, given the duel was also happening.]

(Oh, and in looking back through things, I also got maced in the last hour of D1. No idea what that means or who it was from. I suppose I could investigate…)
You got maced?!

So you refused but because you dueled you died. And you know you died from losing the duel?

You got maced?!

So you refused but because you dueled you died. And you know you died from losing the duel?
(I really don’t think I died from the duel. And the duel and recruitment weren’t connected at all, as far as I know. The duel was from my one of my abilities, and the recruitment was delivered separately.

(And since I didn’t explicitly refuse to join the secret group, I’m not sure that’s how I died, either. I just all of a sudden was asked to roll in my chat with supershorty, rolled a 1, both my chats closed [supershorty and Zenge] and I was dead. I guess it could be the mace or an unknown 4th thing. The fact that the roll was in my chat with shorty feels like it could be a clue, maybe. But it was a persuasion chat from me to her, not an ability, so IDK.

(I also had a roll to investigate my death after I resurrected, but I failed it. And I tried an insight check on the mace and failed that, too. The dice is very fickle…)

Members don't see this ad :)
@moonstermash has died. They flip:

You are **Joslin Hazevale,** a *Paladin of Nate, Patron God of Spreadsheets,* **Lawful Good** *Human.* Each cycle you can **do a pointy** with your sword or you can *do a spreadsheet*.

Or you can do something else!

Reactions: 1 user
actually both my wincons have had an or in it so me saying that was dumb. Carry on.

Wtf happened to moon.
She didn’t mention any consumables or anything she had did she?

Wtf happened to moon.
She didn’t mention any consumables or anything she had did she?
Possibly the "secret organization?" My theory is that she provided useful info that the scum-faction/group/individual? probably didn't want us to know, so they had someone oust her.

Possibly the "secret organization?" My theory is that she provided useful info that the scum-faction/group/individual? probably didn't want us to know, so they had someone oust her.
But it’s been mentioned before right? Why now?

Also I work until 10 tonight so very well may not be here at close. Depends on if the hospital is on fire or not.

I don't really know what to do. I'd still feel relatively comfortable with an mkg vote tbh

This is like what happened to me, but my roll was better and nothing happened to me. And I wasn’t given any info on why I should roll.
When did you roll as mentioned above and what result (if any) were you given following the roll

I want to follow this tinfoil

Yeet Clem

@Clem J 😳

i realize i am not as active on thread but i am trying to work all angles on discord and would appreciate another day of investigation. so please can we vote an actual killer in the last 3 minutes

• Care
Idk

While I'm on board with the tinfoil I feel like voting Clem is gonna be a waste of time but I guess we'll see

unvote genny

vote clem

@Clem J

sorry i just dont want a tie

She’s as known for “cats” as MK is for raccoons, or Dubz is for ermines, or AM is for vulpixs, or stoat is for…stoats
I didn't know any of those expect for AM and stoat I could just infer

I feel like that stuff needs to be explained for people who aren't up to speed

• Care
Idk

While I'm on board with the tinfoil I feel like voting Clem is gonna be a waste of time but I guess we'll see
Tbf it’s not unheard of in DND that the final boss is the DM. That possibly helped inspire my tinfoil

I didn't know any of those expect for AM and stoat I could just infer

I feel like that stuff needs to be explained for people who aren't up to speed
Or Zenge is for Kirbies 😝

D3 Final Tally

Sheltermed: dubz
Mkg: plumpoppy, sheltermed
Clem: moonstermash, samac, zenge, mkg

Moons vote is still on your tally sir

But I love this and can’t wait to see what happens

Nobody dies. See the encounters channel in the discord.

night will last about 23.5 hours.