2022-2023 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today. Complete 7/28.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
II received 9/30, complete 8/13. 512 MCAT and 3.99 GPA. Does anyone have more information on what the interview is like?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
are we expecting decisions by oct 15 for those interviewed mid/late sept?!

can someone check msar and see what the first acceptance date is listed as?

Does anyone know what time we should be expecting to hear something today? so anxious!

Reactions: 1 user
I emailed and they said either this afternoon or tomorrow. This was like an hour ago

Reactions: 3 users
how late into the cycle does wake interview/ have most IIs been given out here?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you receive a decision after doing the Kira assessment but before your information session day?

Complete 7/9, absolute radio silence since then. Anyone else?

Reactions: 12 users
Lol when I asked how to stand out to Wake Forest at the AAMC Virtual Fair last week, the Admissions person said, "Apply ED." So, as an OOS person who applied RD, I'm just gonna accept the silence as an R. I submitted my secondary on 6/29.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
how late into the cycle does wake interview/ have most IIs been given out here?
I was in the last information session last cycle. I think it was around 2/23, and I got the ii about 2 weeks prior so there's still plenty of time to get an ii

Reactions: 5 users
Hello!

As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is anyone here with experience applying early decision to Wake Forest. I am applying in the 2023-2024 cycle and considering.

Thanks

Hello!

As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is anyone here with experience applying early decision to Wake Forest. I am applying in the 2023-2024 cycle and considering.

Thanks
I have moved your post to this specific applicant thread for Wake. Some students who applied ED should have heard back recently, so you will get more replies here.

In general, I would suggest applying ED only if you live near the school and need to stay there for family reasons and have stats around their median or better.

Lol when I asked how to stand out to Wake Forest at the AAMC Virtual Fair last week, the Admissions person said, "Apply ED." So, as an OOS person who applied RD, I'm just gonna accept the silence as an R. I submitted my secondary on 6/29.
What kind of answer is that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Got the A Monday
Complete early August

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
For those that interviewed already, how did you time doing the virtual assessment before the info session? I know the assessment needs to be done before the info session but did anyone do both on the same day? I'm trying to figure out how to space the two out most efficiently :unsure:

For those that interviewed already, how did you time doing the virtual assessment before the info session? I know the assessment needs to be done before the info session but did anyone do both on the same day? I'm trying to figure out how to space the two out most efficiently :unsure:
it only takes like an hour if I remember correctly

Accepted Monday IS LM 69 ORM! :D Does anyone know if there is an accepted students group me or FB?

please don't roast my username, i must have been drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Pre-II R just now. OOS, ORM, stats in signature. Complete 7/14. :/

Another preII rejection. I truly hate this process and I think I'm going to do something else. It all feels phony and elitist in my opinion. Screw it.

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
Pre-II R just now. OOS, ORM, stats in signature. Complete 7/14. :/
Another preII rejection. I truly hate this process and I think I'm going to do something else. It all feels phony and elitist in my opinion. Screw it.
Right there with you both. certain doors close so others can remain or become open. If the school isn't willing to see and value what you have to offer, they are not for you anyways :giggle: keep your heads up and programs that see our shining qualities will show us that they see them! Many amazing providers don't get in during the first or even second round of applications. I believe in you and know you will both succeed greatly!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Right there with you both. certain doors close so others can remain or become open. If the school isn't willing to see and value what you have to offer, they are not for you anyways :giggle: keep your heads up and programs that see our shining qualities will show us that they see them! Many amazing providers don't get in during the first or even second round of applications. I believe in you and know you will both succeed greatly!

I’m a fighter but the constant rejection doesn’t feel great. I just keep telling myself pressure creates diamonds . Thanks for the kind words! I’m gonna just focus on stuffing myself at Thanksgiving for a little while. Tiny onions in a sea of cream sauce….

• Care
Reactions: 8 users