2021-2022 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry to hear that you both :( what dates were you complete and do you mind me asking stats?
Best of luck the rest of the cycle <3
Complete July and LM 70. Good luck to you too.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry to hear that you both :( what dates were you complete and do you mind me asking stats?
Best of luck the rest of the cycle <3
Complete mid-July and stats 3.9 and 52X

• Wow
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
F in the chat for the R in my email
(pre II, 3.34 and 515, done in July)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
R this morning. Complete 8/27 - LM 70 + FAP recipient.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Are they still sending out II invites???
hmm this question sounds familiar, I think I saw it in like 10 other threads lmao

There's talk that most schools are going to play with their waitlists a little bit before sending out more IIs. We should be okay to just wait until at least the Choose Your Medical School Tool is open, at which point schools will be able to see what number of students they accepted clicked "plan to enroll" for their schools. When they do, they can probably give out more IIs without risking sending too many

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if you're allowed to take any sort of notes during the asynchronous MMI (like during the prep time I mean)?

Anyone know how to withdraw your app? Doesnā€™t appear to have a way to do it on the portal

II! Complete very early Sept, LM 69 OOS

Edit: Info sessions scheduling in Mid-Feb

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know if you're allowed to take any sort of notes during the asynchronous MMI (like during the prep time I mean)?
I did. At least there wasnā€™t anything telling me
Not to and when I did one previously I could.

Reactions: 1 user
II; Complete late July. Definitely thought I was done interviewing for this cycle so this was a lovely surprise!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R today,

Complete 8/4 LM 72 OOS ORM

GL to all

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Pre II R as well yesterday

Complete 8/3 LM 65 OOS ORM

gl everyone still left in the running!

• Care
Interesting, I still haven't heard from Wake.

Reactions: 2 users
I got the R from here last cycle early December, so the fact that Iā€™m still hanging on is great. An II would be even greater lol

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Got the A this evening! II on 12/30, Interview (virtual session) 1/24, change in status 2/1---OOS. Best of luck to everyone :)

• Love
Has anybody come off of the WL yet?

II today. Anyone know what the virtual assessment is like? It looks like a one way virtual interview we did CASPER 2021-2022 cycle.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Question about interviews: Is there both a VITA and an additional MMI during the virtual introduction meeting?

II received last Friday, Feb 4th!!:love: Complete 7/29 so did not expect to hear anything. Virtual session scheduled for the end of February.
Stats: OOS but ties to NC, Casper 3rd quartile

• Love
II received last Friday, Feb 4th!!:love: Complete 7/29 so did not expect to hear anything. Virtual session scheduled for the end of February.
Stats: OOS but ties to NC, Casper 3rd quartile
Thatā€™s so awesome! Did you send any updates after submitting your app and before your II?

Let me know if this is not allowed information, but was the KIRA interview more personal question based or situational based?

II earlier this week, complete late August

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Congratulations, so happy!

Did you send any updates before getting an II?
thanks! I'm very excited! I sent an update about my research and one with fall grades end of December

• Love
I have to say this was my most favorite interview and info session! Loved every bit of it.

What was the info session like?
introductions -> financial aid info -> q&a with faculty -> q&a small groups with students
What made it special was really how much it seemed like everyone there loved where they are.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Are there any students here who can comment on the MD/MS in THSS? I'm somewhat interested and would love to hear thoughts on it versus any of the other certificate programs offered.

Somehow have dodged all the Pre-II R waves. Should I keep holding out hope for an II?

Reactions: 8 users
Last year, last reported II on SDN was Feb 23, and the last reported interview date was 03/10. 03/10 was also the date it seemed everyone got hit with the final R wave lol