2022-2023 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does accepting the position just mean that you're holding the acceptance until further notice? I just want to make sure I'm clear on what their expectations are. And does anyone know if they require a deposit?
yes it's a hold and no deposit.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how late WF usually send out II's? If I havent heard back yet, am I a lost cause?

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the II , can’t believe as it’s my top choice. Hope they sent out more to those of you waiting patiently . I was complete in July and was losing hope with each passing day.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
II OOS this morning!!! Complete early July, so excited! LM 78

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who has already been accepted can you please provide any suggestions on the interview and what kind of questions they ask. You can send me a PM. Thanks!

Anyone who has already been accepted can you please provide any suggestions on the interview and what kind of questions they ask. You can send me a PM. Thanks!
Hi, so the interview is through a virtual recording platform where you answer questions. There is a time limit. I'd suggest practicing basic questions and being able to answer them >5 minutes.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R. OOS. Completed 6/29. Positivity is still strong as the journey to a white coat continues. Best of luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R, In-state, LM 76.4, WD 84. I'm just going to chalk it up to yield protection to preserve my self-esteem *sobs quietly*

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Im constantly refreshing my email just to see the axe fall on my neck.

Reactions: 7 users
Sitting and waiting for the R to hit… complete early July

Reactions: 3 users
It seems like the R wave on the 25th included people from june to September completes and this R wave is specific to june and early to mid july. I'm wondering if they did an initial screen and weeded people, and now are going back to rereview in order? Idk i try to understand why and take missing r waves as a good sign but sometimes I really question if it means anything at all... complete early august and still nothing...

Reactions: 6 users
It seems like the R wave on the 25th included people from june to September completes and this R wave is specific to june and early to mid july. I'm wondering if they did an initial screen and weeded people, and now are going back to rereview in order? Idk i try to understand why and take missing r waves as a good sign but sometimes I really question if it means anything at all... complete early august and still nothing...
Hate to say it but the day is young and the wave may not be over....

Complete 7/2. Can I just get my pre-II R already???

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone complete in early August receive a PreII R? Asking for a friend 😝

Wishing you guys all the best who are still waiting for an II. It is quite baffling and will never understand what the adcom looks at to send an II. I see OOS applicants getting a R with high LM score and some of us getting an II with comparatively low LM score. ECs matter but I guess it is in the same ballpark for most of us. Maybe essay and PS matters.

Reactions: 2 users