2022-2023 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, that is good to hear fr. Is there a number that you were able to call and get in touch with them though for questions? Ive left messages but no answer back lol.
Email is probably the best way to get in touch with them. When I inquired about where to send updates, they didn’t respond quickly by any means, but they did respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those that interviewed last week and had the interview cancelled, did you receive an email to reschedule yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
they moved on to 9/26 already... i'm paranoid they're only letting WL and A's know and will send a mass rejection email and probs with all of us cc'ed 💀
oh wow i didn’t know they had so many interviews in a row, i thought i interviewed on 9/23 but turns out it was 9/30 so i should hear something soon RIP

Reactions: 1 users
has anyone who interviewed on 9/30 heard back?
email received today saying it was scheduled to Dec9th. IF i were you , I would email the office and make sure your email address is included on all the correspondences

email received today saying it was scheduled to Dec9th. IF i were you , I would email the office and make sure your email address is included on all the correspondences
the decision was scheduled for Dec 9th?! or November ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone going to the Pre-Vue day? I have to ask, does this impact our chance of rejection/acceptance?

the decision was scheduled for Dec 9th?! or November ?
no sorry, i replied to the wrong person , I was talking about the rescheduling for the interview which got cancelled on Oct 21

Has anyone who interviewed 9/30 received a decision yet? Coming up on 6 weeks now🥴

anyone who complete around 8/16 receive any updates? i havent heard anyhting back

Are there any students that go to this school on this thread? I'm wondering if I can DM someone to learn more about the school
Current 4th year going through residency interviews/match process right now. DM me!

Got the A a few minutes! Interviewed 9/30

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Also got the A via email this morning and interviewed 9/30 :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Did you send LORs? I didn’t realize until recently they don’t send the secondary until they receive your LORs
I haven't received a secondary for this school and came in this thread to see if anyone else was in the same position and then I see this post. 😩 I didn't assign lors to them because they never sent a secondary 🤦🏽‍♀️

Has anyone had any luck contacting admissions ? I'm still waiting on a secondary and have tried contacting them but I'm always sent to voice mail, and my emails have not gotten any response. Wondering if my app is just taking forever to process for them, or if there's something actually wrong. Either way, its kind of bumming me out that I'm not even able to fill out the automatic secondary for a school I paid money for :(
Did you send your letters of recommendation? Because I was reading through this thread and learned that you need to send in your letters of recommendation before they send you a secondary. Do you think it's too late?

I'll check it out! i also saw they had a 100% match rate their first year so they're doing something right lol
Woah, UM didn't even have a 100% match rate. I think it was 94% or 96% match rate.

Hey! Did y'all receive a complete email after submitting your secondary?

Does anyone know how likely it is to get off of the waitlist?

Does anyone know how likely it is to get off of the waitlist?
MSAR says they typically have 150 - 200 wait-list folks and eventually accept 75 from this list. It seems so high for a class of 50.....

For those that interviewed on December 9th, did anyone hear back from that day yet? I know they said half of us should maybe hear something this week, so just wondering if anyone has!

For those that interviewed on December 9th, did anyone hear back from that day yet? I know they said half of us should maybe hear something this week, so just wondering if anyone has!
When did you applied?

I thought they would release decisions regardless of who went to committee on January. I could be wrong.

During the interview, didn’t they say half of us would hear back this week, and the other half would head back in January?

During the interview, didn’t they say half of us would hear back this week, and the other half would head back in January?
Yeah, I think they said this too. I thought it would be half and half. I haven't heard back yet either.

I may have misheard then. I’m a bit nervous that I haven’t heard back then.
Maybe I misunderstood and they'll email everyone in January but I'm pretty sure they've reviewed half of the interviewees already. I'm definitely quite nervous as well :,,) If anything we might just be part of the other half.

Just got waitlisted :(

• Care
Got accepted (3rd) to Nova this past Monday! I originally interviewed in October (got rescheduled to December due to the fire on campus).

oos II just now, complete 8/20. they assigned me a date in a week. any advice on the interview is appreciated as this is my first MMI and my first PBL one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
OOS II received. Complete 8/3.

• Wow
is there any way to check the status of the applications? do we know if they are still spots available? I haven't heard anything since my secondary which I submitted in early September.