2022-2023 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you please shar you MCAT and GPA please? Good luck

510/3.77 and a few gap years with lots of research. I remember them saying on interview day that most people would get waitlisted because the class is so small so I’m not reading into it too much. And thanks, you too!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now! OOS. I was given next Friday as my date, but I have a conflict. Has anyone had success trying to reschedule their interview?

Hey! I was recently accepted and looking to chat with a current student if any are on this thread and would be open to that!
I have some questions about financial aid and student life in general! thanks in advance

II just now! OOS. I was given next Friday as my date, but I have a conflict. Has anyone had success trying to reschedule their interview?
Yes, I was able to reschedule mine after explaining my situation to Ms. Plunkett. However, there is not much flexibility when rescheduling especially if the interview given to you is the last one of the cycle

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I was able to reschedule mine after explaining my situation to Ms. Plunkett. However, there is not much flexibility when rescheduling especially if the interview given to you is the last one of the cycle
Ok thank you! Do you know when they finish interviewing? And did you get them on the phone, or did you email? I called and didn’t get anyone so I left a voicemail

Ok thank you! Do you know when they finish interviewing? And did you get them on the phone, or did you email? I called and didn’t get anyone so I left a voicemail
My pleasure. I do not when they will be done with interviews; I actually was told that the 03/10 interview was going to be the last one of this cycle, but apparently it is not. And I emailed the person in charge of acknowledging your acceptance to the interview (in my case it was Ms. Plunkett), I found it to be more efficient than contacting the admissions office

• Care
My pleasure. I do not when they will be done with interviews; I actually was told that the 03/10 interview was going to be the last one of this cycle, but apparently it is not. And I emailed the person in charge of acknowledging your acceptance to the interview (in my case it was Ms. Plunkett), I found it to be more efficient than contacting the admissions office
Thank you so much! I sent an email to follow up as well. I appreciate the information!

II today! Anyone who interviewed willing to share some advice on how to prep? I've done MMI before but not sure what to make about the hour long PBL.

II today! Anyone who interviewed willing to share some advice on how to prep? I've done MMI before but not sure what to make about the hour long PBL.
Its really chill you just go through a case with the student and other interviewess - like literally talking through the information you see, discussing what you think is the most relevant information ect. Just be chill and dont try to be a gunner/talk over other people/jump to the end of the case. Take it slow and step by step

Its really chill you just go through a case with the student and other interviewess - like literally talking through the information you see, discussing what you think is the most relevant information ect. Just be chill and dont try to be a gunner/talk over other people/jump to the end of the case. Take it slow and step by step
Ok awesome thank you so much!!

Just got WL!!! Please let me know if anyone else got it too, and any idea when the movement really takes place?

Just received my only A of the cycle. I applied to 85 schools. 81 secondaries. 4 interviews. 2 post interview rejections. 1 WL. This was my first cycle.

Reactions: 6 users
Just got WL!!! Please let me know if anyone else got it too, and any idea when the movement really takes place?
Just received my only A of the cycle. I applied to 85 schools. 81 secondaries. 4 interviews. 2 post interview rejections. 1 WL. This was my first cycle.
I was waitlisted today as well! would like to know if there is usually movement leading to acceptance?
If you don't mind me asking, how and when did you guys receive the admissions decision?

I was emailed notification of waitlist status on March 14, 2023. My interview was around the end of January. Not sure if this information helps, but I figured I would let people know.

Does anyone know what is the deadline for "commit to enroll" status on AAMC for this school for accepted students? I received my A email on 3/28. I think this option "commit to enroll" will be available to accepted students on their AAMC account starting from 5/1.

Last edited:
A today after being waitlisted on 3/28! I didn't expect this at all since they said in the previous email that "Waitlisted candidates are selected on a rolling basis between May and July". Wonder if this is an error :(

Reactions: 2 users
A today after being waitlisted on 3/28! I didn't expect this at all since they said in the previous email that "Waitlisted candidates are selected on a rolling basis between May and July". Wonder if this is an error :(
OMGGG CONGRATS! No way! I got WL that same day, I do wonder too…

• Care
same here! NSU shows up on my CYMS tool so hopefully not

Any groupchats for accepted members so we can look into housing and dorms? Thanks.

That's amazing, congratulations!!!! I was also waitlisted on 3/28, so I was surprised to learn that they took you off the waitlist so soon! I wonder why they tell everyone that they don't start until May, when that's obviously not the case. Congrats again! :)

If all the people who’ve been accepted so far want, I can start a gc. PM me and I’ll add you.

If all the people who’ve been accepted so far want, I can start a gc. PM me and I’ll add you.
This is a great idea. Let's do it. Count me in. Just to confirm, as of now, there has been no group created for the accepted students for this fall?

Who else received today the NSU MD SECOND LOOK, Friday, April 21st invitation? I am out of state. I am just wondering if it is worth flying to this event alone?

Who else received today the NSU MD SECOND LOOK, Friday, April 21st invitation? I am out of state. I am just wondering if it is worth flying to this event alone?

Not me, were you accepted?

This is a great idea. Let's do it. Count me in. Just to confirm, as of now, there has been no group created for the accepted students for this fall?

So there’s a general gc made of both applicants and accepted students with like 20 people on it that nobody is talking on. So the group I just made is strictly for accepted students!

PM me for the link!

Last edited:
II earlier today! Anyone have any advice for the interview? I have no idea what to expect for the MMI/PBL sessions.

For those who have interviewed, was your MMI experience similar to other schools? Closed file/ multiple people interviewing different questions?