2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ayo stop sending the newsletters, I don't even have an II :(

Reactions: 19 users
Members don't see this ad :)
These newsletters are getting me desensitized to the point where I'll probably disregard an II email
I worry about that! I've made myself start taking an extra few seconds to look at them and make sure I'm not just incorrectly assuming newsletter/master's degree marketing.

II received last night at 10pm, so excited!! Completed 6/30. LM 77

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have some updates to add to my application, but was complete 06/30 (LM 82) and haven't heard anything. Is it worth sending the update, or is my application likely on an internal rejection pile? The update isn't anything crazy: a publication re-submitted to a journal after revisions (was listed as pre-print in AMCAS), along with new activities/hours and new grades.

I have some updates to add to my application, but was complete 06/30 (LM 82) and haven't heard anything. Is it worth sending the update, or is my application likely on an internal rejection pile? The update isn't anything crazy: a publication re-submitted to a journal after revisions (was listed as pre-print in AMCAS), along with new activities/hours and new grades.
I submitted 6/30 also and got an II last night, so dont give up hope!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For those who sent updates, did you also email the office or just upload to the portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how to send updates to Northwestern? I haven't gotten an interview yet and I see there are two options on the portal. You can either send it as a general app update, or pre interview update. In my case, do I just select general app update?

Does anyone know how to send updates to Northwestern? I haven't gotten an interview yet and I see there are two options on the portal. You can either send it as a general app update, or pre interview update. In my case, do I just select general app update?
Yes, I would upload it as a pre-interview update. That is what I did.

For those who interviewed in the early August cohort, do you think we will hear news anytime soon? I remember them saying we would hear decisions in late Oct or early Nov…
Nov 30th is judgement day my friend

II just now! OOS LM 82, no ties, complete early August. Unbelievably shocked - was not expecting this at all! For those curious, I saw a couple interview dates in November, but nothing in Dec/Jan (maybe they haven't set those dates yet)?

Reactions: 8 users
I submitted my secondary in August. Since I haven't heard anything at this point, should I assume it's a rejection?

• Care
II OOS just now! Submitted first week of July, LM 77

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know when the first batch of decisions come out? I remember hearing that a decent amount of people get As during the first wave while most get deferred. Also heard it was mid to late nov?

Does anyone know when the first batch of decisions come out? I remember hearing that a decent amount of people get As during the first wave while most get deferred. Also heard it was mid to late nov?
If I recall right I think they said end of November for first small batch of As.

Nov 30 muchacho

These "Newsletters for Prospective Students" emails will be the death of me...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users
stop sending these trolling emails lol I am very tempted to block northwestern

Gmail had my back on this one, sent the troll email to my promotions tab :cool:

Reactions: 3 users
Gmail had my back on this one, sent the troll email to my promotions tab :cool:
Haha, outlook did me dirty. The promotion email made it into my filtered inbox and I had a mini heart attack for a second. Sheesh

II!!!!! Submitted 9/1. So excited about this one. Never expected it. LM 71.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
II just now! Complete 8/15! They seem to have plenty of slots left as the first option for me was 11/30

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Bringer of good news, appreciate you! And good luck on the interview.
Thank you! Sending you (and everyone else on this thread) good vibes!! I didn't mention this earlier, but there were also a ton of available dates in December

Does anyone know of Northwestern use silent rejection? My application is complete since 10/02 and have not heard anything at all.

Does anyone know of Northwestern use silent rejection? My application is complete since 10/02 and have not heard anything at all.
I’m sure plenty here like myself have been complete since July and also heard nothing…

Reactions: 18 users