2022-2023 Carle-Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A a few hours ago! WL 3/13

Can I also get the link to the group chat please? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Curious what made everyone here decide to apply to/accept at Carle? 👀 What do y'all hope to get out of it that you couldn't get elsewhere?

Seems like a very interesting concept for a school, and we certainly don't have anything like it in vet-land
One of my Profs has a 30% appointment at CICOM, so I think we may see more cross-over in the future. At least I hope we do for One Health reasons.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any hope for the rest of us waiting for this dream school? I wonder if they send out rejections to waitlist people/ when the last day is we can realistically expect movement (if it hasn’t already passed)?

Any hope for the rest of us waiting for this dream school? I wonder if they send out rejections to waitlist people/ when the last day is we can realistically expect movement (if it hasn’t already passed)?
I’m in the same exact boat as you :( the complete silence this week has me fearing that there won’t be more waitlist movement but I really hope I’m wrong

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Commit To Enroll deadline is on Monday, so we will see WL movement *if* the class is not full (which can be the case if PTE students got off the WL somewhere else and are choosing to go elsewhere instead)

Hi - Anyone who got in from WL which I understand that commit to enroll deadline is Monday, Did they get any financial aid? What are the chances of getting financial aid, when you get out of WL with A? What is the usual amount of financial aid that they have given for the WL candidates who have gotten in? Thanks in advance! Good Luck to all for Tuesday!!!

Last edited:
Just got accepted! Can someone send me the link to the group chat? Thank you!

Hey y’all, WL applicant for the 23-24 cycle here and had a question for current students! For classes we designated as ‘plan to enroll’ on the competency checklist, do y’all know if Carle accepts P/F? Working full-time so that would be mad clutch, and I’m a little apprehensive about reaching out to admissions about it directly.

I’m a little apprehensive about reaching out to admissions about it directly.
Could ask them with an alternative email 😉. If you want to have it on record, you can then email them from your own after confirming they wouldn't frown on it