2022-2023 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get anything recently?
Just their dreadful silence.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I have to believe all the snow Buffalo has been receiving is preventing them from sending us interview invites in some way! :) Hang in there and best of luck to you!
I wish that was the case. 😂
We got snow for 3-4 days 2 weeks ago. It’s all melted by now.

for those of you who interviewed, how did you folks send your thank you letters?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R oos and 67 LM :( good luck to all ❤️

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R as well. OOS and 70 LM. Good luck to everyone still in the running :)

Pre-II rejected. School is trashhhh lol

Edit: woah woah, calm down, just joking around for all those who got rejected.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get an email early Dec saying their application isnt complete cause its missing a Permanent Resident card? I wasn't aware I needed to provide it :( pretty depressing to have my application considered "complete" in dec cause of a PR card

Anyone get an email early Dec saying their application isnt complete cause its missing a Permanent Resident card? I wasn't aware I needed to provide it :( pretty depressing to have my application considered "complete" in dec cause of a PR card
Same thing happened to me two weeks ago... The bad thing is I'd swear I had upload it while I was completing my secondary. Guess another school to cross off the list :/

Anyone on the waitlist here last year not get an interview here yet?

There is a facebook page that all accepted students will receive access to soon. People don't begin to finalize school decisions this early so this limits people entering and leaving the group chaotically. The group currently exists as JSMBS Class of 2027 Accepted Students.

There is a facebook page that all accepted students will receive access to soon. People don't begin to finalize school decisions this early so this limits people entering and leaving the group chaotically. The group currently exists as JSMBS Class of 2027 Accepted Students.
Is this from the school or something someone who was accepted set up?

does anyone know if they do a second look for accepted students to visit the school in person? I can't seem to find anything online or from prior threads :cryi:

does anyone know if they do a second look for accepted students to visit the school in person? I can't seem to find anything online or from prior threads :cryi:
I don’t remember ever hearing anything specifically about this, but I’m sure if you emailed the admissions office they’d probably be willing to let you visit

I emailed about touring and they said a sign up email will be sent as soon as they set dates!

Reactions: 1 user
Is this from the school or something someone who was accepted set up?
From the school, it is set up by members of the student government. There should be a second look opportunity later in the semester around April-May.

II this week:

LM in low 70s

In-state

Complete late October.

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know what’s the timeframe between interview and decision?

Just got the A!
:)
Interviewed on 01/18. So 6 days turnaround.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Have admitted students been receiving any communications from the school? The last email I got from the was about the account set up, but some of the other schools I have gotten into have been sending information about tours, financial aid, student chat opportunities, facebook pages, etc.
Not really

Have admitted students been receiving any communications from the school? The last email I got from the was about the account set up, but some of the other schools I have gotten into have been sending information about tours, financial aid, student chat opportunities, facebook pages, etc.
I have not received anything else either. I would love to hear about the new curriculum they are implementing.

I was just telling someone today that it is so weird that I haven’t heard much of anything from the school since the acceptance. Every once in a while, I have to find the acceptance email just to convince myself I didn’t make the whole thing up

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone receive an A in less than 6 days after interview? Feeling anxious!!!

IS II today, complete 8/15. Scheduling 2 weeks out if anyone's curious. :)

For people who have interviewed in person - did you bring a backpack? I debating leaving my phone and everything at home because girls clothing doesn't really have functional pockets lol. This is my first in person interview so I haven't really had to think about this but I feel like it would look bad to be carrying my phone around. I know we also need to bring an ID .

For people who have interviewed in person - did you bring a backpack? I debating leaving my phone and everything at home because girls clothing doesn't really have functional pockets lol. This is my first in person interview so I haven't really had to think about this but I feel like it would look bad to be carrying my phone around. I know we also need to bring an ID .
I brought a crossbody bag but wore it on my shoulder. I don't think anyone will care too much abt what type of bag you bring. You can leave the bag in the room where you have lunch as you go to separate rooms for interviews, no one will bother it there.

Are acceptances, by phone call, email or on the portal?