2022-2023 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew A and my scholarship here! Good luck class of 2027!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an A today! 100% going here, so excited! Good luck to everyone still waiting, hang in there! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted a couple of days ago. Does anyone know what the turn around time is for scholarships?

Anyone got a sense of WL movement so far? Any fluctuations in the FB group?

Is it completely filled with incoming students, or are there some more senior students in there as well?
There are between 5-10 senior students from the orientation committee or student government. The rest are incoming. The GroupMe only has 113, all incoming students, and might be a better estimate of the current spots left because I think most if not all of the people in that group have committed to Buffalo.

Reactions: 1 users
Just made a account to let the others on the waitlist know. I received the email confirming I got off the waitlist and accepted this morning! For those wondering I did send a LOI, IS, ORM, 515, 4.0 GPA.

Reactions: 3 users
Just made a account to let the others on the waitlist know. I received the email confirming I got off the waitlist and accepted this morning! For those wondering I did send a LOI, IS, ORM, 515, 4.0 GPA.
If I get off the waitlist today I'm gonna have to do a cartwheel in the waiting room of the office I work at :rofl:

Got off the waitlist today! 5/11/23 at 7am. Interviews in January. Fourth time applicant. IS. Good luck to the rest of you! Keep the faith! Perseverance and hard work always pays off!

Hey guys, how is the waitlist movement so far? Does anyone have an approximate for the amount of students for sure going to Buffalo? Like on Groupme or the FB group? Thank you guys, good luck to all!

Hey guys, how is the waitlist movement so far? Does anyone have an approximate for the amount of students for sure going to Buffalo? Like on Groupme or the FB group? Thank you guys, good luck to all!
Still not accepted into the FB group but says 157 members. Also anyone know how to get into the groupme?

Still not accepted into the FB group but says 157 members. Also anyone know how to get into the groupme?
Once you're accepted into the FB group, search "GroupMe" in the post history (it was while ago) - then request to join, and you will get approved later. There are just about 120 members in the GroupMe currently.

Also, nice username lol

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure. I just saw some new people got added to the FB group page but not yet at 180 members

Any recent waitlist movement or is it pretty shot
I'm not sure. I just saw some new people got added to the FB group page but not yet at 180 members
The Facebook Group is at 171 as of right now (with the accepted students' GroupMe being slightly behind). However, I have seen this number fluctuate (for both groups), so there has at least been some movement up to this point. I'm not sure if its because people are getting off of the waitlist or what. You've got this!

Got in off of the waitlist recently! This was my dream school so I'm so excited. Don't lose hope...it's not over yet! ❤️

Reactions: 3 users