2021-2022 SUNY, Downstate (Brooklyn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone suspect WL movement today?
Last year someone got accepted on Saturday May 1st so I think it could be possible, but who knows with this school.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Last year someone got accepted on Saturday May 1st so I think it could be possible, but who knows with this school.
Well CTE starts tomorrow i highly doubt they would release any decisions before then... but let me be wrong!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
lol Commit was today, so idk how long it'll take for them to figure their list out + go from there. It'll come, give it at least a week.
Last year there was an A wave the day after CTE (which was yesterday). I think that is why we are all hoping for news today!

Last year there was an A wave the day after CTE (which was yesterday). I think that is why we are all hoping for news today!
i feel like I remember saying like 'wah wah wah nothings gonnahappen today' and then there being movement like an hour later, so hope ur right lol! I think CTE is today tho

Placed on alternate list just now. IS, interviewed 4/7, completed back in last July. :/

Dammit did you get an email?
I received an email stating that there was an update to my application status and that I should check my portal. The email did not explicitly state if I was accepted or placed on the alt list. But when I logged into the portal, the alternate decision appeared on the sidebar. :(

I received an email stating that there was an update to my application status and that I should check my portal. The email did not explicitly state if I was accepted or placed on the alt list. But when I logged into the portal, the alternate decision appeared on the sidebar. :(
I'm sorry to hear that :((( I'm sure most people get on AL and eventually the A. I'll probably get my AL todya or this week too ☹️

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry to hear that :((( I'm sure most people get on AL and eventually the A. I'll probably get my AL todya or this week too ☹️
Stay positive! Sending good vibes and good luck your way :) I'll try to stay positive as well!

• Love
I got the A on 5/3/2022 12:06 PM EST. I interviewed on 11/8/2021 and was WL on 4/22/2022

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Weird question but does anyone else on the AL have the option to pay the $100 deposit? I have a "Proceed to payment" option on my portal but I'm on the AL.

Weird question but does anyone else on the AL have the option to pay the $100 deposit? I have a "Proceed to payment" option on my portal but I'm on the AL.
I think everybody probably does because it says alternates are not required to pay it.

I kind of just want to pay it and weasel my way into class of 2026 unnoticed.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Idk i interviewed in mid-late April so i guess i shouldn't expect to hear back so soon anyway right?

LMAO I got an email about an MPH info session..KILLING me

• Care
i just realized there is a checklist i am supposed to complete. can i not be accepted unless i complete it???

an alternate list pre marticulation. it says if your on the alterate list you wont be considered for admission unless you completed them. I need to do my physcail exams and send them transcripts

• Wow
an alternate list pre marticulation. it says if your on the alterate list you wont be considered for admission unless you completed them. I need to do my physcail exams and send them transcripts
ohh gotchu. I saw a discussion about this recently on this thread. Maybe that might help. I'm still not sure what to make of it.

I thought it was due July 1?

Really??? I can't imagine people who were just put on the alternate list and then taken off have all that stuff in... but maybe I am wrong!

Really??? I can't imagine people who were just put on the alternate list and then taken off have all that stuff in... but maybe I am wrong!
There's no way they expect all that stuff to be done for Waitlist consideration lol

god bless you sir, I was pulling hair out of my head thinking I ruined my chances to get accpeted because i didnt check around the portal
Nah fam. You’re good. I didn’t do anything that required something other than clicking buttons. I didn’t do blood work or anything.

Accepted today! I interviewed in early march and was waitlisted last week. Best of luck guys!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users