2020-2021 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
are they still interviewing? seems like its been a while since i heard of an interview coming out of nova

ok thanks! do you know till how late? sent them a letter recently and really praying it does something
Super late. I think April they said. They also hold off on a lot of As cuz they rank different interview cohorts. So like they want to be able to compare Jan cohort so a feb or March cohort.

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone scheduled for the interview this month, any zoom link sent out yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we supposed to get a complete email after submitting our secondary?

Are we supposed to get a complete email after submitting our secondary?
I got an email titled “Secondary Submission Confirmation” and one titled “Payment Confirmation” after submitting!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an email titled “Secondary Submission Confirmation” and one titled “Payment Confirmation” after submitting!
I have a fee waiver so I didnt get the "Payment Confirmation" email. I guess my application is complete then. Is there a link to check our status? And do you know how far in the cycle they interview? Thank you

I have a fee waiver so I didnt get the "Payment Confirmation" email. I guess my application is complete then. Is there a link to check our status? And do you know how far in the cycle they interview? Thank you
Did you get the secondary submission confirmation email? That’s the one that shows ur complete. And not sure, but I would check out last year’s SDN to see! There’s still some time :) best wishes!
Edit: looks like they interview through April @Nontraddddds

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the class size for the MD class? I'm seeing different numbers online than what I'm getting the impression of on here.

Anyone get a II today/any IIs in the past three weeks? You can also pm me ☺️

Accepted off the WL just now. Interviewed 11/20. WL’d 12/10. Pleasantly surprised but grateful to have been chosen for a class size this small out of an extremely competitively applicant pool, esp. bc my interview group was so stellar.

& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.

Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the WL just now. Interviewed 11/20. WL’d 12/10. Pleasantly surprised but grateful to have been chosen for a class size this small out of an extremely competitively applicant pool, esp. bc my interview group was so stellar.

& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.

Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.
Nope, no deposit, just the form! Congratulations on your acceptance!

Had you sent Letter of intent?

Was WLed back in Nov. It's a ranked WL based on your combined score (application + VITA + interview) so I doubt Letters of Intents make a difference.

Was WLed back in Nov. It's a ranked WL based on your combined score (application + VITA + interview) so I doubt Letters of Intents make a difference.

Now that you mention this, I do remember them saying on my interview day that you can send one in but it won’t help that much bc they score you pretty quickly after interview day concludes. If you have something significant you want them to know, I personally think you have nothing to lose at this point (no major changes for me recently so that’s why I didn’t bother) but just keep in mind the weight (if any) it carries in their decision making.

Does anyone know how much of the class is full at this point ?

II received this morn as well. Wasn't expecting anything this late in the cycle but grateful!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
II received this morn as well. Wasn't expecting anything this late in the cycle but grateful!
Ahhh congrats!!! :) complete date? You can pm me as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, I saw someone said they got the R last month as well. They interview through May I believe so we're still in the race!
Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."

Where did you see that it was through May?

• Hmm
Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."

I saw that on their website!

1612472870122.png

Reactions: 2 users

I had emailed in January if they accept updates and such and how long their cycle goes and they told me that they hold interviews through the beginning of May! Perhaps they review and have sent all by end of March and they're scheduled out through May?

Their last interview will be the first week of May.