2019-2020 Nova Southeastern (Allopathic)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That’s probably from the Friday wave.
not that im neurotically checking the facebook every 30 mins or anything...ha ha ha..... but it has dropped to 33 :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s probably just because of last year’s thread, but ever since I was waitlisted I’ve had a good feeling about May 20th. Good luck, fellow waitlisters, I’m hoping today is our day!

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted off the waitlist this morning. Sending positive vibes to you guys hang in there!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Praying this is the day...

Advice from a current student, just put push notifications on your email and try not to lurk on SDN. It will drive you crazy lmao. Hope you guys hear back soon

Reactions: 8 users
Advice from a current student, just put push notifications on your email and try not to lurk on SDN. It will drive you crazy lmao. Hope you guys hear back soon
I think most of us are going to be driven crazy regardless haha speaking of, the Facebook group is at 37. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my WL spot; good luck everyone!

• Love
MSAR: Nova has about 150-200 waitlist spots, and accepts around 125 from there

Also Nova:
1590177642724.png

• Haha
Woah people, we’ve hit 40 on the FB group. :X3:

• Hmm
  • Sad
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
Do you get accepted off the waitlist via email? Is there a pattern for when they send them out?

Do you get accepted off the waitlist via email? Is there a pattern for when they send them out?
It’s been emails I believe. No pattern that can be deduced from following SDN. I thought Friday’s were usually big days but then yesterday was radio silence so I know nothing :lol:

Has anyone here been accepted with a 515+ MCAT ?

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think everyone has a Facebook, am I the only one thinking the class is full? (Which doesn’t mean there will be NO more waitlist movement but still...)

I don’t think everyone has a Facebook, am I the only one thinking the class is full? (Which doesn’t mean there will be NO more waitlist movement but still...)

Not gonna lie, crossed my mind too.

• Sad
Bit late, but withdrew from the WL last week! Good luck y’all

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Dont worry guys, I check FB every hour ;)
+ or - members ill pull up and spread the news, I aint suffering alone.
uhh i mean we are all in this together :hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Dont worry guys, I check FB every hour ;)
+ or - members ill pull up and spread the news, I aint suffering alone.
uhh i mean we are all in this together :hilarious:
You slackin bro, check FB!

You slackin bro, check FB!
43 thanks! Haha I was having a movie night and JUST checked SDN first. Oh well guys, we approaching the end game now!
Tbh ill be fine however this plays out, hope you guys will be as well!

Withdrew from WL a few days ago. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
me getting ready to accept my fate

1590629633602.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe they added more admins
OMG!!!! idk if youre joking but you gave me an idea!

UPDATE!
So i searched up the facebook for class of 2023
and they have 68 members! (4 admins)
weird thing is, they have added one new member in the last week :borg:

Any theories on what this might mean?
1 There are unofficial admins (ehhh idk maybe the dean and what not)
2 they dont enforce kicking out those whom dropped their A?
3 was c/o 2023 overfilled?

If anything this uncertainty is reassuring!

I’ve been thinking that this entire time too...
I def think they are kicking people out after they withdrawal... maybe it’s students from another class (2022/2023) or faculty/staff?

Also cause the 2023 class only has 52-54 (is this number correct?) graduating students making up part of the 68 people in the closed group... so there’s 10-12 people plus the 4 admins in the closed Facebook group of 2023 that aren’t in the actual class..

OMG!!!! idk if youre joking but you gave me an idea!

UPDATE!
So i searched up the facebook for class of 2023
and they have 68 members! (4 admins)
weird thing is, they have added one new member in the last week :borg:

Any theories on what this might mean?
1 There are unofficial admins (ehhh idk maybe the dean and what not)
2 they dont enforce kicking out those whom dropped their A?
3 was c/o 2023 overfilled?

If anything this uncertainty is reassuring!

Last edited:
Perhaps some of them are also upperclassmen who joined the 2024 page to mentor/answer questions...(just adding to the false hope haha)

I was going to wait a few more days, but you guys are really going hard watching this Facebook group lol.

We are adding our class Peer Mentors to the group soon, so you will likely see a big spike in numbers. They will be there to connect with the incoming students and answer questions from a student perspective.

I would really just make sure your email is working and relax. Not much longer of agonizing waiting. Wish you all the best

Thanks for your heads-up.

I was going to wait a few more days, but you guys are really going hard watching this Facebook group lol.

We are adding our class Peer Mentors to the group soon, so you will likely see a big spike in numbers. They will be there to connect with the incoming students and answer questions from a student perspective.

I would really just make sure your email is working and relax. Not much longer of agonizing waiting. Wish you all the best

Reactions: 3 users
@Yasuo Can you tell us how many of the people in the FB group are admins/current students/mentors etc?

Lol imma kick myself if I get accepted here after almost finishing my entire reapplication lol

Nah, you guys don’t need to know that specific of information

And how did you come to the conclusion of what people can or can not know?

And how did you come to the conclusion of what people can or can not know?

I’m not willing to share that information. Is that better?

When is the latest we could find out? I’m trying to decide if I should fully prepare to go to a different school...

When is the latest we could find out? I’m trying to decide if I should fully prepare to go to a different school...
Sadly, we should prepare to go to other schools. CTE is June 15 I believe and they said they will finalize the class by the end of June.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users