2018-2019 Dell Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted my primary in early May, received the confirmation that they received my application June 6th, and I still haven't heard back. My stats are 3.8 BCPM/4.0 Non-BCPM, 514 MCAT, and I have a heavy extracurricular load that includes a focus on community service. (LizzyM ~71). My school hasn't sent out my letters yet. Is it possible they're still reviewing my application, or is it over for me already?
Last cycle I applied in early May didn’t hear anything back from any school until early September. I got my secondary invite from Dell in early September, interview invite in mid-September and interview in early October. In fact I didn’t hear from any schools until early September but still interviewed at 4 places with my last invite not coming until late November.

Short story - you never know when they may reach out. Don’t lose hope on anything yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any IS/3.9X/52X still waiting for a secondary invite?

Reactions: 1 user
Not to sound desperate or anything, but it's been crickets since submitting my secondary and I'm getting a little nervous. IS, LizzyM 74/75, submitted secondary on 6/20.... anyone else in a similar situation who still hasn't gotten an II?

Not to sound desperate or anything, but it's been crickets since submitting my secondary and I'm getting a little nervous. IS, LizzyM 74/75, submitted secondary on 6/20.... anyone else in a similar situation who still hasn't gotten an II?

Yup...I'm just kind of assuming my secondary wasn't well received and redirecting my hope to other schools.

I submitted around this time and I’m in the same situation... I have assumed that it’s not looking good for me here but maybe we are in some kind of “maybe” pile.

Puhleeze, it’s only July

upload_2018-7-23_22-4-52.png

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For the interview, are you guys bringing copies of your resume/a portfolio?

Im IS, lizzy of 65, submitted my primary in mid-june. Do you think I'll get a 2nd or II? Im starting to worry that im being passed up...

Im IS, lizzy of 65, submitted my primary in mid-june. Do you think I'll get a 2nd or II? Im starting to worry that im being passed up...

I'm IS with a LizzyM of 68 and submitted my primary in mid-May and still haven't heard anything back. I am starting to worry too but I am sure there is a method to Dell's madness. If we don't got what they're looking for, there is some school who will want to know more about us. It's really only the end of July, let's keep our heads up! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Are there any current Dell students out there who have time to answer a few questions?

I completed my secondary July 19th. Has anyone received an interview that submitted a secondary around then? I'm getting worried...

I completed my secondary July 19th. Has anyone received an interview that submitted a secondary around then? I'm getting worried...
Just relax, there is still time. Some of us are still waiting for a secondary lol

Reactions: 5 users
II this afternoon! LizzyM 77. Secondary submitted 7/14. In-state. STOKED.

Reactions: 3 users
lizzy M: 70
IS, II yesterday afternoon
Anyone who has interviewed here, please PM me

Are there any current medical students who would be willing to let me stay with them the night before my interview? I didn’t hear anything from the school about resources for this, so I don’t know if it’s permitted/frowned upon. Or, if not, are there any interviewees who would be interested in splitting an AirBnB? Message me!

Don’t worry bruh, I felt the same way after the video submission and still got II
If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine July 19th, so I'm guessing things don't look too good haha

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine July 19th, so I'm guessing things don't look too good haha
What did they ask you during the video secondary?

What did they ask you during the video secondary?
I think the whole purpose of not knowing the questions beforehand is because they want to see how well you do not having something prepared.

What dates were offered for people who recently received an ii?

Are there any current medical students who would be willing to let me stay with them the night before my interview? I didn’t hear anything from the school about resources for this, so I don’t know if it’s permitted/frowned upon. Or, if not, are there any interviewees who would be interested in splitting an AirBnB? Message me!

We get emails about applicants looking for a place to stay before every interview day. It's a very informal system-- send an email or call the admissions office, and they may be able to help arrange for you to stay with someone.

We get emails about applicants looking for a place to stay before every interview day. It's a very informal system-- send an email or call the admissions office, and they may be able to help arrange for you to stay with someone.
Awesome, thank you!

Is there any Med students that can give light to Dells 1 year pre clinical curriculum?