WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh @PippyPony

I just can't even.

Remember all those conversations we had about not trusting STL? Yeah next time we lynch him FIRST.:oops::eek::mad:

Using my role to save Pippy was a beautiful wolf move @SummerTheLynx
Oh I remember.

But how did he manage get *less* sketchy as a convert??!? LOL

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh yes I definitely lied to him a lot before we converted him haha and really I...don't know what the quote vomit was about but I guess it worked for a little bit at least? :p
he left hmoo's name in the quote vomit, though, which...not the best move if you're actually a villager and trying to protect the seer haha

Reactions: 1 users
Also, shoutout to @Coopah , who managed to tank spectacularly as a wolf while simultaneously throwing shade in all directions as she was self-destructing -- that was a well-deserved wolf brag, Coop.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Oooh so this WAS a thing?

@SportPonies what were your combo abilities?

(P.S. @Trilt I really liked the ability duality -- very snazzy)
SP could seer and then use the seered persons ability the following night. We actually killed 3 people last night as I had her seer me the night before, and upgrade dubz last night. The night before that, we had her steal your lynch avoidance ability, to be used when it was going to be used. And they never thought to seer Dubz at any point to get an extra wolf kill until I came in there lol :p

he left hmoo's name in the quote vomit, though, which...not the best move if you're actually a villager and trying to protect the seer haha
This was actually completely unintentional, I didn't even think about the fact that hmoo was on my submitted actions.

SP could seer and then use the seered persons ability the following night. We actually killed 3 people last night as I had her seer me the night before, and upgrade dubz last night. The night before that, we had her steal your lynch avoidance ability, to be used when it was going to be used. And they never thought to seer Dubz at any point to get an extra wolf kill until I came in there lol :p

I thought I recognized that "maybe they hid out in iso?" part of the write-up. :yeahright:

I'm still LOLing at the videos. And cringing in horror at the same time. You guys are the worst. Or the best. I can't decide.

But @SummerTheLynx -- you mark my words: the next time I come close to idiot savant-ing the idiot savant, I'm going to finish the job.

Reactions: 6 users
I did not think the end would come so soon!

Thanks for the game all! Sorry I have been so very occupied! Looks like we are getting close to stability again in just a few days, so I will be able to come back whole heartedly in a game or 2.

Love to you all!

Reactions: 7 users
I uh...didn't read it :laugh:

Oh that's not even the whole story...

We completely forgot that sporty could mimic the abilities of people she seered until I think the day before the conversion. Talk about stupidity :laugh:

Remember when you said myself, WZ, and STL could all be wolves and I was like "how stupid?"

:laugh:

It was our plan all along, because it was too dumb to fail
My favorite kind of plan :heckyeah:

I knew STL would be the convert :laugh:

Meanwhile, I didn't seer a single wolf all game LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
I knew STL would be the convert :laugh:

Meanwhile, I didn't seer a single wolf all game LOL
To be fair, I think wolves had no clue you were a seer before I got converted to their side. While I was a villager, we were trying to divert wolves to thinking the seer was in our group. There were a couple of comments on the thread that made me and pippy flip out while we were both villagers lol, because we are like "Don't verify that we are villagers, we don't need you exposing yourself!"

Also to be fair, i didn't want to be converted. I just made MJ trip up, and I was at the point of messing with dubz because I was pretty sure she was a wolf. Made it difficult that I had discovered dubz as most likely a wolf before conversions, because then I needed to play the game of finding her suspicious constantly and not voting for her. The gb/sp situation served many purposes.

Oh good, I'm glad I was able to feed you strategy for this whole game, jerk :vomit:
Oh, that was our strategy from day one. You just provided the, "see, this is how noobs think, that can't possibly be the case" fodder. You were left alive despite your constant calling out of things correctly for a reason. You were my favorite pawn, if it's any consolation.
RFqLJiUrrylCU.gif

Reactions: 3 users
To be fair, I think wolves had no clue you were a wolf before I got converted to their side. While I was a villager, we were trying to divert wolves to thinking the seer was in our group. There were a couple of comments on the thread that made me and pippy flip out while we were both villagers lol, because we are like "Don't verify that we are villagers, we don't need you exposing yourself!"

Also to be fair, i didn't want to be converted. I just made MJ trip up, and I was at the point of messing with dubz because I was pretty sure she was a wolf. Made it difficult that I had discovered dubz as most likely a wolf before conversions, because then I needed to play the game of finding her suspicious constantly and not voting for her. The gb/sp situation served many purposes.
It actually worked perfectly though- we wanted to convert you earlier but you catching one of us made you look like you were playing it so straight- I honestly think our odds would have been much worse off with a conversation earlier or later. It was perfect.

To be fair, I think wolves had no clue you were a seer before I got converted to their side. While I was a villager, we were trying to divert wolves to thinking the seer was in our group. There were a couple of comments on the thread that made me and pippy flip out while we were both villagers lol, because we are like "Don't verify that we are villagers, we don't need you exposing yourself!"

I actually had it narrowed down to 3m or hazel, one of them the seer and the other the assassin, sometime right before we converted you. But yeah, my seer hunting was not super on point this game lol

Oh, that was our strategy from day one. You just provided the, "see, this is how noobs think, that can't possibly be the case" fodder. You were left alive despite your constant calling out of things correctly for a reason. You were my favorite pawn, if it's any consolation.
RFqLJiUrrylCU.gif

Again with the chess analogies....barf

EDIT: I've decided I'm only going to retain the bolded part of your statement, @Mad Jack . The rest of my train wreck of a performance never happened, k?

Last edited:
If we hadn't mislynched so many villagers, I think the village would have figured everything out soon. Good job wolves, I'm almost glad you won just for the entertainment value of those videos alone :laugh: Also, great drawing SP!

edit: thanks for the game mods!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAAAAAS. WOLF BRAG VIDEOS ARE MY FAVORITE.

Question for @WildZoo and @SummerTheLynx : did y'all make these before or after we spent last night rewatching old wolf brags? Haha. I appreciate the dedication. Giving major side eye to the egg comment STL (we all know the egg came first ;)), but hit me with a frying pan all you want, I also won by surviving to the end game.

Fun game y'all, sorry bout the rapid deaths, also for the medical mistakes that I caused (oops) that ended in either death or conversion. I'll try to be a better veggterinarian next time!

Question for @WildZoo and @SummerTheLynx : did y'all make these before or after we spent last night rewatching old wolf brags? Haha. I appreciate the dedication. Giving major side eye to the egg comment STL (we all know the egg came first ;)), but hit me with a frying pan all you want, I also won by surviving to the end game.

Fun game y'all, sorry bout the rapid deaths, also for the medical mistakes that I caused (oops) that ended in either death or conversion. I'll try to be a better veggterinarian next time!
The frying pan is to cook the cracked egg Cdo :p.

We made them before, it was just great timing that I had stumbled in when there was a brag video on, and then I wanted to see more lol.

The frying pan is to cook the cracked egg Cdo :p.

We made them before, it was just great timing that I had stumbled in when there was a brag video on, and then I wanted to see more lol.
You still weren't able to crack OR cook me though! I have a thick shell due to my albumen being made of tequila (and a wolf kill avoidance!)

That's actually perfect timing then. I just wanted to hear different SDNer's voices, and dubz was sharing them.

I actually made mine after. STL was like "find me more wolf brags" and I wanted to be like "god dammit find them yourself I'm trying to work on mine!!!"
So when I went silent in rabbit for a while...was working on my video lol

I actually made mine after. STL was like "find me more wolf brags" and I wanted to be like "god dammit find them yourself I'm trying to work on mine!!!"
So when I went silent in rabbit for a while...was working on my video lol
That's amazing. So sneaky! I love it

I didn't seer WZ cause STL vouched her for strong village... last time I listen to him :p

I think you definitely can have a grudge against Dubz, I do ;)
Dubz may deny it but remember, a fellow wolf told us your noted grudge is valid.
That's right! @Coopah was spilling secrets in the spectator chat. You're stuck with this grudge Dubz.

(Trilt games - the only time it's fun to be dead)

Reactions: 4 users
I enjoyed all your brag videos, so thanks for the entertainment.
I also enjoyed the spectatortot chat and I was basically yelling at you all through my computer at some points haha

That's right! @Coopah was spilling secrets in the spectator chat. You're stuck with this grudge Dubz.

(Trilt games - the only time it's fun to be dead)
I have no idea what you're talking about, I did nothing to you!

I may have set up for MJ to talk to you and say I said hi but that is not why you were lynched :p I was trying to get some village friends other than STL who didn't immediately die but it just didn't seem to work...

Does the dead chat get to hear what everyone's role is, or are they in the dark about it too? Just curiosity since I've never been in one.
Depends on what the players decide to share. I should have told @Coopah that generally dead wolves don't spill all the wolf secrets because that takes the fun out of it :laugh:

Reactions: 5 users
I didn't spill everything, mostly that was @Trilt, except for the first part. Then I just teased and taunted and spoiled only at the VERY end under a spoiler tag because I had to talk to SOMEONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Id dind't spill everything, mostly that was @Trilt, except for the first part. Then I just teased and taunted and spoiled only at the VERY end under a spoiler tag because I had to talk to SOMEONE!
And you had a very chatty dead chat partner :p You got good at teasing but we eventually forced you to stop using spoiler tags :)

I've been out of town for 4 days, so I didn't follow the game (not even sure who won), but ....

Jesus people - MJ should have been lynched far earlier.

Hell, just seer me tonight if you want proof, my god.

Me being a wolf wouldn't make sense- the first person I started a convo with was LIS on night 1, who could passively seer people that interacted with him. 1- he didn't say a damn thing about me being a wolf or wolfy in the thread the next day, 2- he trusted me, and 3- why would I kill a person that trusted me and whose seering ability could easily be avoided if I were a wolf? It would just be stupid.

I was super annoyed when I saw this and didn't see him called out for "2- he trusted me". I voted for him Day 1. Other than admitting that I <might> have blinders on with him, I never EVER said I trusted him. I kept him at <least> at 'weak wolf' or higher every time I posted my list.

I never trusted him, and people seem to have just taken his word on it. Anytime someone asserts that a dead person felt some way about them and it is unverifiable - you should immediately discount it completely.

That's what I'm saying, there's NO WAY I could have known that without him telling me. And if I were a wolf, he'd have just told everyone D2, and I certainly wouldn't have let him die N2 when he was the only person that could vouch for me being clear. It's like an onion of stupid.

Similar issue. Y'all should have instantly realized there's no way I'd reveal my role to him like he seems to be indicating ("without him telling me"). I had him as weak wolf on my list. You really think I'd ability-reveal to that?

C'mon folks.

MJ should have been an insta-lynch the day he posted those 4 or 5 posts in a row that were basically "I'm busy" and "Still busy" and "Don't have anything to say". That was sketchy AS HELL, and even more to the point - if that's all you're going to contribute to a game, it's better to vote for that person and get them out of the game. At best you catch a wolf. At worst you unfortunately kill off a villager - but it's one who is openly saying they aren't playing/contributing.

Classic wolf strategy is killing off the contributing/active players. There's no need to help them with that.

I'm not saying automatically lynch inactive players, but .... you SHOULD be taking a good look at them. In this case, look at this game - SP posted *JUST* enough to technically meet the rules, but basically stayed out of the game the entire time (remember when I said "Is SP even playing?"). MJ didn't post enough to meet the requirements and had to be admonished by the mod. Two of the original four wolves were playing a "minimal posting" game.

It's definitely worth watching that kind of thing.

She's contributed nothing of note the entire game, but has been an ample generator of distraction.

Seriously guys. From the person who literally posted 3-5 times IN A ROW THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE .... you let this go?

I mean, I get it. You eventually lynched him. But holy amazeballs he should have been lynched earlier. Poor Trilt had to listen to me rant about it in PM. :)

If I was the seer, we would assume your wolfiness because we have other methods that already showed your wolfiness. Instead, i would likely investigate two people, such as LoTF and Nyanko, with the help of my upgrade ability, which I really have no issue putting on the thread, as it's a day ability so can't be blocked now, and the wolves already know it from you. All hypotheticals of course.

For all that STL and I give each **** about our play, especially me giving him crap about the stupid Savant thing ... this kind of move is so freaking smart. It's this sort of stuff that makes STL a good player, not the 'savant' thing.

He usually just keeps pointing fingers until he's right, but everyone just remembers the correct calls despite his being a broken clock.

I actually think that's true, though I suspect you were saying it to try and weasel out of being lynched at the time. If you look at STL's mid- to early-game suspicion lists ... he was incredibly off-target. I even PM'd Trilt and said "Do you think that STL is actually posting his honest suspicions, or is he trying to sucker the wolves into something?" because he was so off.

I mean, STL is an excellent player. Not taking that away. And he did get back on target a day or so after I had PM'd Trilt with a "WTH do you think is up with STL's suspicion list?" But I don't think the 'savant' thing is really all that on-target. It's just biased sampling. :)

I suppose that makes sense. It certainly is a lot to sort through.

In regards to me, I find it silly to interject statements that have already been said. I'd rather what I have to say hold more value and original thought than that. I try to only post when I feel something's been overlooked, or can be evaluated differently.

This should have been an alarm to people. It might be true - no doubt - but it is incredibly useful to get players to put a stake in the ground: find out who they agree with and why. Wolves are often pretty reluctant to get too committed to something.

@WildZoo - nice game. You played a solid wolf game. It would have helped me be less suspicious if you contributed slightly more, but you generally contributed jusssssst enough to not ever make it <super> high on my wolf list. Not enough for me to be lynching you. When Trilt told me who the wolves were, you were the one I was most surprised at. MJ was no surprise at all. SP was kinda a 'meh - can never tell with a n00b who is basically not playing/contributing'.

Anyway, I tuned out of SDN right about the point I expect the wolves would have converted someone. Have to go back now and see who they converted, and who won the game.