SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Once upon a dream...

A mermaid Queeb, a dog, and an ethereal goddess of the mod realm walked into a bar. They were just there for the poutine, of course, as none of them were wont to drink currently. But they didn't need the help of spirits to set loose the giggles.

The original story - more than a year prior - had been so complicated. So complex. One of them was just a wee pup learning the ropes. But now, a dream was coming to life. Perhaps it was a fever dream. It certainly sounded like one to an observer, sitting at the bar with his collar up high and his hat pulled low. An unauthorized sequel, authorized by Her Majebsty, the Queeb, the only one with the authority to authorize any authorized GGOAT paraphernalia. There she sat, positively glowing with her delight and iridescent colors, authorizing an authorized unauthorized game.

Maybe it made more sense if you were drunk. No one knew for sure.

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam...

The mermaid, dog, and goddess talked and laughed late into the night. There were spreadsheets galore, ideas thrown aside and then retrieved, like a pasta box tossed in the trash and then revisited because you only thought you'd remember it, but that wasn't your reality.

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Goat Gets Tired - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

One by one, the sleepy ear twitches in the goat herd became more pronounced as the sound of soft rain roused them from their dreams. Another day of causing chaos awaited them.

plink
plink
plink plink plink plink plink plinkplinkplinkplink

The sky was dark for that time of morning and the rain, though heavy, was soothing and much needed. Some of the goats stood at the barn door, mournfully looking over the top and watching as the puddles outside became lakes with their own zip codes. There was a clear split in the group between those who saw the rain as an opportunity to rest and stay snuggled up in the straw and those for whom sleep was a punishment, a forced reprieve from parkouring through the day.

"I can rest," Buckwheat told himself. "I'll just lie down and rest. It's that simple. I don't need to frolic. I'm in control of myself."

Sleeping Goat GIFs | Tenor

Resting was so much harder than he anticipated. Why did the door have to be closed today? He had things to do! An agenda to steadily check his way through! A farm to lead!

To lead...

That gave him an idea. He shook his tail and bounced in place, suddenly excited. Oh yes. He had an idea, indeed.

the text colorizer site had ideas this morning too, none of which were WORKING LIKE I WAS HOPING

Welcome to GGOATS 2: The Unauthorized Sequel, authorized by @SARdoghandler, @kaydubs, and myself (dog).

The thread will open at 9 AM CDT (11 AM Mermaid time/10 AM EDT/7 AM fantasyland).

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Rules and Other Administrative Bureaucracy

Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “shorty is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks ("shorty is an insufferable toddler"). Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Voting will close at 9 PM CDT (11 PM Mermaidland/10 PM EDT/7 PM PDT). Night will close at 9 AM CDT or earlier if all submissions are received and we feel like it. Flavor for day closes is likely to be delayed most of the time for IRL reasons.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. Do not open PMs with other players. There may be mechanics for PMs in this game, but PMing willy-nilly is not allowed.

4. Players must make 10 content posts per 36 hour day cycle. Naked votes do not count as content posts. Players not meeting this requirement will receive a single warning; multiple infractions will result in death.

5. Dead players: please keep your on-thread posts to a minimum, and if you do post, please do so in ******stars******. Please do not react to strategy posts in the game once you are dead. Same goes for sidecars, tots and subs - please do not react to strategy posts at all.

6. Ties will be resolved through mass execution, as per usual. Why would we change what is already perfection? :love:

7. Please do not quote, screenshot, or copy/paste from your mod PM. Please don’t fake quotes, screenshots, or copy/pastes from a mod PM either.

8. Editing posts is permitted, but do not delete them. Remember to unvote if you are changing your vote.

9. Votes must be formatted in bold or #########surrounded by octothorpes#########. Please make the mods’ lives easier by not hiding your vote in a wall of text. Please use the terms “vote” or “yeet” when placing your vote. In mayoral elections, please use the terms "vote" or "elect."

10. Do not discuss or share night results before the night write-up is posted. Strategizing between vote closing and write up is permitted, including for the person voted out. Discussing night results prior to write-up posting will get you whipped, and not in the good way.

11. If you require a sub due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact the mods in your role PM, and do not discuss it on the thread.

12. The use of village code and angleshooting will not help you in this game. Examples of what we consider village code or angleshooting:
"My role PM contains the phrase "vanilla beans are the best beans," does anyone else have that phrase?"
"All the wolves that flipped were creatures you find in the mines, so let's all role reveal and solve by role names".
"shorty hates randing wolf and she subbed out almost immediately, so I bet that slot is a wolf, let's vote it"

This is a game where assumptions are dangerous. The mechanics in this game are NOT standard.

I repeat, they are NOT STANDARD MECHANICS. You are in the twisted world of ShARty, with responsible adult kd along to giggle at our creation.

Assume at your own peril. The game is unsolvable by mass claim, so you might as well not waste your time on it :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
The rain reflected in Buckwheat's eyes as he solemnly gazed outside. There was no chance of being let outside today - the pasture was a mud pit with the current deluge.

He took a running start and pinged off the wall. It was a good day for telling stories. But who was the best story teller in the barn?

It was time to find out.

The first day cycle will be a mayoral election. Choose your candidate!

For reasons, we encourage the mayoral candidates to be people who enjoy goat gifs and being creative. The office has duties, after all!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I opened the prior game thread for research purposes and didn't find the end of day 1 until page 16 ☠️

My elderly body can't take that sort of punishment anymore; vote for a pragmatic efficient mayor: Chillbo 2023 🗳️

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
First? Or at least first to say first.

Being able to pivot like this is the Hallmark of a good mayor. 👀 :thinking: :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Hmm
Elect Animal Midwife

I’m feeling spicy

An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally

AM (2) - Zenge, Dubz

2/11 voting
Missing: people not named Zenge or Dubz

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~35.25 hours)

• Love
I don't feel confident enough in my reading abilities of anyone else.

Elect AM

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm good with AM too but I thought Zenge was the pro wolf hunter?? At least according to last game. Still getting to know him tho. Well, comparing Zenge vs. AM, the latter has much seniority, at least on SDN.

Can someone also remind me what mayors do in WW? Lol

ELECT AM

I’m destined to be mayor, doesn’t matter who you vote for.
Elect AM
This is one of the most ballsy political tactics I’ve ever seen.

Claims the game is rigged in her favor, proceeds to vote for her opponent.

I can’t imagine this working IRL but in an unauthorized gGoats sequel anything is possible I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, genny, sheltermed

5/11 voting
Missing: just over half

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~34 hours)

• Love
Hello there! What a runaway election, that’s no fun
Elect chillbo

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
And in a goat game that’s sus :thinking:

What noise do goats make

Is it more of a beehhh

I've heard goats so many times but I have no idea how to make a goat noise via text

• Haha
Back when I was a productive working member of society I edited a piece on a woman who made goat soap and scrubs, she had maybe the least charismatic goats I've ever seen tho, except for one of the kids

Everyone should share their best goat stories

######elect sportponies######

• Love
  • Wow

AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, genny, sheltermed
Chillbo (1) - mkg
Sporty (1) - Clem

7/11 voting
Missing: 4/11 who I'm not gonna harass with tags this early on

Vote closes tomorrow, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~33.5 hours)

• Love
I got to milk a goat while on a dairy tour. The cheese is amazeballs; they also make quark and truffles with the goat milk. Surfing Goat Dairy
Edited for ***** Sorry! Just learning

Last edited:
  • Care
I'm good with AM too but I thought Zenge was the pro wolf hunter?? At least according to last game. Still getting to know him tho. Well, comparing Zenge vs. AM, the latter has much seniority, at least on SDN.

Can someone also remind me what mayors do in WW? Lol

ELECT AM
Depends on the game. Tiebreaking, boosted abilities, and death avoidances are just a few of the more impactful ones I can think of.

This is one of the most ballsy political tactics I’ve ever seen.

Claims the game is rigged in her favor, proceeds to vote for her opponent.

I can’t imagine this working IRL but in an unauthorized gGoats sequel anything is possible I suppose.
I'm just out here making WW great again

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
i know there was a previous Ggoats game, but i just can't seem to remember what happened. and it's just not showing up in any of my searches. oh well, guess it will just be a mystery forever.

elect AM! what could go wrong?

• Haha
  • Care
i know there was a previous Ggoats game, but i just can't seem to remember what happened. and it's just not showing up in any of my searches. oh well, guess it will just be a mystery forever.

elect AM! what could go wrong?
gennard plz

It's linked at the bottom of this thread.

• Wow