SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You've Goat to be Kidding Me - Day 4 Tally

Chillbo (2)
- sheltermed, AM
AM (1) - Chillbo

3/6 voting
Missing: half

Vote closes tomorrow, 8/2, at 9 PM CDT (~22.75 hours)

Members don't see this ad.

You continue to use my misunderstanding of game mechanics as evidence of wolfiness and no apparent amount of explanation or justification has caused you to aback down.
The problem is the "misunderstanding" evolves every other post.

First, you were a tracker.
Next, you were a watcher.
Then, you were an RNG motion detector (which had an inaccurate definition), watcher, and tracker.
Later, you impulsively fakeclaimed idling was solely to hide that you're a tracker without any prior prompting.
Finally, I'm wolfy because I should have known that you were lying and not using your ability optimally sooner.
If I was a wolf would my pack mates let me be this stupid?!?!?
Maybe your packmate doesn't know the difference either. Heck, they might not even be awake right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno how to feel about Chillbo cause they are right about me visiting Sporty but I previously announced that in thread

@sheltermed are Chillbo's results on you accurate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno how to feel about Chillbo cause they are right about me visiting Sporty but I previously announced that in thread

I believe he is a watcher. Just a wolf one.

Even his timeline of clearing genny doesn't match up.

Which one? He said one thing and then changed it.

N1, targeted AM; as I said, always seer/track the mayor immediately!!1! However, with the chaos redirect, I ended up tracking shelter, who did indeed perform movement, but unclear as to what.
Looking back, I was redirected onto shelter, and motion was detected, so in that regard, someone must have acted upon her.

In any case, it may be accurate. In my n1 result, it said that there were footprints in front of my stall. So I guess someone could have come by to look at me or do something else to me, but that was the chaos night so seemingly nothing actually happened

I believe he is a watcher. Just a wolf one.

Even his timeline of clearing genny doesn't match up.
vote: Chillbo

I think thread state implies that we like have to go here Chillbo has been the counter 2 days in a row his posts to me haven't improved...I dunno I'm anxious about the claim but... I'm gonna trust you here

Which one? He said one thing and then changed it.

In any case, it may be accurate. In my n1 result, it said that there were footprints in front of my stall. So I guess someone could have come by to look at me or do something else to me, but that was the chaos night so seemingly nothing actually happened
What about the other result. I believe he had 2 on you? Iirc

You talked only about the D1 result.

The claim stated you visited... someone another night if I'm remembering right. Don't remember who it says. Was that correct?

Is that a 2018 in your pants? Or are y'all just uninterested in solving this endgame?

Is that a 2018 in your pants? Or are y'all just uninterested in solving this endgame?
I'm pretty interested but this thread is so dead and I dunno what to do with that

I feel like Chillbo is lolcatting and we just win here

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
@supershorty @SARdoghandler @kaydubs
cadbury bunny.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
We voting chillbo today?

How’s everyone feeling about Zenon?

I’m sure it’s in the thread somewhere but I’m still at work. I’ll try to read more when I’m home.

We voting chillbo today?

How’s everyone feeling about Zenon?

I’m sure it’s in the thread somewhere but I’m still at work. I’ll try to read more when I’m home.
Still pretty good. Her claim and reasoning makes sense too.