SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would've been equally happy to vote Chillbo or Zenon yesterday, but just didn't have the energy to put forth the legwork. I think official retirement is drawing near for me.

I do wonder if we ever would've gotten back around to shelter tho.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also @genny I literally never know what to do with you. I have never played with someone so long and been unable to read them the entire time. If I do try to read you, I'm always wrong. Always. It's like some sort of supernatural power you have.

Reactions: 1 user
Day 4

Late during the nights, some goats had heard the sharp, piercing BORKBORKBORKs of a dog echoing across the fairgrounds. None of them knew where the borks were coming from, but having a herding dog around livestock wasn't exactly an unusual occurrence. It was pretty normal.

Each night, he carefully selected a stall to surveil and lay in wait. Sometimes he was able to channel his focus and see exactly who passed by. Other times, he just couldn't resist turning his head to look for the source of a tempting scent. Regardless of whether he saw the passersby, he made sure to alert the rest of the fair that something was amiss.

excited corgi jumping and barking gif | WiffleGif

The corgi huffed to himself from his location between 2 hay bales. It was the perfect spot for watching the goings-on in the barn and making sure no riff-raff disturbed the goats. Or, at the very least, alerting the entire world if he saw something unexpected. He was so tired. He felt like the fair had been much more of a marathon slog than the shorter sprints he was used to. Heck, he had short legs, and keeping up with the kids and more weathered (wethered?) goats took a lot out of him. But he'd persisted, doing the best he could for his charges. They were resistant to listening to him, but he kept trying his hardest.

Corgi Herding Goats on Make a GIF

For several days, the goats had circled around him and he'd feared he might be trampled, but his sharp growls and barks had held them back. The situation felt different today. There was a grit and a resolve behind the stubborn accusations of one of the goats, and many of the others were falling into line behind her. He barked and barked, but the group closed in and as the sun's rays faded, so too did his protests.

Dead is...
Best Corgi Barking GIFs | Gfycat

@Chillbo Baggins, Corgi, and a...
village moderately distractable watchdog

5 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@SportPonies

On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door
@Viscernable, Kronk, village lighter of fires
@Clem J, Generic Goat Role, village RELEASE THE GGOATS 1x mass stall swapper
@Zenge142, Betty Boop, village ACME item creator
@WildZoo, Red Herring, village conspiracy theory publishing author
@Chillbo Baggins, Corgi, village moderately distractable watchdog

It is now Night 4. Submit your night actions ASAP.
D4 flavor updated

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
My night results last night were
"Night 4: You send your official decree to genny. You have died."

So that means using my night action on genny killed me. @genny you better pay up with that art in reconciliation.
No it didn't. I killed you :dead: :sorry:

Damn can't believe I got in a fight with both wolves and then was like, pocketed by them backing down from my rage. Smh.
I really didn't want you to be actually mad at me lol

It greatly amused the mods that in a GGOATS game, the first role to flip was the matchmaker from Mulan and everyone was just like
"yeah that seems legit with the theme, sure"

I really didn't want you to be actually mad at me lol
I'm rarely actually mad, just in-game mad. I mean the emotions are real but they don't extend to game exterior most of the time. I compartmentalize these things.