2022-2023 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A just now. Full tuition. Speechless...is this really happening? Interviewed late Sept.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
just got the acceptance call! interviewed 9/9 :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
got the A today too (full scholarship!!!) God has been way way too good to me--all the praise to him fr fr !!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Congrats everyone! Anyone who interviewed in November get an A today?

Reactions: 1 user
+1 A, received call earlier around 1-2pm CST! Interviewed late October.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
interviewed first week of nov and got the A today w a 75% scholarship!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Got A this Friday! I'm so thankful. Interviewed mid November.

anyone remember when the email and portal update will be out? I was too excited I forgot everything

anyone remember when the email and portal update will be out? I was too excited I forgot everything
I think they said “later next week” to me, but I’m not sure what that means specifically

Does anyone know if the majority of acceptances happens in December or if more happen later in the year? Feelin sad I never got the call on Friday.

Does anyone know if the majority of acceptances happens in December or if more happen later in the year? Feelin sad I never got the call on Friday.
I think they do multiple waves of acceptances. I might be wrong/don’t quote me but I think I remember reading another round in February.

Me too. Hang in there. Next round of acceptances is mid-end of February.

Do early interviewers who didn't get in the Dec wave actually have a shot at the Feb wave?
If you don't get in in December, you are automatically considered for Feb, and then if not in Feb you are considered for March. If you don't get in in March, you are put on the waitlist, so there is still plenty of opportunity left!

Anyone get an II today? It's been two weeks since the last wave so if they didn't send any today they're probably done until the new year which sucks :/

II tonight! end of Jan dates available - they reached out to manually schedule preferences for dates

Has anyone’s portal updated yet? Got the call last Friday, interviewed in November! My top choice:)

For people who got an A in the December wave, did you get anything in the mail? Just curious cause other places send a physical letter in addition to the email. All I've gotten so far was the email (and phone call)

For people who got an A in the December wave, did you get anything in the mail? Just curious cause other places send a physical letter in addition to the email. All I've gotten so far was the email (and phone call)
Haven’t seen anything in the mail but might as well check and see.

Edit: nope no letter received.