2022-2023 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
we are just wanted for them to end our suffering right? There is no more hope?

we are just wanted for them to end our suffering right? There is no more hope?
There never was much hope...

hope GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pritzker doesn’t see much WL movement though, do they?
The numbers I've heard floating around are that it can be anywhere from 0-30, I think I remember someone else saying typically 10-20% of each class is from the WL which also falls within that range

Reactions: 1 user
im tired of this phone call waiting game man like just release it in one go and get it over with, im done w the gamesssss brooooo

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
im tired of this phone call waiting game man like just release it in one go and get it over with, im done w the gamesssss brooooo

Real talk, I think they should get rid of this calling scheme. Its time consuming for them and emotionally taxing for us. Waiting 6-8 months to hear back on our applications is enough suspense I assure you

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Hey you, yeah you kid reading this in 2026 trying to figure out when Chicago sends waitlist historically. Get off of SDN and go touch grass. Enjoy life, don't be like us.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
no matter how much you hear to get off sdn, its basically impossible after all the time and energy we've invested in this process. Its just frustrating and annoying at this point when you know they most likely know whos in and whos not. Like just stop playing around and hit the send button so we can cross this school off the excel or celebrate. Fr over it now

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
no matter how much you hear to get off sdn, its basically impossible after all the time and energy we've invested in this process. Its just frustrating and annoying at this point when you know they most likely know whos in and whos not. Like just stop playing around and hit the send button so we can cross this school off the excel or celebrate. Fr over it now
Crossing it off the excel sheet is almost as cathartic as getting the A🤣🤣

Reactions: 3 users
Crossing it off the excel sheet is almost as cathartic as getting the A🤣🤣
honestly nothing beats crossing off R after R and then hitting "unwatch" on the SDN thread, its almost as good as getting the A 💀

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah I'm pretty sure for at least the past few years they haven't taken more than two days (as in the day calls start + the next day) to release all the decisions, I'm sorry they're leaving you hanging for this long guys :(

We prob gonna be here for a while today huh? Anyone got any fun weekend plans?

• Haha
Just got an acceptance phone call! Interviewed back in September. was literally on my phone wilding on a different sdn thread lmao

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
JUST GOT THE CALL TOO! Hope is NOT over y’all!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Same…this wait is insane. I have a feeling I will not have an acceptance this year even after 4 interviews. Had hope with Chicago 🥲🥲

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
WL and honestly surprised it wasn’t an outright rejection 💀 my interview was terrible