2021-2022 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
having my recent phone calls pulled up next to me continuously cannot be healthy bruh

Wow, amazing!! I wonder if people who interviewed months ago still have a chance :cryi:
I feel this. Interviewed in September haha. I hope more calls go out tonight and tomorrow. Specifically you n me so we can rage together in Chicago lmao.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
having my recent phone calls pulled up next to me continuously cannot be healthy bruh
So I'm stupid and I deal with this type of stress poorly, so my phone is on "personal focus" mode to keep me from worrying about my phone not having rung. Yet here e are checking if I missed any calls

• Haha
I feel this. Interviewed in September haha. I hope more calls go out tonight and tomorrow. Specifically you n me so we can rage together in Chicago lmao.
YO IM SOO DOWN, chi-town pls make this happen. I interviewed in early November so I feel your pain, pls keep me updated on what happens on your end my friend.

So I'm stupid and I deal with this type of stress poorly, so my phone is on "personal focus" mode to keep me from worrying about my phone not having rung. Yet here e are checking if I missed any calls
LMAO exactly, I would hate to miss this call. The waiting is definitely shaving years off of my life expectancy

• Love
i interviewed in august. i think it’s clear that i’m probably not getting in but ya know i’ll live

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
i interviewed in august. i think it’s clear that i’m probably not getting in but ya know i’ll live
I will be sincerely hoping that your phone rings tonight

Not to use other people's successes to try to sus out my own odds but... if anyone who got the A today would feel comfortable, could you please share who your admin interview was/if they called you?

I personally thought that my admin interview was my best interview this entire cycle. Eeeeek

Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t do that, don’t make me check 😂

Nooo don’t spam refresh that, it’s not worth the pain 😭 I’m pretty sure UChicago calls/emails(in the case of WL/R) before they actually update their portals anyway, based on older threads

Nooo don’t spam refresh that, it’s not worth the pain 😭 I’m pretty sure UChicago calls/emails(in the case of WL/R) before they actually update their portals anyway, based on older threads
yeah it better be cos I don't have an acceptance in there 😤

Only 2 A’s on this thread so far today, do we think it’s over or will tomorrow bring some light? 😭😢

Waiting for someone to update with an A is draining my life’s energy 💀💀

Only 2 A’s on this thread so far today, do we think it’s over or will tomorrow bring some light? 😭😢
it better not be over. cos then they would have been v dishonest about "most acceptances" being in late Feb/early March

Just accepted.. I thought I was out of the running here having interviewed on one of the first days.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
guys we are somehow manifesting calls. MANIFEST HARDER

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
MANIFESTING MANIFESTING MANIFESTING MANIFESTING MANIFESTING

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
okay y'all I do not think this can be it. It can't just be today. They would not email us to reject us on a Friday bc I refuse to believe that

Y’all my parents just called me and it gave me a heart attack

• Haha
Y’all be getting general calls?

My phone drier than the Sahara

A like an hour ago! Interviewer seemed to suggest he had more calls to make. Good luck y’all

• Love
A like an hour ago! Interviewer seemed to suggest he had more calls to make. Good luck y’all
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they really do be raining A’s…. wonder when a drop will fall on me 🥺

• Care
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they really do be raining A’s…. wonder when a drop will fall on me 🥺
let's hope more come tomorrow. I just hate how it plays out with schools that call. The day passes by and you realize you're not getting in and this is how months of waiting and excitement end 😭 kind of hate it

• Care
Do you get an email as well, or is it just a phone call?

Every minute that passes, my spirit breaks a little more 😪😭

• Care
Yeah.. definitely starting to feel the sadness now ngl :/

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Last year they called the day after too so let’s not lose all our hope 😥

Normally a lurker but Godspeed to the people who know this unique prolonged sorrow lol

• Love
Good morning friends, may today go in our favor

Reactions: 4 users
I am not ready for today to be over

also I had three separate stress dreams about this school like dang... the grip UChicago has on me 😩

• Care
If they call but we don't pick up our phones they do send an email right later, right?

If they call but we don't pick up our phones they do send an email right later, right?
I'm pretty sure they wait to send an email until they are able to speak with you directly on the phone. At least my caller seemed to send the email as we were talking and other people who were left voicemails didn't receive email confirmations until after they had called back.