2022-2023 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1. It must be an automated email

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email from Rush saying my application is still under active consideration and thanking me for my patience. Anyone else?? Seemed like an automated update
Hmm... When were you complete? I didn't get this.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Update on your application status: There is no update"

Lol

Reactions: 18 users
Got the email and complete mid-August. Almost had a heart attack.

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 7/9 and just got the email! I'm guessing they staggered them?

Complete 8/13, just got the continued consideration email as well

Complete 7/30 and just received the email

With thos school in particular do we think it would hurt or help to send an update letter explaining new clinical hour + new letter of rec associated with it?

Just got an email with the A!!!

Interviewed 10/12

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone who interviewed already want to give some feedback on the vibe of the interview day? Have mine coming up and am pretty nervous.

Anyone who interviewed already want to give some feedback on the vibe of the interview day? Have mine coming up and am pretty nervous.
I interviewed at Rush yesterday. It was very relaxed and informative. I learned a ton about the school and loved it. You'll do great! They also give you a precise date for when you'll get a decision letter, usually two weeks and two days after your Wednesday interview.

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed at Rush yesterday. It was very relaxed and informative. I learned a ton about the school and loved it. You'll do great! They also give you a precise date for when you'll get a decision letter, usually two weeks and two days after your Wednesday interview.
Fantastic, thank you so much!! Best of luck with your results!

Just got an email from Rush saying my application is still under active consideration and thanking me for my patience. Anyone else?? Seemed like an automated update
Haha finally got this email. Complete 8/2, was worried it was a rejection because I hadn’t received it.
Rush is an amazing school, my fingers are crossed for an II for all of us!

Reactions: 6 users
My heart stopped when I got the email

Received continued consideration email today. Complete 9/13.

Also received a continued consideration email just now. App complete 9/3

+1 but I was complete 8/1 so maybe they haven't gotten to mine yet? or at least that's what I'll tell myself for the time being lmao
lmao just got the email today

like i literally knew they were sending this out to everybody and I STILL got a heart attack ksdjflajsdf why do they have to title it "Update on your Application Status"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

like i literally knew they were sending this out to everybody and I STILL got a heart attack ksdjflajsdf why do they have to title it "Update on your Application Status"
I know right! Or when they invite you to the open house as “you’re invited!” 💀
It seems like whoever is writing these emails likes playing with our heart rates.

+1 lmaooooo

YALL HAHAHA I got that under-consideration email last week, read the title, thought it was a R, and just got some donuts and called it a day. Just noticed it was acc under consideration now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
YALL HAHAHA I got that under-consideration email last week, read the title, thought it was a R, and just got some donuts and called it a day. Just noticed it was acc under consideration now

The beginning is worded like an R! I was just waiting for the hammer but nope, just more waiting.

Reactions: 1 users
YALL HAHAHA I got that under-consideration email last week, read the title, thought it was a R, and just got some donuts and called it a day. Just noticed it was acc under consideration now 😭
your pfp how i've been feeling this whole process lmao 10/10 choice

• Love
do we really need over 3000 clinical hours to have a chance at this school?

Complete 7/22, II 9/30, Interview 10/26, Accepted via email 11/11! I am so relieved I get to stay in Chicago!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Interviewed 10/26 and got accepted today 11/11! Super excited!

• Love