2022-2023 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know when mid/early-sept interviews will hear back, is it Oct 15 or later?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure that we will hear back within the week of October 17th for the first three interview dates.
Crossing my fingers and toes that I will have just the tiniest of a chance to be classmates with THE thiccy :bow:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Getting notifications in here and I'm thinking "dang, must be new updates on interviews/decisions" and then it's just people talking about toes lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
+ II ! OOS , URM. so so so excited and grateful!

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I'm sure that we will hear back within the week of October 17th for the first three interview dates.
Do you remember what the last date of the third interview dates was? I am not sure what number I was in ;-;

Good luck to all that interviewed. I really loved the meeting with the faculty and students at this school, including my interviewers so fingers crossed.

Do you remember what the last date of the third interview dates was? I am not sure what number I was in ;-;

Good luck to all that interviewed. I really loved the meeting with the faculty and students at this school, including my interviewers so fingers crossed.
I was the first cohort and I believe that the third date was 9/14/22.

Members don't see this ad :)
FORGOT ABOUT CASPER. Just submit it after being complete forever otherwise - how screwed am I

FORGOT ABOUT CASPER. Just submit it after being complete forever otherwise - how screwed am I
Not too ideal but it is what it is. Might take you a little bit but you can certainly still hear back.

Reactions: 1 user
Not too ideal but it is what it is. Might take you a little bit but you can certainly still hear back.
True! It’s weird it doesn’t show on the secondary as it’s own task waiting to be completed as with other schools.

Do we think some post II decisions will come out today?

Another day of me waiting for nothing. Got me sitting on the couch stressed like:
1666396909945.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
OOS II, LM 65, URM, 2q Casper, complete 08/26/2022🥳. There was only 2 days available in november!! I’m rooting for y’all!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Current M1 here at Quinnipiac. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'd be more than happy to help! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 1 users
Current M1 here at Quinnipiac. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'd be more than happy to help! Good luck everyone!!
Hi there! I hope all has been well with your first year so far. From what you have experienced so far, what would you say is an underrated aspect of Quinnipiac that you feel like others should know about?

Today’s the day, right?

Feeling hopeful but won’t be surprised if it isn’t lol

Can any students here speak on how frequent exams are? I know some schools are weekly or biweekly, is that the case here?

Can any students here speak on how frequent exams are? I know some schools are weekly or biweekly, is that the case here?
As an M1, we have 6 week blocks. So we have one formative exam mid block (does not count for a grade, just for your practice), and then one summative exam at the end of the block (does count for a grade)! Hope that provides some clarity!

II just now. OOS, ORM, LM 65 with SMP. Still only 2 days available in first week of November.

Reactions: 5 users
Apologies. Complete 7/19. Should give hope to the early folks who think they've been glossed over.
Congratulations to you! Best of luck on your interview and during this app cycle! :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users