2022-2023 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah its weird, I have everything in for my application but its been a week and I havent gotten the complete app email or notification.....
I'm not sure if they send a complete app email or notification. On my portal it says "App complete: your application is ready!" which I assume means I'm all good to go. Have others received a complete email?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not sure if they send a complete app email or notification. On my portal it says "App complete: your application is ready!" which I assume means I'm all good to go. Have others received a complete email?
I did and it basically says app complete and that it was added to a screening queue.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah its weird, I have everything in for my application but its been a week and I havent gotten the complete app email or notification.....
I never got a complete email to my inbox but it was in my communication history in the portal...might want to check there just to confirm. Definitely has got me checking communication history in all my portals now.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So yeah it is complete but i just never got an email🫠

I haven't gotten a complete email either, just a secondary submitted email

how are you guys approaching the last question? I'm confused about what they're asking.

how are you guys approaching the last question? I'm confused about what they're asking.
Are you referring to the "your role as a frontline provider" question ? If so, for this question I personally talked about medical issues that I faced during the pandemic, and then pivoted to talk about how I could aim to alleviate these issues as a provider in future public health emergencies. If you didn't face medical issues during the pandemic, you could also think back to any volunteer work you did during the pandemic and how your experiences back then have shaped your approach towards helping society during public health emergencies (and how that would translate into your role as a physician).

Just realized they require 6 math credits and I only took stats which is 4 - any way around this or any substitutes I can try inputting instead? Or is it not worth applying?

Just realized they require 6 math credits and I only took stats which is 4 - any way around this or any substitutes I can try inputting instead? Or is it not worth applying?

Do you have like algebra or pre-calculus or something? That’s usually a core requirement for a lot of colleges

Do you have like algebra or pre-calculus or something? That’s usually a core requirement for a lot of colleges
Unfortunately, no. My school only required stats for my major. And I got a 4 on the AP Calc exam but my school only took credit for a 5

Members don't see this ad :)
are the credits/units that we need to insert for the course of the secondary portal supposed to be in quarters of semesters

does anyone know if Netter sends IIs in batches or is it more like sprinkled IIs throughout the day?

II just now 8/24/22. URM, 512, 3.95, OOS, Texas, No Research, No Ties, eats lobster rolls every weekend. Submitted 7/20/22
thought about getting lobster rolls this weekend but ended up getting fried chicken instead... must be why my inbox is empty :unsure::cryi:

• Wow
Quinnipiac II, secondary received 7/20/2022 and submitted 7/23/2022. I am OOS but went to QU for my undergrad!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate here?

Wow I didn’t expect it to be that high
We're all going to Quinni. BTW, I have my interview there next week. Maybe I'll see you there (or whomever)? And I'll update y'all about information regarding the program, stats about acceptances, and timeline (and other tid bits of info) if available. This is my second choice after Baylor!!

Reactions: 3 users
I have a masters in global health and development, for undergrad cGPA 3.8 sGPA 3.65 MCAT 517, two years clinical case management experience with folks with severe and persistent mental illness and promoted to supervisor last year.

• Love
We're all going to Quinni. BTW, I have my interview there next week. Maybe I'll see you there (or whomever)? And I'll update y'all about information regarding the program, stats about acceptances, and timeline (and other tid bits of info) if available. This is my second choice after Baylor!!
This would be so helpful! Also would love to know what the II questions are :) Mine is Sep 16!

Just got an email for the meeting link. They CC'd all the interviewees (basically doxxed our emails to each other :eyebrow:). There are 8 interviewees for the first interview date.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Tysm just got a II few days ago, so tryna learn about this school as much I can

An Email from Quinnipiac:
Thank you for giving us the honor to interview you! Attached are several video presentations for you to learn about Quinnipiac!

I hope that this all helps current and future applicants. I love you all! <3

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Thank you for giving us the honor to interview you! Attached are several video presentations for you to learn about Quinnipiac!

Thank you so much for this! Your positivity and generosity are always a delight to have

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

You rock, thank you so much for being so supportive! :)

• Love
II received just now!! Secondary submitted 7/24, OOS with no ties, URM, LM 67.5

Reactions: 5 users
Also 2nd quartile casper, did not take duet or snapshot for anyone wondering

They are getting close to us applicants that submitted first week of August.

Interview in about an hour! I'll post my questions to the administration here and also my general impressions about the presentation and dean. I'm really excited! I love you all! <3

Reactions: 7 users