2022-2023 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know around what month we should expect accepted student packets/info on visiting in the spring?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah same here. It also gave me a deadline, but im still waiting to hear back from other school financial aid…

I loved this school but i dont think i have all of the necessary information to lock in my decision on a school.

Should we ask if this is 100% binding? Or anyone know?
I don’t think it’s binding - mine just mentions a deadline to accept it and doesn’t mention anything about intent to matriculate

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah same here. It also gave me a deadline, but im still waiting to hear back from other school financial aid…

I loved this school but i dont think i have all of the necessary information to lock in my decision on a school.

Should we ask if this is 100% binding? Or anyone know?
My friend from Netter said it's not binding, you can accept this now and still negotiate aid/ask if they could match other schools or withdraw from the school later

Edit: But ofc it doesn't hurt at all to ask and confirm!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished interviewing. I like the education and stuff, but I'm kinda iffy on the whole having to drive far distances aspect of it. The students emphasized it was manageable, but I'd still be nervous about it lol

Reactions: 1 user
Is there an accepted students page or GroupMe anywhere? Also, does anyone know or have any information regarding a second look day?

I interviewed Oct 31st and haven't heard anything. Should I be concerned that people who interviewed after me have already heard back?

Is there an accepted students page or GroupMe anywhere? Also, does anyone know or have any information regarding a second look day?

They put this page up like last week.

Now I just need my acceptance :cryi: pls papa netter

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed Oct 31st and haven't heard anything. Should I be concerned that people who interviewed after me have already heard back?
I would not be concerned- their decisions were coming out in a weird timeline!

hi guys, any recent IIs or does anyone know when their last interviews are? also did they already send out some pre-II Rs?

hi guys, any recent IIs or does anyone know when their last interviews are? also did they already send out some pre-II Rs?
I haven’t heard anything since submitting in early august so hoping for at least some form of communication :/

• Care

They put this page up like last week.

Now I just need my acceptance :cryi: pls papa netter
I was accepted a couple of months ago, but didn't get invited to the 2nd look weekend yet. I wonder if they will actually send formal invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering why they haven’t sent out pre-II R’s yet like most schools do? Not even any holds, it seems odd

Lol like im 65.5 LM so I’m not expecting a II, but I’m IS/alumni so I’d just like to get the R and move on
If it makes you feel any better, I am a lower LM and got an interview. They really care about mission fit above all else was my impression.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Forgot to post but received II a while ago! Interviewing this week.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS II here as well! LM 63 and totally wasn't expecting it since I've had radio silence on interviews since September. Good luck to everyone on this thread and on interview days!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS II here as well! LM 63 and totally wasn't expecting it since I've had radio silence on interviews since September. Good luck to everyone on this thread and on interview days!
Forgot to post but received II a while ago! Interviewing this week.
congratulations! when were you guys complete and how far out are they scheduling?

do you have crazy ECs? Impressive, congrats!!

Just got an II!
Complete early August, and I did not send an update. They are still scheduling mid this month.

• Love
wow omg congratulations! when were you complete if you don't mind me asking? and what are your stats like?

Pre II R also, really frustrated because I was included in the late Casper email and can’t help but think that’s the reason

• Care
Pre-II R just now also. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
+1 just got the R, submitted early Sept and wasn't complete until November due to missing Casper
same, submitted end of July but wasn't technically completed until Nov

Pre-interview rejection today. Submitted secondary in September and went there for undergrad and had all LOR from the professor there

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users