2022-2023 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have to apply to mba separate and get accepted separately. Not too late though Do it now. If you matriculate you start early Like july (md mba) instead of august (regular md)
You can still apply to the 3-year program & the deadline is on March 31st with one info session remaining on March 10th. They've been sending emails about it (I can forward these if you DM your email?). I can't find much info for MD/MBA other than they sent an email about it in December for an info session but I feel like you can still apply considering I didn't see it in the secondary portal & I don't see a deadline (can fwd as well!)
Did anyone on the alternate list get the emails about applying for the MBA portion/3 year program? Or only accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

did they ever respond to you or is that why you called
I received no confirmation initially and wanted to be sure it was uploaded. It was not, I told them i sent it to the other email ([email protected]) and they told me it was incorrect and told me to send it to [email protected].

They told me to call back in 30 minutes and then they verbally confirmed that they uploaded the update. I also received a confirmation via email from the lady I spoke to. Overall, certainly glad I called and they were nice on the phone

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II today, the last interview date I can see is March 10th

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know usually how long after you submit your interview date preferences do they confirm your date and give you the interview day agenda?

Anyone know usually how long after you submit your interview date preferences do they confirm your date and give you the interview day agenda?
Within the week, it was like 2 days after for me personally but expect it at the very latest end of day friday

Lol I just got a II. Not 100% sure im gonna take it
Not to be annoying, but if you don't make sure you communicate that with the school! I know other people would really like that interview spot! Congrats though!

Reactions: 4 users
Not to be annoying, but if you don't make sure you communicate that with the school! I know other people would really like that interview spot! Congrats though!
I would have. Decided to take it. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I resent my update to the supposedly correct email address and still no response. Scored since October and starting to lose hope :(

if you are not sure, please call or email them. Many students are waiting for this opportunity ;)
Said above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be interviewing here!

Said above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be
do you any A yet? Good luck

Said above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be interviewing here!
Don't feel bad about taking it, you earned the spot! Attending the interview day can completely change your opinion about a school. For those hoping for an interview, I just declined my II. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Don't feel bad about taking it, you earned the spot! Attending the interview day can completely change your opinion about a school. For those hoping for an interview, I just declined my II. Good luck everyone!
Good luck!

I just want to say that I very hesitantly withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to everyone applying!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Any updates on when we will hear from Financial Aid? Also, does anyone know if we need to submit anything asides from FAFSA?

So are we positive that today is not a committee meeting day?

If they’re sticking to every other week, maybe that means they’re meeting next week and March 29?
I interviewed last week, and they told us the soonest we’d hear back is March 29th. IDK if youre not considered for the first meeting that happens after the interview, but, if not, the next meeting may be then

I interviewed last week, and they told us the soonest we’d hear back is March 29th. IDK if youre not considered for the first meeting that happens after the interview, but, if not, the next meeting may be then
They’ve always taken the first week of March off from committee meetings. You can see that from previous years too. Typically the last meeting they have is that last week of March. That makes 10 meetings total for class size of 200 (20 each meeting) And from there it’s just waitlist movement.

Are they done with interviews?

Just got an II for tomorrow. Any advice/tips from already interviewed/accepted students? Please PM me!

would anyone be able to provide the schedule for the interview day and when it ends? also got an ii for tomorrow

would anyone be able to provide the schedule for the interview day and when it ends? also got an ii for tomorrow
@cherrymed and @letmeinpleaseee on the first post of this school thread is a link to read interview feedback. You can get the details you need there.

What is the date of their last adcom meeting? Interviewed in late Feb and they said that was the first date we may hear back.

What is the date of their last adcom meeting? Interviewed in late Feb and they said that was the first date we may hear back.
March 29th. They’re on spring break next week which is why they’re not meeting

Does anyone know what time the breaks are scheduled at during the interview day?

Was Friday the last interview day? If so, can they drop the Rs already?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know what the deadline for the accelerated pathway is? Also, any feedback on it so far?

Last edited:
Is the committee meeting today? I was thinking they skipped last week for spring break, so they might meet today and then on the 29th?