2022-2023 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard anything?
Nope, but every notification is sending my heartrate above 120

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Have we been bamboozled

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If it is Monday, it will be a very long weekend.
Over It Reaction GIF

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know historically what time emails had gone out ?
liao1 mentioned 9am ET ish, and I also saw in previous years that it went out starting early AMs in ET. No news yet probably means today isn't the day? D:

I mean I guess it’s reasonable to guess that maybe no one on sdn got REACH…? Last year Pathways A’s started going out at 7:20ish AM PST so I’m confused too lol

Reactions: 1 users
^ Adding to that, did some sleuthing and some previous years have started at 10 EST. Sorry to add more fuel to the stress fire. I guess we'll know for sure if we hear nothing by 11 EST.

I was on an ORMA call a little while back and she said they’d be released this week. Soooo unless we’re counting the weekend I think today is still a good bet

• Love
7:20 AM PST is 10:20 EST so why are we all freaking out

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
idk why im freaking out but im freaking out bros!

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody want to call the admissions office and ask for the team?

• Haha
idk why im freaking out but im freaking out bros!
Literally same. I swear I was so much more chill last week for Cornell decisions and they’ve been my #1 all cycle. I think the additive stress is getting to all of us

• Care
liao1 mentioned 9am ET ish, and I also saw in previous years that it went out starting early AMs in ET. No news yet probably means today isn't the day? D:
Hard to track specific times but here are days from previous SDN threads
Class 18-19 > March 1, 2019 (Friday)
Class 19-20 > February 28, 2020 (Friday)
Class 20-21 > March 2, 2021 (Tuesday)
Class 21-22 > March 4, 2022 (Friday)

• Wow
Does anybody want to call the admissions office and ask for the team?
"hi, is this the admissions office? well, my bros and gals and folks on SDN wanted to know if today was the day." - me in 1 hr

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I would highly recommend you don't call the admissions office LOL

Just fly to boston it's more sincere face 2 face

• Haha
we're gonna go down in SDN history as the most neurotic, bamboozled students in the harvard forums

• Haha
I wrote a Python script that uses predictive modeling and machine learning to generate the time of release. It's taken 78 days. The first time my "elite engineering degree" has ever been recognized or used for the betterment of humanity.

My beard is long, I have no friends, and I have not seen the sunlight. What is a sun?

I swear I saw a bat in my shower. Who cares. I continue to eat cheerios at 4:00 AM while wearing my $800 leather Hermes "H" belt.

There are Harvard flags around my messy apartment, hanging at crooked angles. Opened bottles of whiskey. The smell of success.

Crimson ropes on the wall, pointing to "persons of interest" we could investigate for more leads.

I wake up from a nightmare every night screaming: "I WILL BE A HARVARD MAN!!!!! I WILL BE A HARVARD MAN!!!!"

And yet I am still not. I am not a "Harvard Man."

I bellow for help like a whale in a thick Dorchester MA accent. Nobody listens.

Anyways I need more parameters but I think if we all work together we can build this code and at least put it on our CV as "extracurriculars" for the next cycle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 16 users
lol guys i think we must accept our fate that today might not be the day :///

• Sad
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

-Theodore Roosevelt

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I have no doubt that Adcoms are getting a kick out of this thread… “well… maybe we should wait another 5 minutes to see what creative thing they post next” repeat x100

• Haha
I have no doubt that Adcoms are getting a kick out of this thread… “well… maybe we should wait another 5 minutes to see what creative thing they post next” repeat x100
"Lets delay it by 10 minutes for every neurotic post and see how long it takes"

It's going to be today. No chance in heck (excuse my language) they're gonna wait till Monday. They NEED the 2 day buffer where nobody can contact them.

My code works enough to know that it's TODAY.

A friend of a friend of a friend of mine received the A earlier this morning so it is definitely happening today! Not sure if REACH or HST, but they got in!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I’ve got the A for anxious anticipation… rip the band-aid off already.

• Sad
  • Haha
Maybe because I interviewed 5 months ago they just forgot about me entirely

Record low acceptance rate of 0.1%

• Haha
lol what even is a Harvard anyways, they can keep their decision smh

OMG I just got the A!!!! via email 10:20 am EST

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
Both HST and pathways!!! AHHHH i'm literally bawling, this is such a dream, I can't believe it.

Congrats again!! Hope for us pathways only folks