2022-2023 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When people get the WL please post so those of us that haven’t heard know we are getting an R

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
my toxic trait is thinking acceptances are staggered and all hope isn't lost (yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
TBH I want an R so I don't need to decide to keep going or not

Reactions: 1 users
Pathways A at 11AM!!!! I thought for sure it was all over 😭😭🎉🎉

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who's been accepted!!! And if you get a WL, do not despair! HMS tends to have pretty good WL movement, quite a few of my classmates were accepted off the WL.

Feel free to reach out with any Qs!

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Pathways A??? Apple watch says my heart rate is 145

• Love
  • Haha
Just got A nominated for reach wtf they wanted the taco

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
ooh just got A for pathways, WL for HST, and R for MD PHD!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
So they are staggered. Hopefully things will still work out!

Reactions: 1 users
Eric Andre GIF

• Haha
someone from a future year is going to read this thread to figure out the timing for their cycle and will be laughing at us

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Wordle 622 4/6

🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pathways A!!!!! I am crying. I still can't believe it. Not even in my wildest dreams!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Pathways A!! 11:00 EST

Blessed and highly favored! 🙏🏽😭

• Love
Waitlist for pathways.

Please god tell me this isn't just false hope

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Pathways waitlist!

Last edited:
  • Care
Waitlist for pathways. Waitlisted at Hopkins and Cornell too. Fml

• Care
Pathways WL. It says there’s 50 on the PW WL and theres 30 on HST? Do y’all think that’s accurate?

Pathways WL. It says there’s 50 on the PW WL and theres 30 on HST? Do y’all think that’s accurate?
Considering it is coming from their admissions team, probably! I don't see any reason they wouldn't be honest here. I just wonder how many they'll be able to pull!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH ACCCCEPPTED TO PATHWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in public and had a full blown meltdown!!! I kept making squeaking and sobbing noises and all the strangers who passed me must have thought I was certifiably deranged.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS EXPECTED THIS. I CAN LIVE OUT MY ELLE WOODS DREAMS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🥳🥳🥳🥳there is not even an emoji that exists that quite captures my joy.

Congratulations to everyone else! This thread has been hilarious and has made the journey that much better.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users