2022-2023 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dang, March 6th for the financial aid application. Does this mean Friday or Monday? :0
It seems like historically, decisions are sent before the financial aid app opens (separate dates), so it's looking like Friday!

(also they can't leave randomhumanapplying2022's parents without a winner😤)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I pray that if I don't get in that they don't waitlist me. I don't want to hope for another two months. Give me the R so I can move on with my life

Reactions: 6 users
I pray that if I don't get in that they don't waitlist me. I don't want to hope for another two months. Give me the R so I can move on with my life
I get that. At this point I’d take a WL from here as a victory.

Reactions: 1 users
They could put you on the 2-year waitlist, where they make you take 2 more gap-years and notify you (or not) after 2 calendar years.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Has any other school not released decisions? Harvard is last for me at least. Feels fitting

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m trying to publish a paper at C/N/S but they’ve been dodging my calls and emails. I have some really good furry Harry Potter fan fiction that the scientific community NEEDS to see. Got any tips?
lmao please tell me this is related to the marauders

Has any other school not released decisions? Harvard is last for me at least. Feels fitting
Waiting on Penn, Feinberg, WashU.
Tufts hasn't gotten back to me ever, so either my application is lost in their system or they took my money and ran.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Waiting on Stanford, UCSF, and WashU
Waiting on Penn, Feinberg, WashU.
Tufts hasn't gotten back to me ever, so either my application is lost in their system or they took my money and ran.
They definitely took our money and ran

• Haha
Barack Obama GIF by Election 2020

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
throwing the inkling of happiness and luck that's left in my gas tank at all of you since I know my booty already toasted but praying for you all to hear great things tomorrow

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
As a quick guide for anyone as crazy as me, this is the likely timeline of tomorrow's decisions based on last year's thread.

~6:15 AM PST/9:15 AM EST: acceptances go out first for REACH scholarship recipients, then PW AND HST acceptances very shortly after
~7:10 AM PST/10:10 AM EST: pathways only A's begin to go out
~8 AM PST/11 AM EST: WL emails start to roll out
~8:20 AM PST/11:20 AM EST: R emails start to roll out

Looks like if you don't get an A by that 7:10/10:10 time the decision is a WL/R. I couldn't really figure out any pattern for MSTP but those results were sprinkled in there as well. Let me know if I got anything wrong and godspeed to everyone tomorrow :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
As a quick guide for anyone as crazy as me, this is the likely timeline of tomorrow's decisions based on last year's thread.

~6:15 AM PST/9:15 AM EST: acceptances go out first for REACH scholarship recipients, then PW AND HST acceptances very shortly after

Looks like if you don't get an A by that 7:10/10:10 time the decision is a WL/R. I couldn't really figure out any pattern for MSTP but those results were sprinkled in there as well. Let me know if I got anything wrong and godspeed to everyone tomorrow :)
why are schools allergic to sending all decisions at once. i'd actually pay to know

Reactions: 5 users
why are schools allergic to sending all decisions at once. i'd actually pay to know

Maybe they don’t know schedule send exists lmao

• Haha

So the plan is to sleep in until after 11:20 EST (9:20 for me) so that I can just awake to all news. No additional morning stress needed!

were we supposed to submit FAFSA already? I thought we were supposed to wait until after decisions, but then I see the REACH Scholarships coming out with decisions
From my understanding, it's a nomination and contingent upon the results of your financial aid application.

My theory is they release decisions in the evening so that applicants can’t contact them. Thoughts?

No matter what happens tomorrow, I am grateful I was able to share this journey with you all. Even if our paths diverge, we will walk together on the path of medicine: what Kant termed the highest and freest of mental faculties.

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
same! so nice getting to know y'all through this journey. we got this!

• Care
  • Love
Good luck everyone! Current Pathways M1 here, admitted to both Pathways and HST. This forum was super helpful for alleviating some stress for me last year, so wanted to help confirm some info.

Last year, on Monday, March 4 not long after 9am, I got the first notification email. Then, on Monday March 7, at around 11am, the follow-up emails with the acceptance packets came.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Good luck everyone!! Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, we've come a long way from our humble beginnings so I hope you're all extremely proud of who you are and everything you've accomplished so far :) Don't forget to get rest tonight!!

• Care
Best of luck everyone

• Care
Ugg had a hard time sleeping last night. Best of luck everyone! Funny thing is they might very well still not come out today… trying to mentally prepare myself
so true! imagine if it comes out on Monday and we were all clenching our booties for a whole week haha

> nervously starts another game of league of legends

Last edited:
  • Haha
so true! imagine if it comes out on Monday and we were all clenching our booties for a whole week haha

> nervously starts another game of league of legends
Better not be a zed main... That's 1Q Casper stuff

So the plan is to sleep in until after 11:20 EST (9:20 for me) so that I can just awake to all news. No additional morning stress needed!

I really tried to do this, but the ~anxiety~ woke me up. I hope you’re sleeping soundly mr. wildflower 🙏🏻🙏🏻

edit: okay maybe not hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Most of us have been through the agony of delay, having to wait an entire weekend (Yale) and the staggered email acceptances (Columbia) so you think we'd all be used to the drill. But nope, here I sit staring at my screen. AHHHHHH Good luck everyone!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
So question.

Are Reach Scholarships different from their normal need-based aid? Or is it just the same thing?

So question.

Are Reach Scholarships different from their normal need-based aid? Or is it just the same thing?
You get nominated by the admissions committee based on your Resilience, Excellence, Achievement, Compassion and commitment to Helping the underserved. Only a few people (~12 per year) get it.

Reactions: 3 users
LORddd I've seen what you've done for others 😭😭🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users