2021-2022 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Seems I'm part of today's R wave. LM 69, OOS, ORM, Completed 7/6. Btw I could only see the portal decision on my laptop, not my iPhone. So yeah in case anyone else is having trouble seeing it

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Seems I'm part of today's R wave. LM 69, OOS, ORM, Completed 7/6. Btw I could only see the portal decision on my laptop, not my iPhone. So yeah in case anyone else is having trouble seeing it
Did you get an email too?

Adding to Pre-II Rs. Complete in mid August.

Last edited:
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Post II WL as well.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm gonna assume the update I got was also a pre-II R, but I can't find the official BIG SAD on the portal, good luck to all!

• Care
Just now got the R. This one stung. Complete 7/14.

Persevere, ladies and gents.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I completed 8/22 and I’m OOS so it won’t be for a while till I hear back right?

The virtual Q & A session does not involve an interview/"conversation" part, correct?

i can't believe they made me log into the portal just to be rejected lmao. OOS with ties to the state, LizzyM 72.5, complete 7/13

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Complete early July, looks like I dodged the wave this time. Silence and no change in portal.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone have any idea how long they send their IIs out until?

Reactions: 1 user
Does WF dislike letters of interest pre-II? Seems they're ok with substantial updates but not sure if they get turned off by discussions about interest in attending.

Does WF dislike letters of interest pre-II? Seems they're ok with substantial updates but not sure if they get turned off by discussions about interest in attending.
Doesn’t simply applying to a school and not withdrawing your application show interest? I feel like sending a letter of interest would be like repeatedly texting someone you’re dating out of fear that they don’t like you anymore. In the end, it might do more harm than good. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
where do you guys see the status on the portal.. it is kinda confusing to me and I cannot tell haha

where do you guys see the status on the portal.. it is kinda confusing to me and I cannot tell haha
I'm just guessing, but if you hit view checklist your app status should be at the top.

in my portal, it says only waitlisted applicants can submit a letter of interest

Reactions: 3 users
Hi, I just got the interview invite, and asked my pre-med advisor if he had any contacts (current students) from WF. he said big nope so I should come here! (Or is there another WF SDN thread he meant???)

any students here willing to PM?

atp, if you were just accepted, id appreciate any wisdom!

Hi, I just got the interview invite, and asked my pre-med advisor if he had any contacts (current students) from WF. he said big nope so I should come here! (Or is there another WF SDN thread he meant???)

Do you mind sharing when you were complete? :)

#89 here are 2 current students

If WFSOM is far and away my #1, would it be a good idea to send letter of intent before II?

If WFSOM is far and away my #1, would it be a good idea to send letter of intent before II?
No

what does LM mean

Anyone else apply in late June/early July and not hear back yet. I just sent an update letter with substantial information and hoping that does something

Reactions: 12 users
Anyone else apply in late June/early July and not hear back yet. I just sent an update letter with substantial information and hoping that does something
yuppppppppppppppppp