2021-2022 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyones portal update and their waitlist message disappear?
Mine disappeared, too :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine changed yesterday but I haven’t seen any new updates today

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I JUST GOT ACCCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG AFTER THREE APP CYCLES, I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone have info on Creighton PTE and CTE dates?

Waitlist notice disappeared from portal yesterday, got the phone call for the acceptance this morning! Still in so much shock! Nothing official via email or portal but Ryan said I would get an email on Monday. Still pinching myself in disbelief :1geek:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to all!! That is super exciting :) does anyone know how often they are reviewing WL apps?

Reactions: 1 users
Thank god I have an A elsewhere. This WL wait is brutal man and completely ridiculous with how they keep you in the dark. Fml.

Reactions: 4 users
This is my third cycle and I'm on 3 WLs. It's brutal.

• Care
Also, has anyone accepted off the waitlists “choose your medical school” updated to reflect it?

Also, has anyone accepted off the waitlists “choose your medical school” updated to reflect it?
My Choose Your Medical School does not yet reflect my acceptance to Creighton.

Just got the call. Omg I can’t believe it. Let’s goooooooo!!!!!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when we can expect financial aid offers/packages?

I also got the call today !!

Interviewed 11/9. LM score 71.5.

On my interview day, I had a meh faculty interview and great student interview. At the time, I felt pretty bummed about my faculty interview and thought it might have been part of the reason why I was alt listed (it might have just been in my head tho). So if anyone else had a similar experience...I hope this post provides some hope.

Since my WL, I attended their drop in advising session and sent 3 update letters (My most recent being on 4/11/22). I didn't send a Letter of Intent. I hope this information is helpful for current alt list applicants! Best of luck to you all!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I JUST GOT ACCCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG AFTER THREE APP CYCLES, I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great your persistence was rewarded. Is creighton your top choice of remaining alt lists? If so you should withdraw from them if not hold pat and hope for a call from your first choice. I am happy for you to finally ring the bell!

how long after the call did y'all get an email/official portal update saying you were accepted?

Can any current students speak to scholarship opportunities m2-m4 year? I.E. how much is typically awarded, how competitive they are to receive etc?

Just got the call!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I got the call today too! For those accepted off the alternate list, what next steps do I need to take to accept my acceptance? Will the instructions be in the email?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I got the call today too! For those accepted off the alternate list, what next steps do I need to take to accept my acceptance? Will the instructions be in the email?
Instructions will be on your portal when it updates!

Welp another week another L… praying there’s still more movement next week

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted last night! Could someone PM me with any info about admitted students fb groups or chats?

Reactions: 1 users
Finally got accepted, but somewhat sleepless because I’m in partial disbelief haha... anyone who got accepted these past few days/this week, were there any portal updates/emails sent?

Finally got accepted, but somewhat sleepless because I’m in partial disbelief haha... anyone who got accepted these past few days/this week, were there any portal updates/emails sent?
I haven’t received an email yet. And my portal is not updated either..

I was told I would get an email Monday. My portal hasn't changed other than the disappearance of "a decision has been made..." message.

Are there any chats/groups for admitted students at this school?
Depends on what campus you got into. There's a FB group for the Phoenix or Omaha campus, you can find GroupMe's through those pages. Just look up "Creighton University School of Medicine Class of 2026". Both campuses should come up from the search

Everyone who got the call last week, check your portals! They updated mine just now

Just got the call :,) I cried real tears at work haha. Are the accepted student groups?

Reactions: 6 users
I also just got the call!!! :D I have been trying so hard not to check the portal but I checked it last night at 1am like an idiot and I saw the message had disappeared!! I hope to see some of you in July :)

Reactions: 6 users
Where would it normally show the waitlist message?
I got an email from the background check service right now so I checked creightons secondary platform and I couldnt find the WL message. But I am also technologically challenged, so I figured I would ask here.

I also got this email, and my message disappeared off the portal, AND the AMCAS choose your med school tool popped up with Creighton on it this morning… do I get my hopes up?….
I got an email from the background check service right now so I checked creightons secondary platform and I couldnt find the WL message. But I am also technologically challenged, so I figured I would ask here

Just checked AMCAS, Creighton also is listed as accepted for me. I think we might be in luck today brother.

Did anyone on the waitlist get an email about missing final transcripts?( the email says all incoming students) so then I checked my portal and the message about a decision has been made has disappeared but I haven’t gotten a call or anything. Anyone else in the same boat and as confused as me since the deadline is tomorrow…

** replied to their email and they just called me. Got the A **

Last edited:
Withdrew my A! Good luck everyone!

Did anyone on the waitlist get an email about missing final transcripts?( the email says all incoming students) so then I checked my portal and the message about a decision has been made has disappeared but I haven’t gotten a call or anything. Anyone else in the same boat and as confused as me since the deadline is tomorrow…

** replied to their email and they just called me. Got the A **
I also got a transcript email that said “look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you to campus in the fall.” Called them and they said I’m in off the waitlist. Portal message also gone.
I’m in shock !