2022-2023 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was at the 1/23 session. Still haven’t heard anything back. I’m guessing we will hear something sometime this week? They said we would hopefully hear back by mid February.
Okay, ugh I'm nervous! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was at the 2/2 virtual session and they said they was meeting again the third week of February to vote for us

Members don't see this ad :)
I know Wake Forest sends out financial aid announcements in mid April and pulls off the waitlist after that. For those of us on the waitlist, is there any chance of us getting scholarships/financial aid from this school?
Yes its very typical. People they were building fin aid or scholarships for drop out and they take in ppl off the waitlist and pretty much go into overdrive to build packages for those accepted students.

When should I expect to hear back after interviewing? I completed my interview last week, and I am attending the virtual session 2/15.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from the late January interview dates heard back yet? I thought they said they would let us know at the beginning of February

Do you guys know if they accept supplemental LoR? I was going to send an update letter but I guess if they're wrapping up interviews it may not be worth it.

yea i was mid Jan and caught a waitlist this morning. sucks but it is what it is
I was early February interview and read the waitlist email this morning. I know it's not the end of the world but :(

• Care
First A of the cycle! God is good.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
3.79/4 science, 3.84/4 cGPA, 513 MCAT in 2022 (502 in 2019). Please keep in mind that my stats do not necessarily tell my full story. Best of luck to everyone!
Well you will be opening up five waitlist positions for us in waitlist purgatory. You are in such a good position.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone gotten an email yet about the second look itinerary, they said they would email it out two days ago, and I haven't received it yet

Has anyone gotten an email yet about the second look itinerary, they said they would email it out two days ago, and I haven't received it yet
Literally got the email 5 minutes later lol

Generally you go, take tours, learn about the school and what it has to offer in a deeper sense, meet current students. See if it's a right fit for you essentially :)
Makes sense! How would you have been put in the email list for something like that?

Withdrew my acceptance here, best of luck to everyone in the running!! <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Is there a GroupMe for accepted Wake students? I don’t have Facebook and want to know if I need to make one.

Is there a GroupMe for accepted Wake students? I don’t have Facebook and want to know if I need to make one.
There currently isn't a GroupMe. I asked about it and was told that they think they will be making a GroupMe "closer to the end of the admissions process."

Withdrew my acceptance here, best of luck to everyone in the running!! <3
I saw you on the Howard thread withdrawing from there too. How many have you withdrawn so far? Just curious, and thank you for the charity work lol

• Haha
I'm guessing if we haven't received an II at this point we can just consider it a soft rejection?

I'm guessing if we haven't received an II at this point we can just consider it a soft rejection?
That would be safe to assume as Feb 15th was the last info session they were doing according to the dean of admissions

anyone been on silence since june/july the whole time? I thought it was rolling admissions xD
I submitted my secondary on 7/30 and I still haven't heard back. But if the last interview dates were mid February, then it looks like I have an R from Wake Forest.

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
WL email earlier today. Attended the 2/7 virtual session

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!!! 2/15 info session. Wake was a top 3 for me outside of CA so stoked on this!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users