2021-2022 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is Tufts still sending out IIs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have been complete since July, but haven't heard anything. Anyone else?

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So exciting! Happy Valentine's day indeed!! Congratulations everyone :)

Reactions: 3 users
any chance this school is still doing interview invites? I am thinking about sending a letter of intent to a different school but want to make sure that all hope is dead here first

Has anyone heard from Maine track today/recently?

Any MSTP news? I know the deadline was feb 4th for submitting your continued interest and wondered if decisions were going to be released today.

Any MSTP news? I know the deadline was feb 4th for submitting your continued interest and wondered if decisions were going to be released today.
Also wondering this, MSTP committee is likely on a slightly different timeline though. Was expecting to hear at some point this week.

any chance this school is still doing interview invites? I am thinking about sending a letter of intent to a different school but want to make sure that all hope is dead here first
I spoke to the admissions office last Thursday essentially asking them if their interview cycle is still active etc and they told me they are interviewing until Mid to end of March.

Reactions: 5 users
is there an accepted students facebook/groupme/etc?

is there an accepted students facebook/groupme/etc?
for those that liked the message, how do I gain access to it lmaooo

edit: i was accepted yesterday so not sure if it takes some time to get an email or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
for those that liked the message, how do I gain access to it lmaooo

edit: i was accepted yesterday so not sure if it takes some time to get an email or something.
There isn’t one yet lol. I’ve been accepted since October and have checked Facebook periodically and nothing. In the past groups have been created in December or January so I have no idea why there isn’t one yet :/

I was deferred on 11/8. Don't want to discourage anyone, but I figured I'd add in my data point.

• Care
For those of my fellow MSTP friends, I got waitlisted this morning…

• Care
Pre-II R. OOS LM68, complete July 24th.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Joining the pre-II R train. Complete sometime in July and OOS.

• Care
Pre-II R, complete 08/10. After January I made peace with accepting the fact that any remaining schools that I haven't heard from will become R's so this was expected. Just glad to have loose ends being tied up at this point.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I am ready to go from "your application has been received!" to "your application sucks, goodbye!"

• Haha
"unleash" LMAO
I have been a part of the these two-day R waves and always seem to be caught on the second day haha
whoever ends up attending Tufts, highly recommend indulging in the Boston food scene. My fav restaurant is Shojo. Absolutely delicious. So sad Tufts will hinder my ability to eat there after exams.

• Care
Ugh I was complete mid September so I guess they haven’t gotten to sending my R just yet

I don't think it was by date. I was complete in July
On their website it says "We review applications (and select applicants for interview) in the order in which the applications become complete" so it probably does go by date. I was complete in July as well. We might just be in the running still, fingers crossed

Reactions: 1 users
On their website it says "We review applications (and select applicants for interview) in the order in which the applications become complete" so it probably does go by date. I was complete in July as well. We might just be in the running still, fingers crossed
Complete early July... where's my R and closure.

• Care
oop

Not keeping my hopes up after missing this wave. Sinai did the same thing just to send a fat R a few weeks later. Please make it quick tufts 😫
I feel this so hard. We're out here on the same threads getting hit by the same waves. seeing arrozconleche on an SDN page is a calming experience. suddenly, I'm home

• Haha
I feel this so hard. We're out here on the same threads getting hit by the same waves. seeing arrozconleche on an SDN page is a calming experience. suddenly, I'm home
Same, it's a familiar feeling seeing them in threads.

Reactions: 1 users
"unleash" LMAO
I have been a part of the these two-day R waves and always seem to be caught on the second day haha
Last year they had a giant wave on 1/13 and then another one on 2/3. Looks like we survived the first wave and fingers crossed some of us get an II here after surviving today.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got denied from Tufts with everyone else today, pre-II and complete 8/1. I hear the rain in Boston is almost as bad as the rain in my heart (satire)

Good luck everyone :)

• Care
  • Haha
I wish this school would give me closure already, I feel the R coming but nothing yet. Complete mid-July, it's about time they put me out of my misery.

Reactions: 10 users
I wish this school would give me closure already, I feel the R coming but nothing yet. Complete mid-July, it's about time they put me out of my misery.
I personally would prefer an II. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Haven't heard a single PEEP from this school and I honestly resigned myself to a rejection a long time ago, but hearing they interview until March has piqued my interest...

giving me false hope again lmao

Reactions: 7 users
Haven't heard a single PEEP from this school and I honestly resigned myself to a rejection a long time ago, but hearing they interview until March has piqued my interest...

giving me false hope again lmao
please give II or R today. just give me SOMETHING

Reactions: 6 users