2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sadly got the pre ii R Mm

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So those of us waiting for Maine Track post-II deferral results... any idea on how long this wait is going to be? Has anyone looked through the post history or called admissions to ask? My spouse is super stressed about finding a new job since we have no idea where we are moving yet

Edit: looks like around 4/15 is the estimate according to the last 2 cycles

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
For those that have received post-II decisions, how accurate was their timeline for decisions? (March cohort told we could hear back as early as tomorrow but trying not to get my hopes up).

Hi! Has anyone received financial aid packages back yet? I submitted my materials before the priority deadline and haven't heard anything back yet.

Hi! Has anyone received financial aid packages back yet? I submitted my materials before the priority deadline and haven't heard anything back yet.
Hi! I called and they said they were behind and that by early April it should be out.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten a full ride here ???

Reactions: 1 users
For those that have received post-II decisions, how accurate was their timeline for decisions? (March cohort told we could hear back as early as tomorrow but trying not to get my hopes up).
I actually heard back 2 days before the earliest date they mentioned, so I guess there can be some variability from the date they give. Looking back at the posts throughout the thread it seems outside of my cohort (heard back on a Thursday), calls usually go out Monday or Wednesday

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get a new form that needs to be filled out in their awards and documents page on SIS? It’s been there since 3/29, but I never received an email about it and just happened to check. Anyone know what it’s for?

Did anyone else get a new form that needs to be filled out in their awards and documents page on SIS? It’s been there since 3/29, but I never received an email about it and just happened to check. Anyone know what it’s for?
What form? I don’t see one

Any one get fin aid yet? I can’t make a decision till I compare all offers 🥹

Any one get fin aid yet? I can’t make a decision till I compare all offers 🥹
not yet - has anyone called to see if there's a chance we get them before second look?

not yet - has anyone called to see if there's a chance we get them before second look?
I called at the beginning of last week and they said we’d get them by the beginning of April so hopefully its any day now. With the aamc traffic deadlines coming up I was going to call if I didn’t hear from them by tomorrow

What is the time frame to hear back from being Deferred?

I called at the beginning of last week and they said we’d get them by the beginning of April so hopefully its any day now. With the aamc traffic deadlines coming up I was going to call if I didn’t hear from them by tomorrow
i called and they said either end of day tomorrow or early next week before april 15!

Reactions: 1 users
Also does anyone get accepted right away after being deferred? I saw on earlier threads Rs and WLs

Also does anyone get accepted right away after being deferred? I saw on earlier threads Rs and WLs
At this point, I think the only two options are Deferred --> WL and Deferred --> R

It’s on their website that you can get accepted off of the deferred. I’m sure several people have in the past, SDN is only a small number of students, so don’t lose all hope! In my mind, if they say it’s possible, then it definitely is! :)

Financial aid package received few hours ago
Do you know if these packages only include need-based aid or also merit? I'm trying to figure out if the scholarship committee has already decided on all merit scholarships or those will come out as they are decided.

Last edited:
Just received my fin aid package. Withdrawing my A!

Reactions: 6 users
For this receiving financial aid packages: when were you accepted and when did you submit the Tufts-specific financial aid forms?

For this receiving financial aid packages: when were you accepted and when did you submit the Tufts-specific financial aid forms?
Accepted 1/25, financial aid application confirmed complete 1/27. Got an email from Tufts financial aid with loan/scholarship info on 4/7!

Anyone else deferred think today would be the day for news since last year it was Friday April 15 🥲

Guess we’ll be waiting until Tuesday. Though waitlist won’t open until May so there’s a longer wait.

Can we negotiate our scholarship here ?? I have a better offer somewhere else but what this

WL after previous deferral - regular track

• Care
R after previous deferral :(

• Care