2020-2021 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing to contribute, just stating that the post deferral wait is excruciating and I want to go here so bad

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I was wondering this too! I haven't received the Net ID email or any confirmation emails for submitted financial aid documents. Hopefully it'll come soon!
I haven't received my Net ID email yet either, but I did reach out to the Financial Aid office, and they received the documents I uploaded and answered some of my questions about documents for this tax season.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who are wondering, I received an email from a member of the admissions committee that I’ve been in contact with that Feinberg is behind in their admissions and the admissions “season” has been extended a few weeks into March. So, if you have no received an interview yet, there is still hope!

Last interview date is 2/17. I think they might have been referring to the timeline of reviewing interviewees.

Reactions: 2 users
If you’re deferred in late february, would you possibly be on that March deferral decision wave?

Pre-II R. Complete 11/13.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R, best of luck to y’all still waiting to hear back! Complete 8/18 :)

• Care
Just got my pre-II rejection, but what hurt more was that I can even access the portal any more ouch

• Care
pre-II R as well; complete late July

Pre-II R complete early Aug

Pre-II R, LM 70, WARS ~80, OOS. Gl everyone!

randomly checking my spam to find a rejection from 1 minute ago

classic

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
pre-ii r as well! complete in july, good luck y'all

Pre-II R, complete July. Expected but glad that I didn't get ghosted. Good luck to everyone else.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R this afternoon. Complete in July.

Little confused about financial aid stuff. They say get everything in by March 1st but the next batch of As likely won’t go out until late March. Should we just send the stuff over anyway or wait for the A?

Little confused about financial aid stuff. They say get everything in by March 1st but the next batch of As likely won’t go out until late March. Should we just send the stuff over anyway or wait for the A?
I emailed them and they told me to wait until we get the A

Thought I survived the R wave but someone mentioned it was in their spam and sure enough my rejection from Friday was there

• Care
pre-II R on friday, OOS, complete early october. Goodluck to everyone else still in the process!

The next batch of As is late february

yeah seems like feb 26 according to msar
MSAR says *latest date sent* for acceptance notice is Feb 26, so maybe those deferred could hear back too? Maybe they said March in the deferral email just to give themselves some buffer time haha

Ah!! Mentally prepped myself for March. I do hope they do Feb 26 so we can get fin aid in by their deadline.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Any idea as to what percentage of As have already gone out during the first two acceptance waves?

I'm considering attending the PBL town hall today. Are these informative/useful?

I'm considering attending the PBL town hall today. Are these informative/useful?
I found it informative, you essentially practice PBL in a small group with other interviewed students

I thought it was useful and also fun! If you attend could you let us know any info that Dean Kundu says regarding when decisions will be released? Thanks!

Given the oblique language they've used talking about the season going into March, I think the earliest we hear is next Friday :cautious:

Given the oblique language they've used talking about the season going into March, I think the earliest we hear is next Friday :cautious:

They updated the deferral letter in the portal I think. It used to just say march but now it says feb/march

• Wow
I thought it was useful and also fun! If you attend could you let us know any info that Dean Kundu says regarding when decisions will be released? Thanks!
she said earliest will be next friday and then slowly thru march !

Reactions: 4 users
Any news for deferred mstps? Does anyone know how the chances are?

based on msar: latest date for aceeptances will be sent on Feb 26, 2021. Last year acceptances were sent on Feb 20th

Daft Punk splitting to start the week feels like a bad portent

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users