2020-2021 Missouri - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they tell you a specific day by chance?
Likely next Thursday, because they meet every Wednesday.

But again, who knows lol

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, M1s and M2s are also having our block 3 and 7 exams respectively during the week of March 1st to March 5th, so they might be waiting until afterwards! Best of luck everyone, you’ll do great. I can’t wait to see y’all in the M1 class :)

Reactions: 1 users
Haha, M1s and M2s are also having our block 3 and 7 exams respectively during the week of March 1st to March 5th, so they might be waiting until afterwards! Best of luck everyone, you’ll do great. I can’t wait to see y’all in the M1 class :)
That's interesting to know. My heart wants to believe that means they'll want to just get it out of the way early and tell us this week since they've already given the "by March 5th" date :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
That's interesting to know. My heart wants to believe that means they'll want to just get it out of the way early and tell us this week since they've already given the "by March 5th" date :lol:
We'll see but idk I'm not readyyyy ahhahaha

This week is the week y’all. So ready for this wait to be over (hopefully) 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
1 day, y'all

angry maya rudolph GIF by globaltv

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
legit so scared ahahaha but excited to know an answer finally.
On a real note though, I wish everyone the best luck and for the best possible decision regarding your futures! 🙏

Reactions: 3 users
Extending virtual socially-distanced hugs of encouragement :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Currently taking my Block 3 exams, but I still wanted to wish y'all the best of luck!! Hope the decision comes soon :love: Every single one of you is deserving of being here!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Since they have a lot more As to give out this week than in the other months, do we know if As will still get phone calls or is it gonna be email only for the final round?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Since they have a lot more As to give out this week than in the other months, do we know if As will still get phone calls or is it gonna be email only for the final round?
I am neurotic and have looked at previous years. Looks like it's an email. If you are waitlisted it can come via a phone call when a spot opens up and you are next in line.

I am neurotic and have looked at previous years. Looks like it's an email. If you are waitlisted it can come via a phone call when a spot opens up and you are next in line.
That's kind of what I got from past years too. Which makes sense because they probably don't have the bandwidth to call 80+ people in one day to give them their A.

That's kind of what I got from past years too. Which makes sense because they probably don't have the bandwidth to call 80+ people in one day to give them their A.
That have that many A’s left to give out??

That have that many A’s left to give out??
If you do the math, it kinda makes sense. If they start interviewing in September and accept ~8-10 students/month, they've probably only accepted 48-60 students out of a possible 128-130, basing it on my M1 class.

If you do the math, it kinda makes sense. If they start interviewing in September and accept ~8-10 students/month, they've probably only accepted 48-60 students out of a possible 128-130, basing it on my M1 class.
That’s how I saw the numbers too. You also have to account for some (albeit probably small) amount of people who have already gotten As and declined them or accepted then withdrew. I’d imagine just over half of the seats are up for grabs this week.

That’s how I saw the numbers too. You also have to account for some (albeit probably small) amount of people who have already gotten As and declined them or accepted then withdrew. I’d imagine just over half of the seats are up for grabs this week.
Yeah very true. Lets say 10 people per month. There was October, November, December, January (No Feb)... That is only 4 months. Like Smolpuppo said (nice name btw), 10 would be only 40 people out of 128, leaving 88 seats available; and like MoTx said, some may have declined. Whether they increase the monthly acceptances is unknown but I am sure there are 80-90 As left to give out. Then out of those, waitlists... Crunching the numbers likes this makes me feel better and less stressed!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmaooo yall crunching numbers like mathematicians

but I kinda did the same thing... this wait is driving me nuts

lmaooo yall crunching numbers like mathematicians

but I kinda did the same thing... this wait is driving me nuts
Is it too late to put "Mathematician" on my app?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Live cam of me waking up this morning:

12 monkeys jennifer goines GIF by SYFY

Calls!?!?!?

Are they only doing acceptances today or are they sending out waitlist and rejection emails too?
I'm really just speculating but I assume if they already know the As, they also know the WLs and Rs. So it seems pretty reasonable that they'd send them, but I don't know that they've officially confirmed that.

Thanks y'all!!! And based on last year's page, they sent out A's, WL's, and R's on the same day

I'm really just speculating but I assume if they already know the As, they also know the WLs and Rs. So it seems pretty reasonable that they'd send them, but I don't know that they've officially confirmed that.
Think they'd really call the whole group of As?

Bro my hearts beating cause I haven't got anything yet . Omlord

Alternate list for me too :/ anyone know how many they took off the list last year?

• Care
Got an email.... From "Custom Ink"

• Haha
View attachment 331720
So it looks like about they took out 64 students.
Now that I think about it that’s actually crazy because I think their waitlist comprises another 128 students so that would mean literally half of the people got off the waitlist. Correct me if I’m wrong tho since I’m not exactly sure about how many people are on the waitlist.

Now that I think about it that’s actually crazy because I think their waitlist comprises another 128 students so that would mean literally half of the people got off the waitlist. Correct me if I’m wrong tho since I’m not exactly sure about how many people are on the waitlist.
I heard waitlist number is exactly the same as admitted students, which is 128 this year!

Got an email.... From "Custom Ink"
Wayfair also thought now was a good time to give me an ad for "decor you'll LOVE" but what they didn't know is they also gave me a dangerous blood pressure level and heart rate

• Haha