2022-2023 Missouri, Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted today!! OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This past Tuesday lol
wait is this serous?! you interviewed two days ago and got accepted after 2 days ?? wow their turn around time is much faster than I have expected, what is your stat if you dont mind me asking ? I m trying to see how much weight interview hold lol

wait is this serous?! you interviewed two days ago and got accepted after 2 days ?? wow their turn around time is much faster than I have expected, what is your stat if you dont mind me asking ? I m trying to see how much weight interview hold lol
Yes dead serious lol I was shocked myself. 4.0 post bacc, 3.8 masters, 50X MCAT

Accepted today!! OOS
Congrats, well done! I really liked the school. Are you thinking of attending?
Yes dead serious lol I was shocked myself. 4.0 post bacc, 3.8 masters, 50X MCAT
Apparently a lot bc I’m IS, interviewed Tuesday with ~3.9 GPA and 51X MCAT and haven’t heard anything. They said we’d hear likely around the end of the month

Congrats, well done! I really liked the school. Are you thinking of attending?

Apparently a lot bc I’m IS, interviewed Tuesday with ~3.9 GPA and 51X MCAT and haven’t heard anything. They said we’d hear likely around the end of the monthly
Yes this is one of my top choices. I am planning on visiting the school in January just so I can see how well i fit in the town

Yes this is one of my top choices. I am planning on visiting the school in January just so I can see how well i fit in the town
Nice, same here. Hoping I get the A later this month. Congrats again, great job!

Reactions: 1 user
Any words of wisdom regarding the interview? Mizzou is my top choice, so I wanted to hear how the anxiety level was for anyone that has interviewed already. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email saying ‘your application is still being considered’ - scared me so bad 😂

Reactions: 5 users
Might’ve slightly (hella) butchered my interview but we’ll march on 😬

Oh no! Why do you say that? I am sure you did better than you think.
I’m being dramatic lol but I didn’t explain myself well enough with some questions in my first interview, and my interviewer said he was still confused after I tried to expand on something. I feel like I was just talking in circles 🙃 While I think I did better in my second one, it probably wasn’t enough to make up for the first one.

I’m being dramatic lol but I didn’t explain myself well enough with some questions in my first interview, and my interviewer said he was still confused after I tried to expand on something. I feel like I was just talking in circles 🙃 While I think I did better in my second one, it probably wasn’t enough to make up for the first one.
I felt I did well but the more time has passed, the more I've been second-guessing everything I said. Guess it's wait and see for the both of us!

I felt I did well but the more time has passed, the more I've been second-guessing everything I said. Guess it's wait and see for the both of us!
I’ve second-guessed myself with my other interviews too but this one just felt bad even in the moment lol. But good luck to you!

I’ve second-guessed myself with my other interviews too but this one just felt bad even in the moment lol. But good luck to you!
You too, fingers crossed!

II today!! OOS complete 9/20. If anyone has any advice for the interview, please lmk :) still waiting for an A 😅

had two interviews, one was very nice and another one was a little challenging, guess that's their standard protocol lol, good cop and bad cop

A today!! Missed the call but got the email. I interviewed just this Monday (11/14). OOS URM

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone attend the Inclusivity Symposium zoom before the interview? I don't think I can make it and I'm not sure how important it is

+1 pretty unhappy about that.. guess it’s wait until March
ye it is what it is, interviewer commented that I don't have enough clinical experience so I kinda figured. GG. Suprised to even received an interview

+1 status unchanged as well. keeping optimism up for next month !

I interview tomorrow and still am unaware of who my interviewer is. Did you guys find out who it was prior?

I interview tomorrow and still am unaware of who my interviewer is. Did you guys find out who it was prior?
Nope, you don’t find out until the day of your interview.

any specific advice for those who interviewed at Mizzou? Just got an interview invite today and will interview on Dec 13! I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time as this is my first interview invite this cycle, still have not heard anything from the other 21 schools I applied to.

any specific advice for those who interviewed at Mizzou? Just got an interview invite today and will interview on Dec 13! I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time as this is my first interview invite this cycle, still have not heard anything from the other 21 schools I applied to.
When were you complete?

They invited u for a reason! Just take ur time answering ur questions. u should definitely read up on some current issues in healthcare. I had a question about two issues in healthcare and what I thought about em

For those who received an A already, around what time did you get your phone calls?

They invited u for a reason! Just take ur time answering ur questions. u should definitely read up on some current issues in healthcare. I had a question about two issues in healthcare and what I thought about em
Thank you that is good to know! I definitely need a lot of prep, especially for healthcare issues. Good luck to you this cycle!

Interview invitation received for the MD-PhD, Out of State, no ties to Missouri other than WashU undergrad

Rejected post OOS form and secondary :/ good luck everyone!!

• Care
Any groups for accepted students?

Reactions: 2 users
Any groups for accepted students?
The school sent out a facebook page email. I had to request to join. It has been several days and nothing has happened. I'm betting it will pick up after the holidays.