2020-2021 California Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else who interviewed 11/13 waiting to hear back? Should I reach out?
I haven't heard anything. It may be that the 4-6 weeks to hear back isn't a hard deadline.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's so quiet over here. Any new interview invites?

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the post-Interview R last Friday. Interviewed 11-13. Good luck to everyone else.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Accepted just now via email, interviewed 12/11!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just now? Sorry to hear that :/ when were you complete?
Late September.

I’m from Southern CA. My numbers are also kind of shaky, so that probably contributed to no interview.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
II from here earlier today. CA born and raised, specifically norcal but undergrad in socal. Super excited, it's my first ii!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Anyone waitlisted for northstate? I was waitlisted in december and was sad...

• Care
Just accepted!! No call but got some emails. The actual acceptance email ended up in my spam lol...
My first acceptance!!!

oh also, I interviewed 11/13, so it’s been a while 😬... sit patient if you’re still waiting

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
II today, will be turning it down, hope it goes to someone still waiting

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
do we think they're still sending out more IIs?

do we think they're still sending out more IIs?
I am also wondering this. Complete since 10/1. I sent an update letter earlier this month and they said they added it to my file, but who knows how much it'll help me at this point. Still hopeful!

Do they send out many Pre-II rejects, or do they wait to send rejections till the end of cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a cal northstate accepted students facebook? I need housing recommendations pls

Just accepted!! No call but got some emails. The actual acceptance email ended up in my spam lol...
My first acceptance!!!

oh also, I interviewed 11/13, so it’s been a while 😬... sit patient if you’re still waiting
congrats. is there a fb for accepted students? where do we live on campus?

They interviewed past May last cycle, so I'm inclined to say no. I feel like the thread for this school on SDN is quite inactive so hard to really gauge what's going on w/ this school.

They interviewed past May last cycle, so I'm inclined to say no. I feel like the thread for this school on SDN is quite inactive so hard to really gauge what's going on w/ this school.
The fact that the thread for this school is quiet is giving me some hope that there are more interviews to come lol

It is unusually quiet for a CA school thread though. Any thoughts as to why?

I don't understand how this thread has been so quiet.. lol very weird

Just received a II a few minutes ago. They set up the date for me lol, no flexibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats and when you were complete? IS or OOS?
Thank you 😁 In state from So Cal. 513, 3.75 overall and ~3.8 science GPA. complete on sept 23. lmk if you have any other questions

just got the II (LM: 69.1 IS, complete 7/29), does anyone have any tips for the interview, particularly the MMI portion?

Last edited:
II just now for this Friday, I think I was complete sometime mid july lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
any advice on the writing portion for the interview?